The end of the line

• The end of the line

This really pains me to write it but over the last few daysit has become increasingly clear that C&C is nowhere near ready to play, I purchasedthis just before the Steam Intro, and since Steam I have put in 91 hours, butall the recent hours are total frustration. Having done the golden Harvest fourtimes and only been able to complete it twice. My last profile on the hardlevel went well until the “Once again” Golden Harvest” the problem , is AI ofcourse of lack of it. It plays the game for one field and totally does not likeit after that.

Twice in profiles I have moved onto free farming which is ajoy, you hire someone and between you try and do your work. Then eventuallyyour crop grows and it should be money time, but it is a time I have come tohate with a passion, nothing works, one maybe after hours of messing aroundmaybe a second field. This time I had to plough my crops in, not a good thingto do. The plain fact is this, you only have so many tasks you can do as thesim is developing, well that is okay, but the problem is , the task availableare not working well either. (instance AI). The last straw for me is the lastupdate, the bull mission upgrade stopped at 39 bulls , no bulls for sale, soyou cannot complete it, now I am sure some are, but that is nowhere near goodenough, and the straw that broke the camels back for me today, is put my workerto work to plough fields and away he went and I thought well something is goingright, but when I looked he is driving across fields and roads totally lost andthat is when the game has lost me.

I do not want moretractors or fruits all that will come in time, I would very much like to havewhat we do have working with at least some degree of enjoyment, I no longerwant to play it. I will rest today and FS17 tomorrow sadly, very sadly in factas I have praised this game on YouTube replies and in Steam. PLEASE!Make the AI to be somewhat reliable it is a priority,the window dressings is not needed, by now we know how to spread slurry, weknow how to plough, we know how to buy and sell cows, this extra was totally unessacary.I have felt this way for some days but waited on this update to see whathappened, so disappointing in my book. Last the price for this Simulator withso much potential is so cheap, but it is so expensive if you cannot play it orcome to the point of not wanting to play it. Regards to all Peter
  • the game is unplayebale if i understand you right but you did play it 91 hours somting is strange about this.

you can not expect this game to come online on steam in early acces and 1 week later be a full out of early acces game. devolepment is Always slower then players want but it just takes time. if you looked at the timeline you would see new things to do are comming cattleandcrops.com/timeline also the ai is still work in progress but it already is able to do a lot more then in fs17.

you do come pair the price of a old game fs17 (fs19 will come around end of the year) with a new game older games are Always cheaper i did pay allitle more for fs17 then i did for c&c if i remember right but i dont care about that. i think this game has way more potension and is not only made to bring out new expention pack to sell more.

but if you already complaining about the slow devolepment after 2 weeks you should not buy early acces games (but still you did play it for 91 hours)

edit:
    if you find bugs you can Always report them here: Bugreports & Feedback so they know wat is broken and can take alook at it

The post was edited 1 time, last by hjvg ().

• i agree with flywheel...since the last update the game crashes each time i try to buy a tractor or anything else...it's frustrating that after all this time it still does not work...my oppinion is we are flogging a dead horse...i think to release this to steam was premature and will put people off and give cattle and crops a bad name but...in a business point of view bring the funding in the to developers...i have backed this from the very bitter begining waited very patiently for the EA but still wont work.