links to mods for test and other features

• XYZSPAIN wrote:

@Nachtfalke that trailer needs to connect fake tanks to trailers to operate and from that moment on it can load slurry anywhere and bgpdigestate only through transport trailers or nurse tank
      thank you for clarification. Now i think i know how to use it.

But die me it is not clear why it is not working with all types of liquid fertilizer (slurry, digestate, sewage plant) because the Stapel is working, too.

Or is it a specific scenario where or does Not work i am not aware of?

PS:
      Please don't drink and Drive when on a farm with free animals ;)

Regards
    • The first wheel rake in CNC has a working width appropriate to Elho but it can also be used in other scenarios, please check it with different fruits and over the weekend I check it and publish it in modhoster

how does it work
      Extrude with X or well you can choose only one side and then lover / raise at that time sets the freedoms to the arms 6 degrees and at the same time leaves it on the ground to avoid seeing the abrupt movement that occurs when applying freedom, as for the wheels they are collision blocks with total freedom and the small arms have 4 degrees of freedom, it is activated with the ground contact and the sound changes in 4 phases of max volume at 10 km / h if you exceed 15km / h does not work, there is no mesh particle since in this version they do not work in windrowers

for the combination of Elho + Vermeer in auto choose field work in the task otherwise I believe that it creates problems in the turns at the end of the field (CNC still does not take into account the particularities of the object in the front attach)
      For manual use of the combination, you must first connect Elho and disable extrude before connecting VR1224, so that both are synchronized in lower / raise
      VR1224.zip
      thanks for testing
      I have another old model that surely also be present but for now I don't have time
    • Hi again,

to be hones I do not understand why these to trailers which allow me to attach the side booms do not have a tank configured and whe they do not only have "Liquid" like your other trailers configured or like Stapel "Liquid,OrganicFertilizer" configured. From my perspective it would allow to load BGPS, slurry and more. Some of your tanks allow to load "Liquid,Fuel,Diesel".

Probably I do not understand becaus of lack of modding knowledge. :)

Another optical things:
      Trailer is going down more and more if I load slurry - which is fine but when it reachse ~32.000 L the third axis is going down on the ground and trailer is going up like it is empty. I am not sure if a third axis lifts the trailer back up like if it was empty.

• Nachtfalke wrote:

Trailer is going down more and more if I load slurry - which is fine but when it reachse ~32.000 L the third axis is going down on the ground and trailer is going up like it is empty. I am not sure if a third axis lifts the trailer back up like if it was empty.
      the axis management script takes from the silage models until very recently everything was correct but now the truth is that either the CNC command is rewritten or accepted and this order is already coming from an update in which They have reviewed the behavior of the trainers in function of the load because they have not done so in their models they have done it in the engine therefore we have not all been affected and when you say two axes they behave correctly it is true but the third one Some reason has been disconnected from the simulation engine and when the change is made, the positions of the other 2 are loaded, that is, they have mathematically offset the wheel positions of all the wheels that use wheelJoint controller only in trailers because that effect has to be transmitted to parents and children objects with the corresponding offset and it does not or is so small that I do not see it so that they have loaded all the work of this script
    • Here I leave a second version of the famous trailer, this time it has a new script that allows the player to condition the behavior of the previous one, that is, once the load has been established to act on the third axle, it is waiting to be told how much you should apply force translated into percentage height of the platform with what is left open to generate new conditions from here that is to say it can be simulated to infinity only a keyboard and a math and physics knowledge notebook are needed :P :thumbup:

slurry_trailer_1.zip

error correction of the previous post 'if there is a small alteration in the height of the parent object can be seen when it is applied from a 15 to 25% force on the front axle trailer
    • Version 1 is approaching with the paid content I hope you enjoy it for me the built-in and updated content has reached 100 objects (not everything is perfect)
      Not all the objects that I mentioned in previous posts are finished but the intention is to finish them and incorporate them throughout the year (some will not be possible due to 'technical' difficulties that is to say lack of knowledge on my part) and said this here I leave you some videos of another great company of which I have made models in the past and that I will now resume since I have signed agreements with Kverneland and Kubota with what I already have a website to download manuals of parts and operations

Whoever has edited these latest models can see that I am returning to the origin 'free and controlled joints for better simulation' . The advances made by MBB are beginning to bear fruit in my models.
    • This video explains how a good preparation of the land produces an improvement in the production and growth of plants
      It is an interesting topic since after an update on fertilization, an update on how the soil preparation influences and which objects or conbinacion of objects (kverneland mod 'subsoiler + power harrow + seed arms) improves the possible growth of the plant as well as the possibility of having transition textures between the end of the harvest and the sowing, since for now the change is direct, this would open the door to new models and an improvement in the knowledge of the soil and plants
    • hi @Nachtfalke
      The hook of the HKL is very particular in the joint and for now I have not been able to give it more freedom as you know the standardized containers have some height differences in the hitch that cannot be simulated since the HKL lacks the height adjustment is That is why once you are aligned it is very possible that you have to manually manipulate the extension arm to be at a height slightly higher than that of the container hook and if it works

Regarding the radial menu, what is missing
    • Lely Welger + Wheel Rake.

