Early Access expectations

• Early Access expectations

So it is almost march early access creeps closer and just wanted to know people expectations.
      I would be happy with the bare basics single tractor and plough and a seed drill and a combine. Not expecting the Ai to be up and working or the more management side of things.
      I'm just interested in how well the active soil works.
      Thoughts?
    • Hello all well according to the early access information we will be doing chaffing, bga, and working the cows. Now I am not sure if that will be all that we will be able to do since this is just early access end of next month. But I think it will be enough to get an idea on how the weather, the dynamic terrain works. And for the youtubers to make some nice videos.
    • Here is information regarding Early Access from FAQ Page:

"EARLY ACCESS SINGLE PLAYER EDITION: March 2017
      • Game launcher for updates
      • German map (4 km² / ~ 990 ac)
      • Mid-sized vehicle fleet (as seen in the trailer video) plus additional machinery
      • Employees and AI workers
      • Corn, biogas plant, cattle
      • Modding support (incl. ingame vehicle and map editor)
      • Continuous development based on user feedback
      • Regular updates with improvements, new features and vehicles of the final version"
    • All I'm expecting is to be tilling fields, seeding corn, and harvesting for silage. Hoping to be able to hire workers and see how the AI handles things. Maybe some basic farm management. For the cattle, I'm guessing feeding silage, handling milk production, and mucking out the barns. Maybe feeding hay, but I doubt we will be cutting hay and bailing at this time in EA. I don't think we will be seeing seasons, but looking forward to the weather simulation. I don't expect modding support to be all there yet. I'm expecting an overall small vehicle fleet compared to FS17. We will probably get a few tractors, a small loader, a forage harvester, a plough, a cultivator, a seeder, couple tippers, a fertilizer spreader, and a sprayer. I'm looking forward to the physics and driving simulation of the tractors. I believe we will be getting dynamic terrain, so it will be interesting to see how the weather effects the ground. I'm hoping they will have a lot of the final field management simulation in place, so it's not like plant, spray, and forget it like in FS.

This is all speculation of course, but I do love it when a dev exceeds my expectations right from the start (Giants have trained me to set my expectations extremely low :D ).
    • I will be very interested in the soil also and I'm looking forward to the feel and fidelity of the machines and how they travel on the ground.

Until released, who really knows ... the shared info is very very attractive.

I am holding out of CnC to be much much more towards the simulator end of the Arcade<->Simulator scale in general.

Roll on March.

Jack
      Go Handy & Give 'er Lolly