links to mods for test and other features

• @Nachtfalke 42 or 55 is an error in the xml I have not changed it when I had removed the extensions, from the fillMesh if that is a problem since Krampe, kroeger, stronga all use the same scripts and the same fillMesh of the joskin delta so no I think I have a solution for now just reload and create the task again

I have checked it now with TMR and STRONGA and it only works correctly the first time I do not understand it but something has happened since I had not seen it before I have to check the scripts to try to correct it
    • @Nachtfalke This is a temporary solution but it can be definitive since I cannot find the error considering that the scripts are copied and the connectors are well connected.

trailer_hkl_dolly_container_09031.zip

FieldLiner xml corrected and resizing collision tankShape with this should correct the particle problem
      TMR 34 and 750 lose dynamic discharge and the error disappears
      the rest of the trailers in theory work

the modification is in tankController the control of the discharge of the triggers has been added this means that they are not controlled by the scripts which eliminates the dynamic download and the correction for cancellation unload

This is how it was before the update but as there have been complaints about the behavior of the loading and unloading I had modified it, you have to check them well before making an update as to the download time is corrected by changing the seconds in tankUnload since it has also there were complaints for being very short
      in short this is always in beta

please upload the captures in jpg since it is very slow to load in some areas of this planet the stean route is as follows
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\863916589\760\remote\704030\screenshots
    • FarmerJK wrote:

What do I have to do with the zip file? Overwrite xml or in the mod file?
      As far as I understood xyzspain in earlier posts you just have to put this zip file in addition to the other zip files within you mod folder.
      only download and put it in the mod folder.

Then your probably have to reset the trailers you already own to make sure they can use the new files.
      If you have problems then just remove the zip file again.

@XYZSPAIN
      i compared fieldliner.xml with the existing one within notepad++ and they match. Are you sure you uploaded the correct one?

PS:
      I do not expect an immediate bugfix or something like that. The issues I found seem to be only cosmetic.
      So please to feel "forced" to publish an update immediately. I am fine with that. Just wanted to let you know the issues I found. :)
    • @XYZSPAIN

I found a bug (in genral or with your mod).

I bought these on a fresh profile
      • Claas 940
      • Kroger Siga Duo
      • Kroger TMR 42 (still has 55m³ in XML and 42m² on tank)
      Buy it, attach it, save game, load game.

• Kroger TMR42 is not attached anymore
      • If you want to attach it or you want to reset Siga Duo game will crash.
      • If you hired these trailers and dollys and time is over game will crash.

I am not sure if it is a problem with your Mod or if it is a problem with the game itself.

######## edit #######
      did some more simple tests:
      • Bought an Claas 940 + 2x Joskin delta Cab attachted to each other. No problems after loading, resetten, selling. They are still attached to each other after load the savegame
      • Bought an Claas 940 + 2x Strautmann SZK attachted to each other (attaching two of them was the most difficult part for me :D ). No problems after loading, resetten, selling. They are still attached to each other after load the savegame.
      So for me it looks like it is a problem with your mod. And I assume that it could be related to the fact that the Kroger TMR 42 Trailer is NOT connected anymore to the Kroger Sigma Duo Dolly after loading the game. But the game assumes they are still connected. Just my simple words.

PS:
      All tested with your updated Mod .zip. (I copied the content of the "trailer_hkl_dolly_container_09031.zip" into the existing .zip file).

##### another edit #####
      Same behaviour if I only use the old mod.
      same behaviour if i use the old mod + the new zip file as an additional zip file in mod folder
      I found this error message after crash on debug.log

2020-01-11 14:34:56 WARN in void __cdecl CNC::Machine::HandleSaveGame(void) : Machine 'duo' (282) has no suitable AttacherController for Implement 'TMR42' (283)?!

Regards
    • Another issue I found:

• Scania MEILLER RK30 + Krampe Container not connected after loading a savegame (but no crash until now)
      • Scania MEILLER RK30 has "strange" movement of the rear wheel when doing "transfer container" user action. It is only 1-2 seconds.

