Frontloader

• Frontloader

Agromoderni wrote:

Is it planned to change or improve the handling of the tractor's FL? At the moment i don't really like the cross method, the sensivity and the general feeling, it's so hard to use it with the mouse or the gamepad... Actually it's the only mission i had to skip beacause of the problems...
      So this was a question in the
      QnA section. I in difference acctually like the cross metod for the front loader. Sure it is way too sensitive as of now(i can't seem to change it) and i can't manager to invert the axises. But if that is fixed (or maybe I'm just stupid and am doing something wrong) then it's a great system imo.

I don't have to slide the mouse multiple times anymore to lift the front loader upp over the feedmixer.
    • I'd say, there are two views at this topic. To use cross method, or rework / add another one, it means to have single button to each direction of move the implement (similar as in FS). At least this is my oppinion.

Pros, for cross method motion control, are:
      + possibility to control 2 motions by one mouse key
      + a bit smoother motion, than by slider at UI
      + not the necessity to leave your hand from the mouse (control of the sight by mouse)

Cons (for very hard-core players only):
      - not exactly real control of the loader / lifting the 3 point hitch / whatever you set to quickslots.

In conclusion, I would keep this way of solution. Because for example, even if I have 11 button mouse, it's still insufficient to cover all buttons which are on Class tractor's CMOTION lever IRL. Another thing is, that most of functions (which tractor has IRL) haven't been implemented yet. If even will be? I hope most of them will be :-).

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
      GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
      GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
      RAM - 8 GB
      Win 7 64bit