UI Fps Drop + mirrors

• UI Fps Drop + mirrors

Sorry if this was reported somewhere would love to see thread with Known issues so there is not duplicate stuff reported.

So after playing 20+ hrs i am expiriencing the UI Fps drop witch happens attleast -10-15fps drop when UI is enabled... (F8)
    Mirrors are also hitting FPS bigtime

and turning on lights with F lags the game for like 0.5 sec same stuff happens in FS games.
    Files
    • DxDiagDJan.txt

(83.71 kB, downloaded 631 times, last: )

The post was edited 1 time, last by D.Jankovic ().

• FPS falldown with mirrors is a normal thing, as the computer has to calculate a new picture for each mirror you see... So if your computer is near to the minimum requierments, you will notice the FPS drop down more than on a high level computer.

I have allso the lag when switching on the lights. Think it allso comes from my aging GF 660 GTX

On my side a have not noticed a FPS falldown with the UI turned on.
    AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
    My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
    Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
    :S
  • You are probably experiencing CPU slow downs and a low usage of yor GPUs power as most of us are right now. There is a major bottleneck in rendering right now. The culling that's done on the CPU is very slow when a lot of objects are on screen slowing everything down. This is a known issue but requires a lot of work to "fix" so it might take another few months before they can resolve the issue.