Head movement + interaction controls

• Head movement + interaction controls

So after devs stated they will be adding Track IR support i thought this should be brought up.

So right now in game you have to hold Left Ctrl to interact with stuff. And ofc when you play keyboard and mouse it is not a problem...but if you use headmovement and wheel and than you try to do it it will be pain in the ....

I would like to see the option or thing that we can see in the DCS for example where if you look at it you will see option to interact with that widouth need of holding additional buttons..
      For example lets say we use wheel button and Track IR you look at the thing and click button on wheel like we would left click it.

Hopefully this is already in plan to do, if not please consider it would make our lifes so much easier :D and immersive :)
    • another option that I would rather like to see, is maybe having the mouse cursor pemanently active but autohiding the cursor when the mouse isn't being touched., or at least I hope that will be an option. but I do like your suggestion at least when it comes to VR.

i5 4690k - 3,5 Ghz, EVGA gtx 1070 ftw hybrid - 8 gb vram, 16 gb 1600 Mhz ddr3 ram
    • Jeytav wrote:

manently active but autohiding the cursor when the mouse isn't being touched., or at least I hope that will be an option. but I do like your suggestion at least when it comes to VR.
      Idk how this would work out...

You move your head around and just after you moved mouse your cursor activates and you can do options
      you work down the field and want to turn your lights on(example) you first had to move your mouse to activate it and than look at something and click it.?

Arma 3 mod as an example... if they remove cross from middle of the screen and have stuff pop up only when you look at it.. or have option to have it enabled all the time basically this gets action witch takes like 2-3 keys to only one key with the head movement.