Early-Access Community Release v0.1.0.0 - Changelog

• Early-Access Community Release v0.1.0.0 - Changelog

With today’s Early Access Community Update v0.1 you get a new map with the project name “Albergtal”. With it comes the new savegame system, menu adjustments, more machinery and some bugfixes.

Corresponding to the map we have created a small introductory quest that provides you with improved starting conditions for the following free game on the Albergtal after a few hours of gameplay. You can also decline the quest and start directly with the free game, get a loan and decide for yourself what you want to buy. It is still possible to play the tutorial missions in the tech demo map.

The Albergtal is 2x2 km big and has more than 100 hectare of arable land, spread throughout 49 fields. Those have a total value of 2.500.000 Euro.

The following traders are included:
      • Harbor
      • Cooperative
      • Agricultural machine trader
      • Sewage treatment plant
      • Biogas plant

These traders are also marked on the minimap.
      There is a farm with shelters and a shed where you can keep ca. 50 bulls. Adjacent are two pastures you can transfer the bulls to. However, the pasture feeding isn’t as yielding as the feeding with maize. Bulls now also produce slurry when in the shed.

At the moment you have maize at your disposal. You can either store it as fodder at the farm or sell it directly to the biogas plant, at the harbor or in a silage heap. You can get the seeding material at the cooperative in the village, plant protection products at the harbor and slurry at the sewage treatment plant.

The new machines are: MB-Trac 1000, Köckerling Rebell 300 and Lemken Juwel 4+1, 5+1, 6+1.

A new save game system provides us with the option to use vehicles on different maps in the future. We can also perform changes on the map or the machines that should be compatible with your save games.

The user interface has been improved and adjusted. The starting menu and the first tabs like “Tasks” and “Planning” have been reworked. With the new starting menu you can now work in the editor, without a map running in the background that costs performance.

The fundamentals for level, reputation, factions and XP have been implemented, they have no effect at the moment though.

A function for renting and hiring machines and employees has been added. If you need something short-term you don’t necessarily have to buy it. Topics like leasing and seasonal laborers will be added at a later time.

AI and machines had to be heavily adjusted for the hilly map with its varied fields. By now we have found values that enable the AI to harvest a field to 99%. Sometimes you have to intervene in the employee convoy, but this shouldn’t be the case too often. Just consider it as employee LVL 1 ;)

The economical parameters of plants, animals, fodder, yield etc. have been roughly adapted to real and average values. It will take some time until we have coordinated weather, soil, plants, harvest and animals. For the beginning it should suffice to earn money and buy more machines and fields.

AMD driver update: AMD has optimized their OpenGL drivers for us. The driver 17.12.1 gives us optimizations that avoid CPU bottlenecks and enable us to display ground vegetation far better.

We would have needed more time for this update to be functional in a way we have pictured it for the Early Access, like the topics balancing, silos, biogas plant or the bugtracker. We absolutely wanted to give you this update before christmas and didn’t want to wait until everything is ready. Principally you are now able to get busy on the map, either selling maize or fattening the bulls. We hope you accept this compromise.

The team from MBB wishes you fun testing and Merry Christmas!

Changelog:

• NEW: Map “Albergtal” - over 100 hectare arable land, 49 fields, new traders
      • NEW: Map spanning savegame system

• NEW: Complete economic cycle (animal husbandry and maize cultivation) and adjustment of prices

• NEW: MB Trac 1000
      • NEW: Köckerling Rebell 300
      • NEW: Lemken Juwel-8 4+1, 5+1, 6+1

• NEW: Introductory quest for improved starting conditions

• NEW: Reputation system for different factions

• NEW: Character and level XP

• NEW: More mission types

• NEW: Employees as reward for a successfully completed mission

• NEW: Fields as rewards for missions

• NEW: You can now earn money in missions

• NEW: Vehicles and employees can now be rented or hired as harvest hands for a certain period of time

• NEW: Animals feed autonomously when on pastures

• NEW: Bull fattening and pasture feeding. Bulls now produce slurry
      • NEW: When saving, a warning hint is being displayed when an employee is still active

• BUG FIX: The weather manager has been checked, maps shouldn’t be foggy all the time any more
      • BUG FIX: The sinking in of tractors on cultivated fields has been reworked

• CHANGE: Starting menu created
      • CHANGE: Reworked ingame menu (planning, tasks)
      • CHANGE: Reworking and improvement of turning maneuvers and pathfinding for the chasers
      • CHANGE: The physics of attached machinery has been adjusted
      • CHANGE: The assembly of complex tractor/machine combinations has been reworked and is working more comfortably now
    • Thank you.