If I expand the lely and wheel rake (X) and lower it (V) and then save and load the savegame it will fly through the air:

Before Savegame:

After loading savegame:

For my it looks like a typical, known issue of the vanilla game. After loading some/several attachments they are rised up higher than normal. In this specific scenario the wheel rakes will shoot the tractor into the air.

Or could this be an issue which can be fixed by you?
    • Hi,

I found another optical issue. If I collect swath I can see the dust animation which is fine. If I lift up the pickup (V) then the dust animation immediately stops. I then I do a turnaround to cut the nex row and as soon as I lower the pickup (V) the dust animation in the previous row appears.

So looks like the script does not finish when lifting the pickup and continues when lowering the pickup again.

• Nachtfalke wrote:

Lely Welger + Wheel Rake.

If I expand the lely and wheel rake (X) and lower it (V) and then save and load the savegame it will fly through the air:

Before Savegame:

After loading savegame:

For my it looks like a typical, known issue of the vanilla game. After loading some/several attachments they are rised up higher than normal. In this specific scenario the wheel rakes will shoot the tractor into the air.

Or could this be an issue which can be fixed by you?
      This is more difficult in theory, I have to include an init option in the scripts I have done it and the result is this closed saving is loaded correctly, open saving is loaded correctly but out of place ,surely due to the large number of joints since some freedoms have not been loaded correctly we will continue working what is clear is that in multiplayer these problems are going to multiply ,although MBB can always make the decision to load the scripts according to the option marked in each of them that would eliminate all these problems ,although the player must relocate the model to work position again

The post was edited 1 time, last by XYZSPAIN ().

• Nachtfalke wrote:

Hi,

I found another optical issue. If I collect swath I can see the dust animation which is fine. If I lift up the pickup (V) then the dust animation immediately stops. I then I do a turnaround to cut the nex row and as soon as I lower the pickup (V) the dust animation in the previous row appears.

So looks like the script does not finish when lifting the pickup and continues when lowering the pickup again.

the script finishes correctly just like MBB does in other objects but for some reason it reloads an incorrect position at the beginning I have already seen it other times in other objects just as the wheel particles remain anchored in some parts of the field, ask to MBB
    • hi all ,
      New windrower with the possibility of attach on wide sides, the foot has been modified and now has a wheel this is necessary since the behavior of the top link in this simulator is very debatable and this model needs that the arms attach be of parallelogram type in the that the tractor only performs the dragging function and the leveling corresponds to the object itself to do this in this simulator you have to disconnect the top link and at the moment I still don't know how to do it by script 'same problem in the Varidiamant' so that each player according to the used tractor and the connection mode must choose whether to use the support or not
      link model

sharemods.com/lg86t65et5g7/Elho_Twin_600.zip.html

• I have already found the errors in the scripts of the trailers, now I have to redo the scripts and the weekend you will have the final modification
      errors on the one hand when doing the dettach I had included finishing unload this caused that the texture of the fruitType was re-filled with alpha since the script is not canceled correctly and on the other hand in the models with overload they were missing a piece of script 'copy and paste without understanding the operation has its drawbacks '
      it must be said that I have found it because in the engine.cfg file you can activate some improvements for moding in this case the rectangles and morph control points
    • the modifications are already in almost all the models again we go backwards because due to the problems in savegame I have decided to eliminate the keys for the hooks scripts have been changed in support foot, wheelChocks, suspension trailers with own load since the containers do not transmit the weight to the trailer or modify the behavior of the trailer during the download 'sendParentAction' has been included again in the containers but for some reason it only works in the Scania HKL and for now it is all
    • FieldLiner still can not download without disconnecting the target object but at least if it can be used in manual it is also possible although it is not logical but if I have actually seen it in some silages to include grain in the mixture for it in the last capture you can check that the trailer admits it and changes the texture according to the percentage which is correct what I do not know is the effect on the economic calculation and quality of the final product

sharemods.com/1bagyhfm1fpv/tra…iner0903_revised.zip.html
      sharemods.com/q7q3y5toug77/Scania_0903_revised.zip.html