Further looks like there are some textures missing (albergtal_3) - I think we have "albergtal" at the moment. Perhaps some old paths.

XML Source Code

1. 2020-01-11 14:56:11 WARN : Trying to restore machine 'container_trailer.xml' ...
      2. 2020-01-11 14:56:11 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'world/albergtal_3_0/textures/cube'
      3. 2020-01-11 14:56:11 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'world/albergtal_3_0/textures/irradiance2'
      4. 2020-01-11 14:56:12 WARN : Trying to restore machine 'machines/claas/axion940/axion940.xml' ...
      5. 2020-01-11 14:56:13 WARN : Trying to restore machine 'krampe_container_red.xml' ...
      6. 2020-01-11 14:56:13 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'world/albergtal_3_0/textures/cube'
      7. 2020-01-11 14:56:13 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'world/albergtal_3_0/textures/irradiance2'
      8. 2020-01-11 14:56:13 WARN : Trying to restore machine 'SHL30.xml' ...
      9. 2020-01-11 14:56:13 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'remove/hdr/substance/airport'
      10. 2020-01-11 14:56:13 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'world/albergtal_3_0/textures/irradiance2'
      11. 2020-01-11 14:56:13 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'lights/textures/lights_n'
      12. 2020-01-11 14:56:13 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'C4/dirt_albedo
      13. '
      14. 2020-01-11 14:56:14 WARN : Trying to restore machine 'Scania_hooklift1.xml' ...
      15. 2020-01-11 14:56:14 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'world/albergtal_3_0/textures/cube'
      16. 2020-01-11 14:56:14 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'world/albergtal_3_0/textures/irradiance2'
      17. 2020-01-11 14:56:14 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'vegetation/try_error/spot/spotlight_1'
      18. 2020-01-11 14:56:14 WARN : Trying to restore machine 'stronga_container_b_yellow.xml' ...
      19. 2020-01-11 14:56:14 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'world/albergtal_3_0/textures/cube'
      20. 2020-01-11 14:56:14 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'world/albergtal_3_0/textures/irradiance2'
      Display All

And another thing - seems like a missing sound file:

XML Source Code

1. 2020-01-11 14:56:39 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'sounds/v8/int/sc_v8_exhaust_ext2'
    • @Nachtfalke I have already checked it according to the last update and we could place a key for the different types of attachments, because it worked but it has not been saved in the savegame

after removing it in the two objects in the trigger and in the attacher the problem has already been solved, so you have to ask MBB if something else needs to be done or it is an error on their part ?(

keep looking that this is how you move forward thank you very much for your interest :thumbup:
      It is true that the sound is not lacking is that this copy and paste has its problems ;(

scania xml corrected Scania09031.zip

The post was edited 1 time, last by XYZSPAIN ().

• Hi @XYZSPAIN

I would expect that this is an issue of the game itself because this connector key was added in one of the last updates. Perhaps no model of MBB uses such keys and so noone noticed that it is not saved and could cause problems.

If I remember correclty then @TheCoCe mentioned this new function in the past. Perhaps he can check with developers if this is the only reason that it is not saved or something else in the game code is missen. Perhaps @RolliS2k can do it, too.

Regards and thank you for investigation! I really appreciate your efforts and your Mods. :thumbup:
    • Hi again,

I can confirm that after I removes the "Attacher key - truc" from the sigma duo I could reset the vehicle and trailer.

PS:
      • Sigma Duo has the yello chocks on the wheels after loading the game
      • support legs on the Kroger TM42 go up automatically when attached but when I detach it then it s not lowered automatically.

#### edit ####
      Just as a hint for others:

I could restore my savegame with removing the "Attacher key" from the .wld file, start the game, reset dolly and trailer, save game and revert to original .wld files.

So I would suggest the following before saving a game (with mods):
      • Detach all vehicles and trailers before saving this should make sure that you can load savegame again

#### edit again #####
      It seems to be easy to identify which trailers are affected by this "bug" - in the screenshot you can see below "Kugelkopf" that there is the "Attacher" key written like truc This indicates that this vehicle/trailer uses it and you should detach it before saving the game.