First impressions are awesome. Also savegame system is fully functional. Great work MBB and enjoy holydays.

I'd also like to wish Merry Christmas to all.

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
      GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
      GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
      RAM - 8 GB
      Win 7 64bit
    • Yay! This is awesome!...

Only one problem......
      How do I get in and out of my tractors? Because the "E" key doesn't do it.
      I can tab between vehicles. But i can't get out once in. or walk up to one and get in.
      "E" is still bound to use as per default.
      R5 3900x / Crosshair 6 Hero / 32 GB Gskill FlareX 3200 / Vega 64 LC/ Samsung 960 Evo NVMe
      M.2 500GB / Samsung 840 Evo Sata 6 500Gb / 1TB WD Blue / Thermaltake 360mm AIO
      / Corsair HX 850w / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / Win10 Home 64 bit / LG 34UM88C 3440 x 1440 21 x 9 monitor.
    • Hi Support,

Very good job for the new map and the quality of design.

I had a crash when a prepare a new worker, when i select a field, i didn't have choice for the entry of the field, so when i validated, i listen the tractor whose go, but the display of the configuration does not come off, and when I click on Esc, the game crash.

Do you see it ?

Thanks
    • Chicken wrote:

Yay! This is awesome!...

Only one problem......
      How do I get in and out of my tractors? Because the "E" key doesn't do it.
      I can tab between vehicles. But i can't get out once in. or walk up to one and get in.
      "E" is still bound to use as per default.
      And I had such a problem with the previous version 0.0.9.9 and with this new version (0.1.0.0). I got an answer from a respected member to do this "If you want to reset your controls, just delete the "input.xx_xx.cfg" in your "Documents/my games/Cattle and Crops/Profiles/YourProfile/" folder to restore the default controls." For more information about this problem, see this post.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
      :)
    • finally got the game to work after many problems from no connection to server...to finally loading it to see the graphics as the ground blue with green x's all over...worked in every other version...still only able to use keyboard..this in my opinion is nowhere near ready for release .cant even use a basic 360 controller ...no i'm not downloading anything extra to make the graphics work,shouldn't have too..i was daft enough to support you lot right from the begining when i saw your amazing video..where every thing looked to work great...not realising nothing was ready...i feel conned...i would like a link for a refund...my patience has run thin with this...i don't want excuses anymore ...promise after promise all failed i want out
    • smitty wrote:

finally got the game to work after many problems from no connection to server...to finally loading it to see the graphics as the ground blue with green x's all over...worked in every other version...still only able to use keyboard..this in my opinion is nowhere near ready for release .cant even use a basic 360 controller ...no i'm not downloading anything extra to make the graphics work,shouldn't have too..
      So, have you checked that all your drivers are up to date (especially the graphics drivers)? Have you completely reinstalled the game (uninstall both launcher and game then removing the map Cattle And Crops in documents, myGames)?

I have never seen any one sugesting that you'll do anything besides uppdating your graphics drivers. What do you mean by: "no i'm not downloading anything extra to make the graphics work"?

All i can tell you is that when you'll get it to work it's really good. Worth taking the time :)
    • smitty wrote:

finally got the game to work after many problems from no connection to server...to finally loading it to see the graphics as the ground blue with green x's all over...worked in every other version...still only able to use keyboard..this in my opinion is nowhere near ready for release .cant even use a basic 360 controller ...no i'm not downloading anything extra to make the graphics work,shouldn't have too..i was daft enough to support you lot right from the begining when i saw your amazing video..where every thing looked to work great...not realising nothing was ready...i feel conned...i would like a link for a refund...my patience has run thin with this...i don't want excuses anymore ...promise after promise all failed i want out
      First, it does not seem like Early Access for this game is not for you, and that's ok. I've been happy with the progress with this game, but disappointed, like you, with other games.

As far as the controller goes, I use an Xbox controller and it works for me. I had to go into the menu and set up the controls, it's not automatic. I was a little frustrated with this too. But once I got it working I enjoyed the game a lot more.

