Early-Access Community Release v0.1.0.1 - Changelog

• Early-Access Community Release v0.1.0.1 - Changelog

With the update v0.1.0.1 we have fixed the story missions. You will find more news, changes and fixes for bugs that you have reported to us, as always in the changelog.

The MBB team wishes you a happy new year!

Changelog:
      • NEW: “Map switch” button activated in the main menu
      • NEW: In the message board you can now navigate to the quest menu
      • NEW: Speedometer stage 1 means working speed of the implement
      • CHANGE: Launcher installer update
      • CHANGE: Cancel button added in the player profile selection menu
      • CHANGE: Navigator color in the MiniMap changed
      • BUG FIX: Refilling in Seed-, & Fertilize missions
      • BUG FIX: maize mission can now be completed
      • BUG FIX: animal selling mission
      • BUG FIX: Slurry Quest Fix
      • BUG FIX: Stapel VT 18000 wheels fixed
      • BUG FIX: missions that require filling a machine also worked with initially filled machines
      • BUG FIX: Rebell Classic 300 animation fixed
    • Well, I'm trying the game and there are good improvements and some aspects are very complete
      but there are still many things to be reviewed.
      Ok, it's a beta version and a lot will be solved with updates, but for example the animations of the animals for me are unreal,
      the AI is still very improvable, etc.. but there is one thing I just do not understand... why on the tech demo the Jaguar and the Axion did they drive well and now it seems to drive on ice? Great mystery...
      I hope that these defects are correct in the next updates ;) Thanks MBB Team!
    • @alero21 : This is already a known bug. And a real time mode was asked too ... Just have to wait, it will perhaps come in the next update.
      AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
      My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
      Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
      :S
    • I have to praise you guys. The feeling that I get when playing C&C is far more realistic then when I play other titles in this genre. The responses from the ground, the fact that you can go faster then you would like with a machine, the responses from plants, the overall look and feel, it's just thrilling. Thank you so much.

I was complaining about the communication, but I'm really stunned and happy to see what is happening with this game. Keep up the good work! I can defenitely say that I'm very happy to have backed this game from the start. And also looking forward for what's to come.

(Yes, if something is wrong, I bitch about it, and if something is good I have to praise you guys also for that.)