• Hi @XYZSPAIN

after harvesting several fields with AI helper and me as driver of the Jaguar I have the impression that AI helper doing much worse than they do with original trailers. I can not explain how this should be related to the trailer but perhaps the trailer contains some "point" which is used as orientation for the following AI helper to keep distance and so on.

Another thing I noticed is, that the AI helper in the Kroger TM42 did not pass the other AI helper with the Annabuger. If I move into the tractor of the Annaburger tha AI in the Kroger starts continuing its way. The body hit boxes of the Annaburger going to "yellow" for some milliseconds every several seconds. After I moved into the Annaburger tractor this yello blinking stopped.

I don't know what it means but it looks like (a) AI is doing its job much worse than with vanilla trailers and (b) is not passing even there is much space between them.

Do you know if this is some problem of your mods? In earlier versions of CNC we had problems that some trailers had big "collission" boxes or however they are called and trailers could not pass on the street. Is this something you could check?

sitting in the Kroger tractor which cannot pass. Annaburger checkbox (body) is red.

sitting in the Kroger tractor which cannot pass. Annaburger checkbox (body) is yellow.

i jumped into the Annaburger tractor and yellow checkbox disappeared and Kroger tractor passed.
    • I have no more collisions than those seen on the screen and the biggest one is excludedMorphWeights that has been added; I add I believe in 0.8 and those of the original trailers were huge but they have already been corrected in 0.9 and although it was marked as collision has Ignore if he considered it.
      The AI only takes into account the tractor that is why there are collisions in the case of Scania if there was a problem in the origin of the model and it has already been corrected but in the attached objects it is the head that marks the road, if it is true that my models are some a little longer than hawe but I don't think that has influence

as for yellow chocks if you're right i just checked the joskin and the script has been changed another pending correction
    • Hi @XYZSPAIN

here some screenshots of AI helper driving on the street. Is the Joskin 2650 really longer than a HAWE?
      I am just asking ebcause I never saw that an AI helper driving on the street crashed into another AI helper. On the street they are following as they should.

Perhaps you used the Joskin Delta Cab 5025 "information" (whatever this contains) to build other trailers but somewhere within these information there is something which tells the AI how long a trailer is and so on.

####### edit ########

PS:
      Perhaps it is because of the Claas 940 has a very long way to break and stop and it does not recognize as fast as the tractor in front breaks or deaccelerates.
    • Did you notice that we can hear the sounds of all your trailers in every other vehicle even if the trailer which does the sound is far away?

So the Annaburger trailer has some sounds when unloading at the bgp silo. If I sit in the jaguar on the field I can listen to this sound.
      The Kroger TM42 seems to have a sound like unloading corn when unloading maize on the bgp silo and I am sitting in the Jaguar on field 21.

Never noticed that because I do not play with sound in most cases.

Regards
    • hi @Nachtfalke Silage trailers are the hawe version 0.9 with other textures and the scripts for suspension and sounds have been added, that is, it is a copy

As for the sounds, it costs a lot to place them since each movement has to make a call to a sound, that is to say you cannot play and stop at the same time that is why hidraulics are onmisource that is to say it is heard at the same volume from anywhere
      general sounds are heard from anywhere
      Hydraulic movements only (automatic) in loading and unloading of trailers and automatic compensation of the suspension when it reaches the programmed load

It is easy to check if you use for example the fieldLiner and you are in it when you do the unload you will see that if you move away the sound of the hydraulics does not decrease however the reddler and transmission if they reduce their volume, I recognize that it is debatable but what to program each entry with its particular connectors for now I have not considered it but if I take it into account for the next updte ; one I either eliminate them or reduce the level of the hydraulics file directly in audacity
    • Hi again,

some new lines I found within my debug.log. Probably related to sound files you created. I do not know if sound works or not I am listening to radio at the moment :saint:

