AI workers

• Hey,
      if you want to drive the harvester and the AI to carry the trailers you have to park the Tractors with the Trailer attached somewhere (maybe near the desired field). Then go to your Harvester and find the Useraction "Call Trailer" and click it (or drag it to the Quickslot on the bottum of the screen and press the key). Then you can TAB around the vehicles to verify that some of the tractors starting their way.
    • if you want AI to haul maze chaff to a place like the biogas plant or harbour (i.e. other than the farm silos) then you must set up the harvester and the tractors and trailers in a single harvesting task.

i.e.
      1: hire 3 or 4 employees.
      2: hire 1 harvester + header, and 2 or 3 tractors and trailers.
      3: from the task menu, select the "harvesting" type task.
      4: add a driver, then from that drivers menu give them the harvester and header.
      5: add another driver, then for that drivers menu give them a tractor and trailer.
      6: repeat step 5 until all hired tractor and trailer are assigned to drivers.
      7: add the relevant field from the lower dropdown menu (like with other field tasks)
      8: add the relevant silo from the other lower dropdown menu.
      9: save the task.
      10: tab to the harvester and manually control it or let the AI drive it.
      NOTE: don't send AI away to tip, or you will cause them to default to tipping at the farm silo rather than the silo you set in the task at the biogas plant or harbour.
    • Dass wird wahrscheinlich noch geändert...
      AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
      My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
      Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
      :S
    • It's right like @b101uk wrote.

I would have some proposal to devs about names of particular silos/destinations. Because now, there is list of many destinations and silos except farm silos are almost the same (it difers just by maize silo and silo). One doesn't know (if not tried) where the trailer will go.

I would change the silo names according to it's places. For example "Biogas silo" and "Harbour silo". For now, when you set maize silo - trailer goes to harbour I think (next to the trader) and when you set silo - trailer goes to biogas plant. I think those names are not clear for now.

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
      GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
      GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
      RAM - 8 GB
      Win 7 64bit