Steam Uninstall & Re-Install

• Steam Uninstall & Re-Install

Hi have felt the need to uninstall C&C in a desperate attempt to get my Buttons and key inputs all working, I am using a G27 wheel and pro joystick, and thanks to GrizzlyBearSims video on setting it all up I eventually got there and it all was working swimmily.

When I loaded Steam this morning i had to repeat the process and sadly I have not been able get the Front End Loader to work off my joystick since no matter what I do, was working well before the Steam version. Now ordinarily that would also be cool as I have the knack of those little mouse boxes in the upper right of the screen. but sadly one of the quests ask in German to make front loader work with the mouse "button 1, nothing I do can make the quest move on, if I cancel as I have done ,we just come up to the same deal again.

While we are at it I cannot find out the significance of the slots below what is the purpose, once you have something there how do you activate them, Please.. We amateurs all need to know these little things so as we can help others as well. Fantastic simulator but we need some instruction. So my re-install is an act of a desperate man, I have put 6 hours on steam today and want to do another 6 before sleep if I can get past some of these hurdles.

Just clarification, in German it askes o move the front loader with mouse using button one, nothing happens I can operate the loader okay but the quest will not move on from there.
    • For the slots at the bottom of the screen.. You can assign functions from the right panel to them, using the mouse. To do that you click on the mouse logo in upper right corner of a function and drag it to the desired slot. In the setting the slots are by default assigned to corresponding key on the keyboard, and mouse controls with a key or button combination (to be set in the settings). You can allso assign a joystick or whatever you want to the slots... For example I have assigned slots 7 to 9 to my Saitek side controller joystick and each slot to the corresponding button on it as you can assign up to 3 controls to a function
      AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
      My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
      Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
      :S

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fck54 ().

• Thanks so much, that helps very much I will play with that tomorrow when I wake up, still redoing some missions though tonight. Regards Pete

Update, that worked famously, rea;;y pleased. Setup the front loader already, so easy , will change things now I know the drill, thank you for taking the time to explain.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Flywheel ().