XML Source Code

1. 2020-01-12 21:59:11 WARN in unsigned int __cdecl Tombstone::Sound::Load(const char *) : sound[ sounds/redler_stop ] is not in WAVE FORMAT PCM: 2
      2. 2020-01-12 21:59:11 WARN in unsigned int __cdecl Tombstone::Sound::Load(const char *) : sound[ sounds/redler_stop ] PCM is not 16 bit: 4
      3. 2020-01-12 21:59:11 WARN in class Tombstone::Sound *__cdecl Tombstone::SoundConduit::LoadSound(class Tombstone::Source *) : Failed to load Sound: sounds/redler_stop
      4. 2020-01-12 21:59:11 WARN in unsigned int __cdecl Tombstone::Sound::Load(const char *) : sound[ sounds/redler_stop ] is not in WAVE FORMAT PCM: 2
      5. 2020-01-12 21:59:11 WARN in unsigned int __cdecl Tombstone::Sound::Load(const char *) : sound[ sounds/redler_stop ] PCM is not 16 bit: 4
      6. 2020-01-12 21:59:11 WARN in class Tombstone::Sound *__cdecl Tombstone::SoundConduit::LoadSound(class Tombstone::Source *) : Failed to load Sound: sounds/redler_stop

XML Source Code

1. 2020-01-12 21:58:09 WARN in unsigned int __cdecl Tombstone::Sound::Load(const char *) : sound[ sounds/redler_idle ] is not in WAVE FORMAT PCM: 2
      2. 2020-01-12 21:58:09 WARN in unsigned int __cdecl Tombstone::Sound::Load(const char *) : sound[ sounds/redler_idle ] PCM is not 16 bit: 4
      3. 2020-01-12 21:58:09 WARN in class Tombstone::Sound *__cdecl Tombstone::SoundConduit::LoadSound(class Tombstone::Source *) : Failed to load Sound: sounds/redler_idle
    • Hi again,

looks a little bit strange. Are there any textures missing on kverneland 150B variomat6+front

XML Source Code

1. 2020-01-15 21:20:05 WARN in bool __cdecl CNC::Game::SpawnMachine(const char *,signed char,const class Terathon::Box3D &,const class CNC::VehicleSpawnProperty *,int,bool) : path = '150B_variomat6_c' variantId = 0
      2. 2020-01-15 21:20:05 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'remove/hdr/substance/airport'
      3. 2020-01-15 21:20:05 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'world/albergtal_3_0/textures/irradiance2'
      4. 2020-01-15 21:20:05 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'world/techdemo/tex/02'
      5. 2020-01-15 21:20:05 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'world/techdemo/textures/d1_a'
      6. 2020-01-15 21:20:05 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'world/techdemo/tex/02'
      7. 2020-01-15 21:20:05 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'world/techdemo/textures/d1_a'
      8. 2020-01-15 21:20:06 WARN : Machine::Preprocess(): path = '150B_variomat6_c' variantId = -1
      9. 2020-01-15 21:20:06 WARN in void __cdecl Tombstone::RigidBodyController::PreprocessController(void) : splitting sub rigid body '(null)'
      10. 2020-01-15 21:20:06 WARN in void __cdecl CNC::AttacherController::PreprocessController(void) : AttacherController hydraulic3/hydraulic4 point type without upperLink
      11. 2020-01-15 21:20:06 WARN in void __cdecl CNC::AttacherController::PreprocessController(void) : AttacherController hydraulic3 point type without upperMovementController
      12. 2020-01-15 21:20:06 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'remove/hdr/substance/airport'
      13. 2020-01-15 21:20:06 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'world/albergtal_3_0/textures/irradiance2'
      14. 2020-01-15 21:20:06 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'world/techdemo/tex/02'
      15. 2020-01-15 21:20:06 WARN : [MISSING RESOURCE]: 'world/techdemo/textures/d1_a'
      Display All

And in the radila menu fold in, fold out, rotate text ist missing.
    • Hi again,

did some more tests with
      Vicon T-REX 500
      STRONGA HL210 + small_container
      Krampe Big Body 750

They are working with chaffed maize.

