Using the “leaving the map – return to main menu” button then “leave” sub-menu button causes CNC to lock up.

• Using the “leaving the map – return to main menu” button then “leave” sub-menu button causes CNC to lock up.

If you are playing and decide to leave a game and use the “leaving the map – return to main menu” button then from the sub-menu press “leave” the CNC game locks-up and can only be forcibly shut down with taskmgr else waiting for the windows “CattleAndCrops.exe is not responding” dialog and selecting close.

using:
    windows 10 pro 64bit.
    English UK OS settings.
    Intel X99 platform with I7-6900k and 32GB of RAM
    GTX1070 GPU

EDIT:
    I have a feeling it was related to some v0.1.0.2 profiles that even though they were not being used when pressing the "leave" button (was using a v0.1.0.3 created profile) results in the profile folders all being read, and something within one of the v0.1.0.2 profiles was causing the lockup.

deleted all the v0.1.0.2 profiles and it is seemingly working OK now.

The post was edited 4 times, last by b101uk: more info/cause. ().

• a further update:

the cause seams to be the length of time that has passed in-game relative to the in-game date of the last save.

so if midnight is passed twice since the in-game date of the last save then using the “leaving the map – return to main menu” button then pressing leave will cause a lockup 100% of the time for me.

i.e. if the in-game time/date of the last save was 4th June at 13:10h, then the lockup wont happen until the date has progressed passed 6th June at 00:00h, up to 5th June at 23:59h you can use the “leaving the map – return to main menu” > "leave" button ok without having it lockup.