No escape from the cows!

• Real 3D sound is hard to do in a real time environment. They already did that when you are inside a tractor. Place your tractor near a worker plowing a field or something and try opening different doors and windows. But that's a pretty contained environment and "easy" to do. Trying to path-find sound on the other hand to get a realistic effects like sounds bouncing off walls and such is incredibly hard. I only know very few games that actually try to do this (one is a minecraft mod lol).
    So I'd say don't expect a feature like that in the near future. Maybe they can get around it implementing a very simplistic version by doing a simple visibility check with the sounds source, but that would result in a lot of issues as well (like if a fence is in the way and stuff like that).
  • Also, from someone who grew up dairy farming.

When cows decide to give out a good loud moo, you can hear them a LONG ways off.. :)

Go scratch them behind their horn ridge. They like that. And it is almost the only spot they can't scratch against a wall or whatever. They usually, calm right down then. If they could purr when you do it, they would I think lol.
    R5 3900x / Crosshair 6 Hero / 32 GB Gskill FlareX 3200 / Vega 64 LC/ Samsung 960 Evo NVMe
    M.2 500GB / Samsung 840 Evo Sata 6 500Gb / 1TB WD Blue / Thermaltake 360mm AIO
    / Corsair HX 850w / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / Win10 Home 64 bit / LG 34UM88C 3440 x 1440 21 x 9 monitor.