Field boarders not recognized by AI on field 48

• Field boarders not recognized by AI on field 48

After succesfull finishing of all quests without any problems, for what I thank a lot to devs. I decided to harvest field No. 48.
    - I prepared all for harvesting of field No. 48.
    - I placed Jaguar to the field edge, and prepared 2 Axions with trailers close to the field (one with worker and second for me).
    - I hired 2 workers and set harvesting task (firsttime I clicked on the task menu, game crashed, but after game restart it went well).
    - First round Jaguar went well, but when it started second round he turned out of the field and went away across the grass direction to the north.
    - I was wondering why it happend. I tickboxed AI nav debug in settings and the nav route showed me that the turning point is far from the field next to the road.
    Moreover, when Jaguar was trying to reach "far" turning point he was turning in reverse several times until I helped it manually.
    - after reaching the "far" nav point it returned back to the field and then it went well again zick zack.

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
    GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
    RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit
  • AI bug - Jaguar, Axion, MB trac routes at the field 36

Hi,
    I'd like to report some findings from yesterday's free gameplay. I finished missions secondtime on tuesday and yesterday I decided to continue harvesting the rest of the fields (field No. 36 and the last owned).

Well, I hired machines and 2 workers for 12 hours. I transported Jaguar close to the field 36 and Axion too. I left MB trac with HAWE trailer near field 48 for the initial moment.
    Then I set new harvest task. Jaguar was driven by emploee and MB trac too. I drove Axion.
    Jaguar started work, but unfortunatelly Jaguar's route at this field was incorrect, because he started first round about 1 cutter width from the edge of the field (strip around the field left uncut).
    And moreover, game crashed several minutes after the start of harvesting this field. I save game before each job, for sure.

I had to start the game again and tried to harvest by another way. I took Jaguar myself and started harvesting. I hit call trailer icon. Axion which was near the field didn't react, so I hit call trailer again. After that Axion started to drive behind me. After some time came even MB trac with another trailer. Unfortunatelly we (jaguar and Axion) was in the bad position at the moment when MB trac arrived :) . MB trac wanted to rank behind Axion, but as we was in the field corner close to the road and closest to the direction where MB trac came from, MB trac wanted to go by the shortest route and it didn't fit between Axion and crops and MB hit and blocked Axion. Well I had to help manually to correct the situation. I rerouted MB trac and after that he ranked behind Axion without hepl.
    Later when I filled Axion's trailer he dissmised and MB trac came under Jaguar. I didn't notice where Axion go. After some time I looked on the map and I saw that Axion did one route around the field 36 and then he exit the field through south-east corner (direction to the woods) and it seemed he was going by the shortest route to the farm silo. I ignored it and let him go. But after some time I checked him for sure. Unfortunatelly I realised, Axion was blocked in the river, unable to go to the steep river bank. I also had to help him go out of the river manually (it took lot of nerves and even hot words flew in the air :) ). After I guided Axion on the road manually, he continued to go on his own without help.
    Later when I filled MB trac's trailer, he went correct by the road from the field 36, then I expected.

When the field 36 was done, I moved to the last field (on the west). I moved the Jaguar and Axion manually. When I started harvesting, I also hit call trailer icon several times. But this time, Axion didn't move. I had to wait untill MB trac come (MB trac was on the route back to the field 36 at the moment). It would be good to implement some feature which allows call exact trailer you want or strictly the one which is closest.

In conclusion, take it just like the report, not like complaint. Some things might be caused, that I haven't known some patterns of the game yet.
    I also wanted to try how will workers behive when one will be close and other one far away of the field. The tests at the field 36 showed, that call trailer is functional even on the long distance. Unfortunatelly I don't have it confirmed, if it's functional all the time.
    It seems me like behavior of the workers depends on the particular field number, based on my current tests.
    For example, it seems me like the harvest route of the Jaguar is programed for each field separately. Because Jaguar goes on the fields during mission without error. Next there was reported route bug at the field 48, now after last update, AI harvested field 48 without error.

On the other hand many things got better. For example ranking of the trailers like IRL. Keep the good work devs.

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
    GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
    RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dylan81 ().