I have some questions to ask

• Once you load up a new career you can ignore the missions if you don't want to deal with them, but you'll have to buy and/or rent the machinery you need as well as buy fields yourself. Some of the fields can't be bought until you get X amount of reputation with a certain company. Just keep in mind you only got €100.000 Euro to start out with.

You can however accept the first mission which will give you some basic equipment and some fields to start out with and you can then build up your farm with that.

atm the way points do not go away by themselves once you drive over them, but if you save the game and reload that save the way point will be removed.

I hope this answers your questions :)

i5 4690k - 3,5 Ghz, EVGA gtx 1070 ftw hybrid - 8 gb vram, 16 gb 1600 Mhz ddr3 ram
    • Jeytav wrote:

Once you load up a new career you can ignore the missions if you don't want to deal with them, but you'll have to buy and/or rent the machinery you need as well as buy fields yourself. Some of the fields can't be bought until you get X amount of reputation with a certain company. Just keep in mind you only got €100.000 Euro to start out with.

You can however accept the first mission which will give you some basic equipment and some fields to start out with and you can then build up your farm with that.

atm the way points do not go away by themselves once you drive over them, but if you save the game and reload that save the way point will be removed.

I hope this answered your questions :)
      Thanks for your help.