Early-Access-Steam-Release v0.1.1.0 - Changelog

• Early-Access-Steam-Release v0.1.1.0 - Changelog

Steam version: Today is the day! As of now, the Early Access version v0.1.1.0 of Cattle and Crops is available on Steam:
      store.steampowered.com/app/704030/Cattle_and_Crops/

We want to say a big thank you to everyone who has supported us until now. Another thank you goes to our community from the forum! Through your feedback, bugreports and suggestions we could constantly improve the fundamentals of Cattle and Crops in order to have a solid basis for the Steam release.

If you like the project, please help us to spread the word about Cattle and Crops. Inform your fellow gamers, friends and Let’s Players, who might not know it yet. We would also be delighted, if you could leave a review on Steam.

To all Let’s Players, Streamers etc.: With the following invite code 9648 you can sign up for the CnC media partner area: cattleandcrops.com/mediapartner/sign_up
      After you have filled in the corresponding fields, we’ll check your data and if everything fits you’ll be unlocked. If you have questions, please contact our support.

Steam key activation in your account: For those of you who already play and test CnC in the launcher version but want to have it on Steam: You can generate a Steam key in your account under cattleandcrops.com/ and activate it in Steam.

All backers already have received a key via email.

We hope you have fun playing Cattle and Crops. To a successful future!

Your MBB team

All changes, bug fixes and new features you can check out in our changelog as always.

Changelog:
      • BUG FIX: Dirt from the tires doesn’t sprinkle through the cabin of a tractor any longer
      • BUG FIX: Implements that can be detached with the UserActions don’t fall into the ground any more (this especially applies to front loader and plow)
      • BUG FIX: The worker can now drive through the sewage plant’s entry
      • BUG FIX: Missing textures of pedestrians have been added
      • BUG FIX: The hectare counter in the player statistics now works properly
      • BUG FIX: The employee on the field shouldn’t leave out spots at the end of a field any more

• CHANGE: The Lemken plows have been reworked, they run smoothly on the support wheel and leave a furrow when plowing
      • CHANGE: The collision of the Strautman Verti-Mix has been adjusted - no more bouncing when detached from the MB Trac, the loading with the front loader is easier, voxel errors have been fixed
      • CHANGE: The turning maneuver of the worker on the field has been optimized. The employee now works better especially with the CornKing
      • CHANGE: The light beams of the street lamps have been adjusted
    • After a hour of playing I'm happy I've got my steamkey and that it works great!! Dived into the game, made a profile and started. Remapped my controls (still forward is brake and vice versa, maybe change?) Then I bought just the MB Trac 1000 and 1400, bought the big cultivator and the 4 and 6 furrow plow. Bought field 12 to practice on. After hooking up the tractor started wheelying. Great nice realism there!! Bought a weight and we're off. Cultivating went ok and you have to engage 4wd!! But I noticed that when you lower the cultivator the back wheels come off the ground and the back wheels start spinning. Anyway getting the 6 furrow plow with the MB1400 didn't work great. Plowing just doesn't work at all. Maybe I have the wrong combo I don't know. Switched it with the 4 furrow and minor progress. The moment the tractor tips a bit to the side plowing starts working so you can see a plowed field with furrows. But again the back wheels are getting raised again so you can't make speed and uphill you get stuck. For now I think this needs a bit of rework. And 4wd doesn't really work the way it should. Maybe locking diffs are a option for the future?? At least fantastic with the rest because a lot has been added!! I'm happy so far and I'm not negative but just constructive feedback. Keep it up MBB and keep up the good work :D
      Proper Sim gamer. Rally games tractor and truck games. Bus games and train games you name it :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lee01Mr ().

• I would have three questions for administrators.
      1. The key that is generated is whether it is a lasting key?
      2. When the Steam version comes out, can I then upgrade my version of the game? (All digital downloadable CnC DLCs for 1 year to 2 year beginning with the version 1.0 release.)
      3. How to remove the previous version (from the computer) of the game? I now have two versions of the game with Steam and the version of the game with loading (Cattle and Crops - Launcher (v0.4.6.32409) on Windows). Both versions are installed in different locations STEAM: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cattle and Crops and LAUNCHER C:\Program Files (x86)\Cattle and Crops
      Thanks to the administration for help

The post was edited 1 time, last by tobra ().

• TheCoCe wrote:

Not sure what you mean by "is it a lasting key?"
      Upgrading will probably become an option when the game releases in 2019.
      The key that is generated once is whether it will be valid forever?

When the Steam version comes out, can I then upgrade my version of the game?

If I uninstall the old version of the game, and I only go to the steam version, then I lose the game updates?
      Thanks to the administration for help.
    • tobra wrote:

TheCoCe wrote:

Not sure what you mean by "is it a lasting key?"
      Upgrading will probably become an option when the game releases in 2019.
      The key that is generated once is whether it will be valid forever?

When the Steam version comes out, can I then upgrade my version of the game?

If I uninstall the old version of the game, and I only go to the steam version, then I lose the game updates?
      Thanks to the administration for help.
      steam key is for the game it self and will be forever yea.

you can also buy/upgrade to a season pass season pass is for payed dlc`s witch will be released after the game is out of beta. and if you buy a season pass for 1 year you get all the dlc`s that come in the first year after the early acces has ended
    • hjvg wrote:

you can also buy/upgrade to a season pass season pass is for payed dlc`s witch will be released after the game is out of beta. and if you buy a season pass for 1 year you get all the dlc`s that come in the first year after the early acces has ended
      Then it means that when I pay another 15€ then I can get a dlc in two years from the release of the official version of the game?
    • tobra wrote:

hjvg wrote:

Then it means that when I pay another 15€ then I can get a dlc in two years from the release of the official version of the game?
      Yes, if you pay 15 euro, you can get all dlc for 2 years