Roadmap

• As announced recently, we’ve released the public Cattle and Crops roadmap, which is accessible to everyone starting today. The goal is to to give you some insight into our development plans and offer you an impression of what content you can expect from the first EA version and continuing afterwards.
      • A couple of details:
      • We’re working with four milestones that divide the Early Access phase chronologically. They do not have distinct dates yet, though.
      • The progress values roughly represent the current status, respectively.
      • Once a feature has reached 70%, we consider it playable and testable (in the EA).
      Looking forward, we’re going to update and expand it..
      All information is subject to change.

• masterbrain wrote:

As announced recently, we’ve released the public Cattle and Crops roadmap, which is accessible to everyone starting today. The goal is to to give you some insight into our development plans and offer you an impression of what content you can expect from the first EA version and continuing afterwards.
      • A couple of details:
      • We’re working with four milestones that divide the Early Access phase chronologically. They do not have distinct dates yet, though.
      • The progress values roughly represent the current status, respectively.
      • Once a feature has reached 70%, we consider it playable and testable (in the EA).
      Looking forward, we’re going to update and expand it..
      All information is subject to change.

thank you masterbrain
      ---- ici vocale serveur >>>>> discord.gg/mVFF9hd
    • ShadowWolf wrote:

I guess the download server is one ofthe smallest problems.
      The rest of the content can worked on af the EA is relesed but with out the download server or steam support and an update and launcher the game cannot get out to the public and as most of the milstone content is at 70% or more it suggests to me the milstone 1 content that is not at 70% is the content which is being focused on now but this is only a guess but seems the most logical :)
      To make a good game takes and patients and time :)
    • ShadowWolf wrote:

I don't said the download server isn't important. I mean't this is a point that is much more easy to build as most of the other points.
      There not alot of Game elements to be completed for milestone 1 of the EA so we can espect the EA to be with in the next month to month and half possibly and a dowload sever is important like you said so i must be high on the prorty list of thing that have to be done.
    • samgun95 wrote:

ShadowWolf wrote:

I don't said the download server isn't important. I mean't this is a point that is much more easy to build as most of the other points.
      There not alot of Game elements to be completed for milestone 1 of the EA so we can espect the EA to be with in the next month to month and half possibly and a dowload sever is important like you said so i must be high on the prorty list of thing that have to be done.
      You did read the part where they said that 70% is considered EA ready? Pretty much all MS1 game elements har at 70%.
    • ChiloopaBatman wrote:

samgun95 wrote:

ShadowWolf wrote:

You did read the part where they said that 70% is considered EA ready? Pretty much all MS1 game elements har at 70%.
      yes i said there are not alot of game elements to be completed for Milstone 1 meaning most of the content for the milestone 1 of EA is ready but i guess the way i fraised it was a little long winded. :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by samgun95 ().

• Excellent update exactly what we needed :D

as I can see there are only a few things that need to be finished in order for you to release the EA which is awesome, I'm also going to assume that you don't want everything to be ready for each mile stone before you release those objects only that you wont move from MS1 to MS2 until everything in ms1 is out and working properly and so here is my take on what I would consider important for initial EA MS1 release and what can come with updates

Seeding tutorial- 65% - Needed, only a tut but it's almost done so might as well
      BGA filling tutorial - 60% - Needed, only a tut but it's almost done so might as well
      Sale of animals tutoraial - 50% - Needed, only a tut but it's almost done so might as well
      Telehandler - 30% - Not needed, because we have the frontloader
      Streetsystem - 60% - this is a so and so, if you still need to make initial key road systems etc then it's needed if not then no
      Launcher & Updater - 65% - Needed
      Download Server - 25% - Needed
      Steam Support - 50% - Needed
      Physical Terrain effect 65% - Needed
      Dynamic Fill Planes - 30% - if the game works without this element then we don't need it for initial but if not then needed
      Modding Tutorials - 0% - not needed

I am no game dev or anything of the sort but from a game making perspective thats the element I would want in the initial EA game release the rest can come trough updates via steam and your own launcher, which is kinda the point of having your own launcher I presume :P

i5 4690k - 3,5 Ghz, EVGA gtx 1070 ftw hybrid - 8 gb vram, 16 gb 1600 Mhz ddr3 ram

The post was edited 2 times, last by Jeytav ().

