Game device for real simulation

• Game device for real simulation

Hi everyone ,

For PC version i propose list with focal device compatible for made a real simulation

For the other want to add some device please don't spam chingchongchang brand :D

WHEEL AND PEDALS

Brand Logitech

- G29

- G920

- G27

- G25

Brand Thrustmaster

- T300 Series

- TMX Series

- T150 Series

Brand Trust

- GTX 288

- GTX 580

JOYSTICK

Brand Logitech

- Extreme 3d Pro

- Logitech Attack 3

Brand Thrustmaster

- T.16000M FCS

- T16000 M

- T Flight Stick X

Brand Thrust

- GTX - 555 Predator

- GM - 2500

GAME BOARD

For this i spent two words.

This is not a large diffusion device but in my opinion is the best solution for agricoltural simulation.

Brand Logitech

- G13

Brand Razer

- Nostromo

-Orbweaver chroma

- Razer Tartarus

The post was edited 4 times, last by Italian Farm ().

• would it be worth noting that the Logitech G920 which is for Xbox and PC uses Xinput, and is known to have some compatibility problems with PC games that don't use Xinput but instead use the older more common much better DirectInput which most game controllers and games support.

i.e. the G29 is the successor of the G27/G25 and they support PC and PlayStation 3 (or 4 in the case of the G29) and utilise DirectInput and much of the time so long as the drivers are installed will work without the Logitech profiler software being loaded on PC, meaning you can just run joy.cpl to make all changes to the core G29/G27/G25 setting (split/combined peddles, FFB setting, steering angle degrees etc).

so if you are in the market for a wheel for PC but also have an Xbox I would think long and hard and do lots of reading up on the problems you can encounter with the G920 if PC is your main gaming platform and you lave lots of old and new games that could make use of it, as you may find it would be better to go the route of the tried and tested G27/G29 DirectInput wheels and just forget about having Xbox compatibility.
    • Another very important thing is when you set up the command in the game software you have the possibility to connect multiple device togheter.

For example :

- 1 string for wheel and pedal

- 1 string command for joystick

- 1 string command for game board

exc

The post was edited 1 time, last by Italian Farm ().

• Vorden wrote:

ChiloopaBatman wrote:

What I really hope for is 3 pedal support. It really annoys me that I can't use my clutch pedal in FS17.
      I seen someone using the gearbox mod for FS17 and he was using the clutch pedal to change gears so it seems it is possible. I just use my shifter for 'forward' and 'reverse' so I never bothered mapping the clutch to anything.
      It is possible, but you need to download some external programs to make it work. I have tried to make it work, but it's beyond my capabilities. Nevertheless, it should be in the vanilla game anyway. Most modern tractors use CVT gearboxes anyway and for that you don't need a clutch pedal a gear shifting, but I would like it for those good old Mercedes tractors they got in CnC e.g. I do assume they will support a third pedal since one of the guys behind CnC is the guy who made the gearbox mod, though :)
    • Would love this realism in the game =)

"The SKRS is an 18-Speed Transmission styled shift knob compatible with the following shifters: Logitech G25, 27, 29 (G920), Thrustmaster TH8RS, TH8A and Fanatec ClubSport Shifter Series (US, EU, AU and JAPAN) for American & Euro Truck simulator."
      - csio.tech/product/skrs-official-v01

This video shows a little bit more on the realistic scale of this simple hardware addon.

The post was edited 1 time, last by niklasohlsson ().