no machines, animals or missions

• Same problem for me. It looks like something wrong with AMD again :-). Although, previous version 0.1.0.0 of EA was ok (at this point). Even AMD'ers could save and load, at least me. But now there are issues.

And another thing, I tried to reinstall the game and new launcher (placed to webpage) doesn't want to respond on install button.
    It doesn't respond, or stops working after. I'll try some other things, or wait if something changes during a time.

Edit: Well I tried to install a previous launchpad, I had saved. This old one is functional. At first it will update to 0.4.6.32409 and than game is able to install. Unfortunately there are not mentioned next update v 0.1.0.1 in the launcher chart.
    The new launcher has different version then mentioned above (0.4.6.325xx I think - last five numbers are something like that, unfortunatelly I didn't remembered it well).
    Well I suppose it will be the same like before in the game, that after save and load saved game are all vehicles missing, even when the mission is in progress. I hope, devs will look at it as soon as after New Year.

I wish happy New Year to all here and keep up a great work.

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
    GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
    RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit

The post was edited 3 times, last by Dylan81 ().

• I don't believe this is only related to AMD GPU's. I experienced a very similar issue where I saved during a mission (#3 the plowing mission) and each time I tried to return to that save I found my character standing in the street and when I walked all the way back to my farm, there were no vehicles.

I'm running a Nvidia GTX 980Ti.
    Happy Simming!!!

Check out my Simulation Blog
    grizzlybearsims.com/

Follow me on Twitter!
    twitter.com/GrizzlyBearSims

Watch my YouTube Videos!
    www.youtube.com/c/grizzlybearsims
  • Thank you @frankw67 I guess I'm just so used to saving frequently when playing EA games. Now I don't seem to be able to restart the plowing mission, so may need to scrap the profile and start all over. But learned a valuable lesson before I got too far in.
    Happy Simming!!!

Check out my Simulation Blog
    grizzlybearsims.com/

Follow me on Twitter!
    twitter.com/GrizzlyBearSims

Watch my YouTube Videos!
    www.youtube.com/c/grizzlybearsims
  • @grizzlybearsims I had the same problem as you that time I saved when I was in the middle of a mission. Then the next day no equipment. So i deleted the savegame and started a new one. Then every time a mission was komplett done i pressed the button so it not startede the next mission. Then I saved and with F5 i startede the next mission. And since I did that I didn’t have a problem any more. And if you do that between every mission then you don’t have a problem if the game crashes then you still can start with the mission before
  • Well, I must report that @frankw67 's way (saving between missions) isn't unfortunatelly functional for me. I saved after first mission and quit.

Next time when I tried to load the saved game: Game crashed at the first attempt and atio6xx.dll crash repotr appeared. Second attempt were successfull and game was loaded, but I appeared on the road and all machines were gone and no mission was available under F5 tab. So I was unable to continue any mission. Now I think, there is just one way to do and this is deleting of savegame folder. It looks I can't save for now.
    I don't understand it. Once it makes crash and than game starts. As I said before, last update was ok for me.

I hope it will be optimalised later.

RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit
  • Seems there is a problem with the last AMD drivers
    AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
    My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
    Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
    :S
  • Interesting idea, but strange is, that original version before hotfix was without those issues, at least for me.

Never mind, I'll wait for next update and eventualy I'll try to downgrade the GPU drivers.

RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dylan81 ().