Roadmap

• Sterbo wrote:

BombAway wrote:

Sterbo wrote:

Hi, I explained what MS1?
      This is the stage.Stage 1 -MS1 EAStage 2 -MS2 EA
      Stage 3 -MS3 EA
      Stage 4 -MS4 EA

Each of the stages of early access will be made available in succession. Namely, it will be MS1, which is the current beta that was due in March.
      So when everyone MS1 will come to 70% will exit the EA?
      Yep thats what they are implying at least

i5 4690k - 3,5 Ghz, EVGA gtx 1070 ftw hybrid - 8 gb vram, 16 gb 1600 Mhz ddr3 ram
    • brandonb21 wrote:

carl55555 wrote:

brandonb21 wrote:

Jeytav wrote:

Vanquish081 wrote:

what is the date estimated for release EA?
      no one knows but somewhere between now and June
      dont ask how i know this.... but keep an eye out for this Friday (the 14th).
      What do you know, that we don't?
      think about what they said in the delay alpha news post.. they would announce a release date two weeks prior of the release date... look at your calendar, then look at road map.
      I could have sworn I read this too somewhere: "The roadmap would be released two weeks prior the release of the EA", something like that. Either it was never there, or they have taken it out. The news post I thought this would be in (modular machines, devlog, roadmap) was never posted on kickstarter, which means I don't have the e-mail with the original text. Oh well.. doesn't really matter anyway.
    • jamespants wrote:

I could have sworn I read this too somewhere: "The roadmap would be released two weeks prior the release of the EA", something like that. Either it was never there, or they have taken it out. The news post I thought this would be in (modular machines, devlog, roadmap) was never posted on kickstarter, which means I don't have the e-mail with the original text. Oh well.. doesn't really matter anyway.

it was not two weeks after the roadmap.

masterbrain wrote:

All in all we’re planning to add a few weeks to incorporating the improvements and test phases mentioned above. An exact date will be announced about two weeks before release.
    • brandonb21 wrote:

jamespants wrote:

ElBarto wrote:

It was said, that the EA will be announced 2 weeks before the release, there was nothing said about a roadmap.
      Than I must have misread this. It stuck with me because at the time of (mis)reading this I thought it was a little weird.
      it was two weeks before the release date. not after the roadmap.
      @ElBarto pointed that out. Which is why I said that I must have misread it.
    • taigcris wrote:

If I understand the roadmap well, the status bars in green show the ones tested and ready for the EA phase. The oranges are in phase of test but with bugs and the blue ones in development or phase of test.
      If I understand correctly, I would say that it is still several weeks before the EA.
      I do not know if you understand, but EA will be published when the (MS1) points are at least or more than 70 per cent.

It is my understanding of the matter.
    • taigcris wrote:

If I understand the roadmap well, the status bars in green show the ones tested and ready for the EA phase. The oranges are in phase of test but with bugs and the blue ones in development or phase of test.
      If I understand correctly, I would say that it is still several weeks before the EA.
      Orange means that they are not ready for EA, blue means they are ready for EA and Green most likely means they are ready for MS-2/3/4 release.

So once all MS-1 points are blue/at 70% MS-1 EA will begin -> this is backed up by the description in the roadmap

When all the MS-1 points is Green/at 90%+ MS-2 EA will begin, provided that all the MS-2 points are at 70% or higher -> This is may not be true but until MBB says otherwise this is how I beieve it works

i5 4690k - 3,5 Ghz, EVGA gtx 1070 ftw hybrid - 8 gb vram, 16 gb 1600 Mhz ddr3 ram
    • Jeytav wrote:

taigcris wrote:

Orange means that they are not ready for EA, blue means they are ready for EA and Green most likely means they are ready for MS-2/3/4 release.
      So once all MS-1 points are blue/at 70% MS-1 EA will begin -> this is backed up by the description in the roadmap

When all the MS-1 points is Green/at 90%+ MS-2 EA will begin, provided that all the MS-2 points are at 70% or higher -> This is may not be true but until MBB says otherwise this is how I beieve it works
      Thanks, I understood MS1, MS2 ... But I was not very clear about the color of the status bars ...
    • For those who are using Firefox and Greasemonkey. i made a short script to track each milestone progress:

