Cam't re=map "FOV Forward"

• Cam't re=map "FOV Forward"

Still can't re-map the fov forward keybinding.
    Default is num pad *, which I have as push to talk.
    Re-sets to default on every game launch.
    As far as I have tried, this is the ONLY keybind I have rebound that will not persist.
    Is there a way to delete a keybind yet?
    That will persist?
    This has been an issue for me since. 0.1.0 ? Pretty early on anyways.
    Patch note from ages ago said it was fixed. That would be incorrect.
    R5 3900x / Crosshair 6 Hero / 32 GB Gskill FlareX 3200 / Vega 64 LC/ Samsung 960 Evo NVMe
    M.2 500GB / Samsung 840 Evo Sata 6 500Gb / 1TB WD Blue / Thermaltake 360mm AIO
    / Corsair HX 850w / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / Win10 Home 64 bit / LG 34UM88C 3440 x 1440 21 x 9 monitor.
  • there are a number of key-bindings that wont persist, no mater how many times you right-click to delete them else bind another key to the function, and others bindings that keep repopulating in the second and third order binding columns.

all you can do at the moment, is each time you start the game, go into the key binding options (vehicles and foot) and delete/re-bind/etc all the none-persistent ones in the first, second and third binding columns.
  • Ya it's not exactly a game breaking bug, so I appreciate it is a lot further down on the to do list.

Just wanted to pop a note up about it, hadn't seen a topic about it for a couple months.

I've kind of gotten used to doing the one that actually affects me personally as I launch, and was hoping someone had a file edit or something that would fix it.
    I'm guessing that whole series of " camera action xxxx" are inherent in the game engine?
    Or otherwise not easily deletable from the delivered game?

I don't know if anyone actually uses them, but as far as I'm concerned, if that entire section of key actions dissappeared,
    I could care less. I guess for making videos maybe? So I could see how they might not want to outright delete them from the delivered build.
    R5 3900x / Crosshair 6 Hero / 32 GB Gskill FlareX 3200 / Vega 64 LC/ Samsung 960 Evo NVMe
    M.2 500GB / Samsung 840 Evo Sata 6 500Gb / 1TB WD Blue / Thermaltake 360mm AIO
    / Corsair HX 850w / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / Win10 Home 64 bit / LG 34UM88C 3440 x 1440 21 x 9 monitor.
  • You can try, and I say try because I'm not sure if it will be overwritten, to remove them manually from your input config. The input.cfg (or if your are using steam input_steam.cfg) is located in your Documents/My games/Cattle and Crops/Profiles/YourPofile Directory. Open it in a text editor and search for:

Source Code

1. Control (name = "*", hid_usage = 0x00070055)
    2. {
    3. Action(profileIndex = 0) {unsigned_int32 {'czmf'}}
    4. Action(profileIndex = 1) {unsigned_int32 {'czmf'}}
    5. }
    6. and
    7. Control (name = " (ZEHNERTASTATUR)", hid_usage = 0x00070054)
    8. {
    9. Action(profileIndex = 0) {unsigned_int32 {'czmb'}}
    10. Action(profileIndex = 1) {unsigned_int32 {'czmb'}}
    11. }
    Display All
    Remove both or rebind them by changing the name variable.