Download mods

• Download mods

I see that some members are already working on some mods. I didn't manage to find a place were actually working mods can be downloaded. Any one can point me to the right way?
      On the CNC website I also see a Deutz shown, I can find it in the game so I wonder were to get that tractor?
      I'm playing the 0.121 version.
    • Hey, some mods can only be found here in the forum. The Deutz is a model of MBB expected to come in the update 0.1.4.0!
      CPU: Intel Core i7-8700,6x3700 MHz Turbo bis zu 4700 MHz, CPU-Kühler: CSL Maelstrom 120 Wasserkühlung, 500GB SSD +3000GB Seagate/Western Digital, 32GB DDR4-Ram, GTX 1080 Ti Armor 11G OC 11GB GDDR5X, Mainboard: ASUS Prime Z370-P, Netzteil: 700 Watt Power Boost 80+ Gold, Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, Logitech G29 und Saitek Seitenkonsole
    • It may perhaps come in 0.1.4.0 but nothing is certain about this for the moment. Some new tractors should be in it... But witch, is still to be announced
      AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
      My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
      Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
      :S
    • Ummm Modhoster? Really?

Modhoster used to be pretty reliable.
      But ever since Giants went to it's own Modhub, almost every single link on Modhoster goes to that cancer on mod hosting, Uploaded.
      My anti virus screams at me at least 1/2 the time from their links.

Modhoster in and of itself, if they actually host the MB mods, would be awesome, and work well.
      But the first time I see Uploaded as the host site, will be the last time I use that source for this game, ever.
      R5 3900x / Crosshair 6 Hero / 32 GB Gskill FlareX 3200 / Vega 64 LC/ Samsung 960 Evo NVMe
      M.2 500GB / Samsung 840 Evo Sata 6 500Gb / 1TB WD Blue / Thermaltake 360mm AIO
      / Corsair HX 850w / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / Win10 Home 64 bit / LG 34UM88C 3440 x 1440 21 x 9 monitor.
    • Remember that the people working on Cattle and Crops also own Modhoster. Modhoster has seen better days and will see better days again. They didn't actively work on Modhoster the whole time they were working on Cattle and Crops. But as soon as Modhoster will be used more actively for Cattle and Crops related stuff, I'm sure it'll come back to life with new features and better support.
    • Thanks for that reply.
      Good to hear that C & C are actually associated with Modhoster. I was unaware of this.
      Given the quality work so far, and the magnificent modelling in game, I would have high hopes for any mods listed on Modhoster that had some sort of " Officially sanctioned by Cattle and Crops" tag.

This ties in with some of the chatter I saw last year about how MBB was going to be pretty picky about mods for the game.
      I, for one, would much rather have fewer high quality mods than a plethora of utter crap.

Here's hoping the revenue stream allows for them to host their own download server in some fashion.
      I remember getting mods from Modhoster that were actually hosted by them, and this was a very good experience.
      Since this can get expensive, I can see how this isn't done a whole lot lately.
      R5 3900x / Crosshair 6 Hero / 32 GB Gskill FlareX 3200 / Vega 64 LC/ Samsung 960 Evo NVMe
      M.2 500GB / Samsung 840 Evo Sata 6 500Gb / 1TB WD Blue / Thermaltake 360mm AIO
      / Corsair HX 850w / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / Win10 Home 64 bit / LG 34UM88C 3440 x 1440 21 x 9 monitor.
    • Jeytav wrote:

afaik modhoster still supports hosting of the actual mod, but as CoCe said, some modders prefer to upload their mods to third party servers so they can earn a bit of money on ad revenues. :)
      Please no. These third party sites you have to wait 30 seconds and even longer before you download and the speed is throttled which can takers hours to download a mod and ads galore with pop ups. Modders are not doing themselves favours by using these sites. Modhoster is better direct link and no restrictions. Use a donate option button instead of using third party sites which frustrates the end user. Most of these sites you can only download once then you have to wait hours before you can do another download.

The post was edited 4 times, last by farmer in the dell ().

• Jeytav wrote:

You are correct and I agree with you but sadly some of those hosting sites has become very popular within the FS community and there is nothing we can do to make people stop using it
      Except you can boycott the sites and if everyone did this the modders would soon get the message. But sadly i am one of the few that avoid using these sites. I can just see some users really getting annoyed at waiting for the download that they pay a premium to the host so they can download it faster. Which is wjy it is design like that so they can get you to pay.
    • I agree with downloading freely but keep in mind that to create a mod from the concept to the end in my case and I've been 10 years can be from 1 to 3 months with an average of 3 hours a day without counting the time of sketches and learn each of the necessary processes according to the game to finally deliver it for free and it is a problem to wait 30 seconds and answer some questions :?: