Growing corn. Current state

• Growing corn. Current state

In the growth of corn there are still problems.
    And it seems there are more of them since version 0.1.0.3.

Current situation in version 0.1.0.5.
    Background: There are sequenced or plowed fields.
    The beginning of April - i.е. beginning of inoculum.
    The game is saved.
    1. If after loading the game immediately sow the field - then at the nearest recalculation at 00:00 corn will rise completely.
    2. If after downloading the game at the beginning of promatat one day through 00:00 and sow the fields the next day, then .... And here's the most interesting ... Corn neither rises nor when in the current game session, how many days you will not soared after that.
    In the version 0.1.0.2. following the second option, corn grew after a few days. Now ceased to grow at all.

My opinion: the stage of plant growth does not persist in conservation.
    And when calculating at 00:00, if the system sees the data of the previous calculation, it operates according to the standard algorithm, if there is no data of the previous calculation in the computer's memory (ie this is the first calculation after loading the game), then the system sets the maximum growth.
    Maybe it makes sense to execute this calculation halfway after loading the game - saving the current state of the fields in memory for further calculation, so that at least you could load and immediately sow, and not wind 1 day.
    And it is natural to return the growth of corn, as it was in version 0.1.0.2.

Before introducing new crops and seasons - it would not be bad to understand until the end with the growth of corn, so that it normally rasa under any circumstances.
  • Hello

I just tested 3 sessions (easy, medium, hard), with each leaving spend a year before sowing.
    Result: whatever the level I see the different phases of growth (after 8-10 days and the 2nd 1st at the end of + - 40 days).
    Ultimately it seems that hard was the fastest (weather?).

This brings me to 1 question: I play on the same session since the beginning of the game (so on 13 February), is that it would have a report with the version of shift or the part has been started? (0.1.0 for my part)

Wouldn't it not interresting to allow the player to set up he even desired growth speed?
    for me the most realistic possible would be desirable (180 days for maize for example).

Good game to all :thumbup:
  • Adding here a link to this : Forum French

here what @Michel67250 says :
    I created a new profile and I still have the problem of the corn maturing on the same day. The first seeding goes well and grows by the various stages of growth, on the second I have the problem of the corn completely grown over midnight .

After the first harvest I have cultivated, ploughed then sowed again. I made no mission on that profil.

Is it necessary to wait for one year between two cultures?
    AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
    My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
    Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
    :S