Task suggestions

• Task suggestions

• So when a task is done the worker should give me a notice now he just ran off not giving a damn.

• Can the worker park the equipment when done? Now for exampel after transporting some cattle he just left it in the barn after unloading and went home and played video games or something.

• When a task is done, the task is still left under the task window but you can't activate it again (if I haven't missed something). It would be nice if i could just tell the worker "You know, take another round and pick up some cows" or "Haey you remember that you sold some weat last week at the trader? Could you do that again tomorrow?" (In a more serious way, i would like to be able to reuse the tasks"

• When you have ordered the worker to pickup 6 cattles and there is only let's say 4 left the worker just wait untill you bught 2 more. I would like an option to say "take what's there and then come back and empty". As of now the worker feels like a prick just sitting there " You said 6 cows and i won't leave without 6 cows".

• An option to instead chose number of cows to transport you should be able to chose "Untill empty". And the worker will drive and get cattle untill there are no more to pickup.
  • Nybyggarn wrote:

So when a task is done the worker should give me a notice now he just ran off not giving a damn.

Nybyggarn wrote:

Can the worker park the equipment when done? Now for exampel after transporting some cattle he just left it in the barn after unloading and went home and played video games or something.
    Those two changes will be included in the 0.2.0 update. All workers will now inform you when the job is done in the info-window. And when you are creating a task you now have an option what shall happen with the vehicles and implements afterwards. The options are: "keep it as it is", "respawn implements" (to the position they had before the have been attached) and "respawn implements and vehicles"

These changes will help to keep your farm ordered and tidy ;)