• Jeytav wrote:

Excellent update exactly what we needed :D

as I can see there are only a few things that need to be finished in order for you to release the EA which is awesome, I'm also going to assume that you don't want everything to be ready for each mile stone before you release those objects only that you wont move from MS1 to MS2 until everything in ms1 is out and working properly and so here is my take on what I would consider important for initial EA MS1 release and what can come with updates

Seeding - 65% - Needed
      BGA filling - 60% - Needed
      Sale of animals - 50% - Needed
      Streetsystem - 60% - this is a so and so, if you still need to make initial key road systems etc then it's needed if not then no
      Dynamic Fill Planes - 30% - if the game works without this element then we don't need it for initial but if not then needed

I am no game dev or anything of the sort but from a game making perspective thats the element I would want in the initial EA game release the rest can come trough updates via steam and your own launcher, which is kinda the point of having your own launcher I presume :P
      I would guess that the dynamic fill plains can be added later by MS 1 updates
    • michal3110 wrote:

hellou, please where i wait and where are find download server,

come to me a notification email about the availability of games? Well thank you
      it hasn't been released yet for early access, still a few weeks away, they will give you details on how to download etc when it's ready

i5 4690k - 3,5 Ghz, EVGA gtx 1070 ftw hybrid - 8 gb vram, 16 gb 1600 Mhz ddr3 ram

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jeytav ().

• Jeytav wrote:

Seeding - 65% - Needed

Glad you did that and saved me from doing it :D
      Yes mostly agree might not seem like a lot of stuff but i still reckon there is a good 6 weeks work there.
      It might be good to give a guide to likely time requirements. So for example steam support and sale of animals are both at 50% but will they both take the same amount of time to get to 70%.
      I wonder how often they will update it????
    • JohnKalel wrote:

Jeytav wrote:

Seeding - 65% - Needed

Glad you did that and saved me from doing it :D Yes mostly agree might not seem like a lot of stuff but i still reckon there is a good 6 weeks work there.
      It might be good to give a guide to likely time requirements. So for example steam support and sale of animals are both at 50% but will they both take the same amount of time to get to 70%.
      I would guess more than the montlyish updates so maby every 2 weeks or so. :)
    • JohnKalel wrote:

Jeytav wrote:

Seeding - 65% - Needed

Glad you did that and saved me from doing it :D Yes mostly agree might not seem like a lot of stuff but i still reckon there is a good 6 weeks work there.
      Well I'll try and go into a bit more depth, again I'm no game dev but I do like t speculate etc.

The seeding, BGA and Animal Sale tutorial is most likely text based with some way points meaning it wont take long to write and integrate so maybe a few days worth of work for one guy.

Street systems, I have no idea what they need to get ready to hit 70% but I would imagine it's some key roads segments and/or key signs and some polishing of those

Launcher & updater, well thats only 5% away and I imagine that once the game play features are at 70% the last 35% of this part will be done in a short time period.

Steam support more or less the same as the above, not sure about how the steam part of it works.

Physical terrain effects, I presume this is like terrain deformation etc and that it only needs some polishing to 70% the remaining 30% is most likely dependant on the equipment that effect the terrain that aren't ready yet.

Dynamic Fill Planes, as stated above it's not really a key element in the base EA and I imagine it's going to take some time to pin point it so it can be tested by us.

Modding Tutorials, this is only a tutorial on how to mod things and not important for initial release as most people is focused on the base game and should also stay focused on that.

So all in all I would say 3-4 weeks in order for them finish in a timely manner(late but not way to late) but if it ends up taking 6 weeks then it's okay. but I doubt it will take more than 3-4 weeks

Vanquish081 wrote:

Two question:

1. How many MS are there? (MS1, MS2,...?¿)
      2. All features have to reach 70% in that MS? (MS1, MS2,... MS4,...?¿)

There are 4, MS1 through 4.

as I'm trying to point out in my previous post, there are some features that are needed for the initial release of EA, but the rest of the MS1 updates can come out as they get ready.

think of it this way. MS1 will last from initial release and until all the MS1 component are released and at maybe 85-90%, then we go to MS2 rinse and repeat and once we are done with MS4 they only need to polish features and game elements up to near 100% in time for 1.0 and after that it's bug fixing, adding more features, creating DLC's so on and so forth.

This is purely MY way of thinking, what MBB is actually plannning on doing is something we can only guess at

The post was edited 2 times, last by Jeytav ().

• Vanquish081 wrote:

Two question:

1. How many MS are there? (MS1, MS2,...?¿)
      2. All features have to reach 70% in that MS? (MS1, MS2,... MS4)

The answer to your first question is there are 4 MS in the EA.

The answer to the second question yes all features in the MS have hit 70% before they are put into the EA but whether all the features in each MS have have to each hit 70% before we get each MS features put into the game is not clear to me . :)
    • ChiloopaBatman wrote:

samgun95 wrote:

yes is said there are not alot of game elements to be completed for Milstone 1 meaning most of the content for the milestone 1 of EA is ready but i guess the way i fraised it was a little long winded. :)
      No biggie mate, that happens :)
      yeah sorry if i made hard to understand somtimes even i troble understanding me :)