Steam Review

• Steam Review

Well as usual the silliness is firing up on the Steam forums, so I did a review hoping that those in two minds will read it and make a sensible informed decision, and not miss out on a great opportunity to simulate real farming as against gaming. I hope i addressed all important items, if not maybe other members can do there own reviews . We need to combat the silliness that was expected from some at the steam forums.
    • Hi Todd on steam under reviews, under the name Fandango, I regret it now I went a little overboard with my enthusiasm for the game, I told the truth as I saw it, hence Review. The truth is, in the days leading up to it I was trying to hose down one particular poster who was very negative things about the simulator well before the steam launch. He does not have the game and he has never ever used the simulator I thought he was roping in too many other people against it, so I made it my business to put a strong review in quickly. Anyway he followed me over and bagged it and suggested that I was working for C&C, so that's the sad tale.