Anyone purchased Pure farming 2018?

• Anyone purchased Pure farming 2018?

I did but requested a refund straight away because you cant bind your keys. There is a bit of a backlash over it and others have requested refunds. It seems it was too hard for the devs to put in keybinding options and yet most Farm sims have this options including CNC. Really what were the devs thinking?

After the backlash the devs received at Steam they are now going to have the keybinding options lol.

The post was edited 1 time, last by farmer in the dell ().

• Watching Mr.Moose stream of it whole morning.

From what i seen. Game is basic... not a lot to do...and got reperative pretty fast...plow this seed this harvest this
      than NO Multiplayer witch is a shame... "Devs said community chose MODS over MP" lol
      No new features to diferentiate the game from other farm sims...

No buy for me...and on the other note i have cattle and crops :D so no need for any other farm sim.

The post was edited 1 time, last by D.Jankovic ().

• D.Jankovic wrote:

Watching Mr.Moose stream of it whole morning.

From what i seen. Game is basic... not a lot to do...and got reperative pretty fast...plow this seed this harvest this
      than NO Multiplayer witch is a shame... "Devs said community chose MODS over MP" lol
      No new features to diferentiate the game from other farm sims...

No buy for me...and on the other note i have cattle and crops :D so no need for any other farm sim.
      A lot of people complaining about Pure Farmer are as having a whinge about CNC as well.
    • That 's a fact ... Every outcoming "finished" game that arrives with bugs and lack of features is a good thing for our young CnC ;)
      AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
      My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
      Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
    • Jirka3004Czech wrote:

Pure Farming ist cool Game, Farming simulátor 2017 Is total shit

Telling it like this is a bit rud, please refere to the Forum rules and give your point of view with arguments .
      Thanks
      AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
      Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
    • I haven't either seen, or played version of stated game. I think I saw its predecessor, but I didn't like it due to simplicity and poor graphics.

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
      GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
      GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
      RAM - 8 GB
      Win 7 64bit
    • Jirka3004Czech wrote:

Pure Farming ist cool Game, Farming simulátor 2017 Is total rubbish
      I wouldn't say that at all. FS17 is by far the best Farming simulator available. While it does lack some features and other things this is only because they have no competition. Hopefully CNC when it becomes a full functional game will give FS some competition as CNC even in EA has some better features that FS dosent have. When CNC is fully developed it will be the best sim but until then FS holds the title. As for Pure Farming the devs made a big mistake by not having bindings keys optional.

The post was edited 2 times, last by farmer in the dell ().

• It's made for consoles. Missing Keybindings dont matter on console as most of the games there don't have the option to do so. Same goes with a lot of other features in the game.
      I highly doubt they ever expected to be a real competition or even a danger to other farming sims on the PC marked. But on console where even FS only has very limited modding support, PF18 is a real alternative for FS players.
    • TheCoCe wrote:

It's made for consoles. Missing Keybindings dont matter on console as most of the games there don't have the option to do so. Same goes with a lot of other features in the game.
      I highly doubt they ever expected to be a real competition or even a danger to other farming sims on the PC marked. But on console where even FS only has very limited modding support, PF18 is a real alternative for FS players.
      It does on the pc though which is why the devs copped a backlash and now are working on a patch for binding keys.
    • TheCoCe wrote:

I know that it is missing on pc. I just guessed the reason why they didn't care. There's a lot of games with bad PC ports out there.
      This because the devs are lazy. And in this case they were lazy and thought they would get away with it until people started to complain about no bindings. And i do give them credit for adding this in a patch as most devs couldn't careless and you take the game as is.

The reason why the devs were so responsive to the issue is because two disabled gamer had complained about it no bindings and then other people started to support them. But full credit to devs to fix it which will take about a month.
    • Like @TheCoCe said its console game...and also Wheel support is almost non existant lol only g29`s are supported and if you try anything else it will be mess.

And i must agree on point that FS 17 is holding the titlle atm... Hopefully CnC will take over, all those hardcore farm simers :)
      Game have some features i always wanted in the FS tittle.. Only problem is that FS19 is comming and they are bigger companny so they can push stuff faster and more content.