Can't set worker task to drive Jaguar

• Can't set worker task to drive Jaguar

Hi all.
    So I replanted my fields, with slurry and fertilizer.
    Now I want to harvest and sell to the biogas plant, since I have more than enough feed for the animals.

So I rent the Jaguar and header, and a trailer to get started. The plan was to put a worker on the harvester, one on a wagon and tractor, and drive another tractor and wagon myself.

I cannot set a task for any of them. When selecting " Harvest" and the jaguar, it wants me to add a towed implement, giving me the choice of the Strautmann feeder or the cattle trailer. Error message in task set up. And obviously this won't work.
    Try to use " Field work" preset, error from incorrect implement.
    Try to set a worker from field to Biogas, this is not possible either.

And I KNOW i did this earlier, in a mission. Trying all possible combinations to get a task started, I'd be happy if just the jaguar would work so at least i could haul manually. No joy.

Additionally, I cannot hook the Hawe wagon to the Jaguar, so at the very least, I could do it all manually.
    This also won't work.

Help?, Tutorial thread? Youtube video?

In other news, using Streamlabs OBS to stream gameplay to Twitch worked very well,,high quality stream in ultrawide.
    Did this to show the game to a few friends. So yay for something at least!
    R5 3900x / Crosshair 6 Hero / 32 GB Gskill FlareX 3200 / Vega 64 LC/ Samsung 960 Evo NVMe
    M.2 500GB / Samsung 840 Evo Sata 6 500Gb / 1TB WD Blue / Thermaltake 360mm AIO
    / Corsair HX 850w / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / Win10 Home 64 bit / LG 34UM88C 3440 x 1440 21 x 9 monitor.
  • You need at least two workers for this to work.
    Select the Harvest preset.
    Add the first worker to the task and assign him to the Jaguar with an orbis in the front. Then add a second worker to the same task with a tractor (preferably the axion) and the HAWE in the back.
    Select the field and a silo and you should be good to go.
  • Thanks, got it working after some fussing about.
    It is an odd sequence that seems to let it work.
    Not intuitive at all, but I guess that will come with polishing.

At least I could take corn off, so yay!
    R5 3900x / Crosshair 6 Hero / 32 GB Gskill FlareX 3200 / Vega 64 LC/ Samsung 960 Evo NVMe
    M.2 500GB / Samsung 840 Evo Sata 6 500Gb / 1TB WD Blue / Thermaltake 360mm AIO
    / Corsair HX 850w / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / Win10 Home 64 bit / LG 34UM88C 3440 x 1440 21 x 9 monitor.