I also had similar graphical issues with a previous release, and as suggested, graphic card driver updates usually fix the issue. If it does not, you can always come back to the forums for support.
      Intel i7 7700 / 16MB Ram / GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
    • Nybyggarn wrote:

smitty wrote:

finally got the game to work after many problems from no connection to server...to finally loading it to see the graphics as the ground blue with green x's all over...worked in every other version...still only able to use keyboard..this in my opinion is nowhere near ready for release .cant even use a basic 360 controller ...no i'm not downloading anything extra to make the graphics work,shouldn't have too..
      So, have you checked that all your drivers are up to date (especially the graphics drivers)? Have you completely reinstalled the game (uninstall both launcher and game then removing the map Cattle And Crops in documents, myGames)?
      I have never seen any one sugesting that you'll do anything besides uppdating your graphics drivers. What do you mean by: "no i'm not downloading anything extra to make the graphics work"?

All i can tell you is that when you'll get it to work it's really good. Worth taking the time :)
      firstly ...the pc i have plays fs17...eurotruck 2 with promods perfectly well ,so tell me why the graphic drivers need updating...ive done usual crap of install reinstall ....im an old gamer but not stupid...i am still looking through the forums for the response where a guy had said to install from a third party,where it would help to run the game it was basically something that game makers use? i will keep looking...on the graphics every update since day one its worked...its now called end of tether with this game
    • TheCoCe wrote:

Seems like Early Access just isn't for you then @smitty
      Please contact support@masterbrain-bytes.com for closer Information on refunds.
      seriously....that's the answer...don't go into customer service full time.iv'e been with you from the start, right from the start...all iv'e waited for is the EA,the long dragged out EA iv'e waited patiently ,defended c and c ,and your answer is seems like its not for me...unbelievable...as backer from the start after one update to another.after one failed promise to another and excuse after excuse ...your answer is diabolic and definitely not customer focused or driven.from what iv'e read its a 14 day get out....
    • TheCoCe wrote:

I'm not the customer support. I'm just a user moderating this forum in my freetime cause I like CnC. If you are looking for actual customer support contact the email.
      But this is drifting off topic so let's get back to topic please.
      back to topic then....after a year of waiting and backing you..and at that point liking CnC.why is the game not working properly...why once loaded do i have blue grass and green crosses on the ground.when every other worked... you do the leg work you email the big yin after that i'll take that as an apology...first rule as a moderator,stay impartial.
    • Kestrel wrote:

smitty wrote:

finally got the game to work after many problems from no connection to server...to finally loading it to see the graphics as the ground blue with green x's all over...worked in every other version...still only able to use keyboard..this in my opinion is nowhere near ready for release .cant even use a basic 360 controller ...no i'm not downloading anything extra to make the graphics work,shouldn't have too..i was daft enough to support you lot right from the begining when i saw your amazing video..where every thing looked to work great...not realising nothing was ready...i feel conned...i would like a link for a refund...my patience has run thin with this...i don't want excuses anymore ...promise after promise all failed i want out
      First, it does not seem like Early Access for this game is not for you, and that's ok. I've been happy with the progress with this game, but disappointed, like you, with other games.
      As far as the controller goes, I use an Xbox controller and it works for me. I had to go into the menu and set up the controls, it's not automatic. I was a little frustrated with this too. But once I got it working I enjoyed the game a lot more.

I also had similar graphical issues with a previous release, and as suggested, graphic card driver updates usually fix the issue. If it does not, you can always come back to the forums for support.
      not being funny but how long have you been a supporter,paid and how many times have you updated the game...its never worked properly with the xbox controller check the forum.tell me as this annoys me when i see this about updating graphic card etc..buy a game off steam for example strange i dont need an update for those...i didnt need an update for fs17 and used the same pc for fs15 and wait everything works sweet...so why with this game do we now need to update...thanks any way for trying...i'm more miffed at the wait(but remained patient) then the straw that broke the camels back was,
      one, EA doesnt work.
    • Does not exist for the moment, if you want to have an idea about that just take a look at the control configuration ...
      AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
      My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
      Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
      :S
    • Smitty just enjoy new years eve and start the new year chilled out :D There must be a graphics issue so please check your drivers to make sure you have the latest drivers. Because that is the issue. You will regret the refund because the game is getting better and better.
      Proper Sim gamer. Rally games tractor and truck games. Bus games and train games you name it :)