JavaScript Source Code

1. // ==UserScript==
      2. // @name RoadMap
      3. // @namespace Armata_CnC
      4. // @include https://*cattleandcrops.com/roadmap*
      5. // @version 1.0
      6. // @grant none
      7. // ==/UserScript==
      8. document.load=main();
      9. function main(){
      10. var avancementMS1=0;
      11. var countMS1 = 0;
      12. var avancementMS2=0;
      13. var countMS2 = 0;
      14. var avancementMS3=0;
      15. var countMS3 = 0;
      16. var avancementMS4=0;
      17. var countMS4 = 0;
      18. $(".roadmap").each(function(){
      19. if($(this).find(".roadmap").length<1){
      20. console.debug($(this));
      21. if($(this).html().indexOf("MS1")>0){
      22. if(typeof $(this).find(".progress").find("div").css("width")!= 'undefined' && $(this).find(".progress").find("div").css("width").indexOf("%")>0){
      23. avancementMS1+=parseInt($(this).find(".progress").find("div").css("width").replace("%",""));
      24. countMS1++;
      25. }
      26. }else if($(this).html().indexOf("MS2")>0){
      27. if(typeof $(this).find(".progress").find("div").css("width")!= 'undefined' && $(this).find(".progress").find("div").css("width").indexOf("%")>0){
      28. //console.debug("2 "+parseInt($(this).find(".progress").find("div").css("width").replace("%","")));
      29. avancementMS2+=parseInt($(this).find(".progress").find("div").css("width").replace("%",""));
      30. countMS2++;
      31. }
      32. }else if($(this).html().indexOf("MS3")>0){
      33. if(typeof $(this).find(".progress").find("div").css("width")!= 'undefined' && $(this).find(".progress").find("div").css("width").indexOf("%")>0){
      34. //console.debug("3 "+parseInt($(this).find(".progress").find("div").css("width").replace("%","")));
      35. avancementMS3+=parseInt($(this).find(".progress").find("div").css("width").replace("%",""));
      36. countMS3++;
      37. }
      38. }else if($(this).html().indexOf("MS4")>0){
      39. if(typeof $(this).find(".progress").find("div").css("width")!= 'undefined' && $(this).find(".progress").find("div").css("width").indexOf("%")>0){
      40. //console.debug("4 "+parseInt($(this).find(".progress").find("div").css("width").replace("%","")));
      41. avancementMS4+=parseInt($(this).find(".progress").find("div").css("width").replace("%",""));
      42. countMS4++;
      43. }
      44. }
      45. }
      46. });
      47. alert("MS1 Progress: "+(Math.round(avancementMS1*10/countMS1)/10)+"%\r\nMS2 Progress: "+(Math.round(avancementMS2*10/countMS2)/10)+"%\r\nMS3 Progress: "+(Math.round(avancementMS3*10/countMS3)/10)+"%\r\nMS4 Progress: "+(Math.round(avancementMS4*10/countMS4)/10)+"%");
      48. }
      Display All
      This first version work only from: cattleandcrops.com/roadmap
      Life is short, play more.
    • FleXible353 wrote:

I think tomorrow they release a dev log
      I hope you are right.. lol..

Paul91 wrote:

I highly doubt it but who knows, there's still a couple milestones to hit yet.
      I reckon a little teaser via a video or something is probably as much as we may get if anything!!
      Even though they didn't reach all of the MS1 yet, they can still improve them as the EA gets released. But who knows. I think the release will be 3 weeks from now. Any thoughts?
    • Correct me if I'm wrong we've only had one delay up to now, as they say Rome wasn't built In a day.
      Thinking on a positive note I reckon we will get our hands on the game it's more a matter of when,
      something's In the back of my mind on this 10,000 target for supporters which is getting more and more closer before EA release. I maybe wrong but it's not going to be far off
    • Jeytav wrote:

I have had my doubts about the game with all these delays and the waiting but I always end up remembering what Shigeru Miyamoto once said:

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad"
      Some Of Nintendo's Delayed Games haven't exactly been very good in my opinion, But Hey thats just Nintendo now a days. Just look at all the problems they had when they released the Nintendo switch with all of its very limited amount of games half of them didn't even work properly.
      Feed the World... One Field At a Time :thumbsup:

CnC Roadmap sorted by Milestones
    • Paul91 wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong we've only had one delay up to now, as they say Rome wasn't built In a day.
      Thinking on a positive note I reckon we will get our hands on the game it's more a matter of when,
      something's In the back of my mind on this 10,000 target for supporters which is getting more and more closer before EA release. I maybe wrong but it's not going to be far off
      That 10k idea is just you, it would be a horrible way to launch the game you have already asked people money for without them having a guarantee they'll ever get it. Imagine they could release it next week, but they keep pushing it back until they reach 10k? I would for one be pissed, but probably not alone with my anger, since the goal for EA was a march release and they postponed it for a good and fair reason then. Postoning it to wait for a certain number of supporters is down right stupid, since you have no guarantee you'll ever reach that number. Support could stop tomorrow. Imagine if people stop supporting because they can see it keeps getting delayed? They you have caught you self in dumb ass idea of a certain number and you risk becoming a laughing stock. The guys behind this project doesn't strike me as that kind of stupid (Or any other kind for that matter).

Get that idea out of you head, if they release close to 10k supporters, its a coincidence, not a conscious choice.
    • That 10k idea is just you, it would be a horrible way to launch the game you have already asked people money for without them having a guarantee they'll ever get it. Imagine they could release it next week, but they keep pushing it back until they reach 10k? I would for one be pissed, but probably not alone with my anger, since the goal for EA was a march release and they postponed it for a good and fair reason then. Postoning it to wait for a certain number of supporters is down right stupid, since you have no guarantee you'll ever reach that number. Support could stop tomorrow. Imagine if people stop supporting because they can see it keeps getting delayed? They you have caught you self in dumb ass idea of a certain number and you risk becoming a laughing stock. The guys behind this project doesn't strike me as that kind of stupid (Or any other kind for that matter)

This was only an observation of mine not an assumption which I simply threw out there!! I was previously part of another software project a few years ago I was involved with which this scenario happened and the whole project collapsed, and later once the dust had settled the project was restarted and then the truth came out about ever increasing crowdfunding targets amongst other things (greed if you like) so you can't blame someone for being once bitten twice shy right
    • Paul91 wrote:

This was only an observation of mine not an assumption which I simply threw out there!! I was previously part of another software project a few years ago I was involved with which this scenario happened and the whole project collapsed, and later once the dust had settled the project was restarted and then the truth came out about ever increasing crowdfunding targets amongst other things (greed if you like) so you can't blame someone for being once bitten twice shy right
      I see, but that's my point. If they do that it will collapse and it seems to me this project is pretty genuine and they do show some progress. I think these easter days a extremely busy for everyone, so I would be surprised if anything happened. We might not hear anything until sometime later this week.
    • JohnKalel wrote:

Surely if they want to get to 10k that would make them release the EA as soon as possible if the game is half as good as we hope then word will soon spread and people will jump in to get access to EA....
      Yep, if they manage to release a game thats both playable and live up to what we have been led to believe then they wont have to worry about getting costumers.