What I noticed was:
      • Stronga HL210 is missing some description for you special function in the Radial menu. The circly symbol
      • Stronga HL210 is not lifting the container when unloading. It just opens the back of the container
      • Undloading of Bog Body 750 and small_container is "very fast". I know they are small but it could be a little bit slower I think.
      • Vicon T-REX 500 - the unloading animation is going through the back of the trailer when unloading starts. So the unloading particles are going are visible.

Was nice to play with some different and working trailers. :)
    • Nachtfalke wrote:

Hi @XYZSPAIN

here some screenshots of AI helper driving on the street. Is the Joskin 2650 really longer than a HAWE?
      I am just asking ebcause I never saw that an AI helper driving on the street crashed into another AI helper. On the street they are following as they should.

Perhaps you used the Joskin Delta Cab 5025 "information" (whatever this contains) to build other trailers but somewhere within these information there is something which tells the AI how long a trailer is and so on.

####### edit ########

PS:
      Perhaps it is because of the Claas 940 has a very long way to break and stop and it does not recognize as fast as the tractor in front breaks or deaccelerates.
      Hi again,

I don't know what it is and what causes these issues but with all your trailers I have more problems with the AI than with the vanilla trailers.

Here are two screenshots showing the AI driving into the other trailers rear. They are crashing into each other more heavily on the field and on the street.

So I deleted all Mods in my mod folder, cleaned engine.cfg and created a new profile. With these trailer I do not have any issues. I stopped the AI helper in front (HAWE) and the AI helper on the back kept its distance.

You said, that in most cases you copied the "HAWE" or other vanilla trailer and "only" gave it another model/view. I do not know what it is but there is something which leads to more trouble with AI. I am pretty sure it does not change AI and how it works but probably AI is using/checking some points of other trailers and tractors to check distance or whatever

Please don't feel offended or something like that from reading my posts. I enjoy you trailers and I like your work. I just want to be honest in my feedback. Perhaps you can find the issue or someone from MBB or other modders can give a hint or advice.
    • The Game is not final, so the Modds dont have to be Perfekt at this point, XYZSPAIN reworked it so many times that we still coud use it in every version i cant even imagine how frustrating it is to do this so many times. Specialy when you want to build something new.
      The game still has a lot growing pains that have to be fixed someday before Mods coud be final.

I loved all the modds from the modders here specialy the modds form XYZSPAIN whitout them i think i woudnt play C&C until its final 1.0
      sadly not every buyer of C&C knows where to get these Great Modds, not every one knows this forum or Modhoster.

A special Thank you to XYZSPAIN :thumbsup:
      cant whait to see what next to surprise us with.
      With kind regrads Zaku.
    • Hi again,

I noticed that almost all of your mod trailers have issues that some wheels and one of the axis is not on the ground - wheels not turning.
      It is not always and sometimes the first of three axis is not on the ground and sometimes the last axis is not on the ground.

here an example of the Krampe Big Body 900. The first axis is not on the ground.

#### edit ####
      Had to "rotate drawbar" from radial menu. Now looks better.

Regards
    • Hi

Krampe Big Body 900 is unloading "chaffed fieldgrass" within 2 seconds on the farm silo. Probably same issue like other trailers with unloading to fast.

I had another issue with the Krampe Big Body 900 trailer.

• I used it in a "HARVEST" task as AI helper.
      • it was filled with chaffed fieldgrass with around 70% if I remember correct
      • I saved the game while the mission was active
      • I loaded the game and I could continue playing without issues (great)
      • I filled the Krampe Big Body 900 up to around 97%
      • I detached the Krampe Big Body 900 and the texture of fieldgrass went away. reattaching did not solve the problem
      • Unloading on the farm silo gave the texture back again but probably it was the unloading animation texture

I don't know if it is a problem with the Mod or with the game or existing trailer (e.g. HAWE) you perhaps used as base mode for Krampe.

Regards
    • Hi @XYZSPAIN

today I wanted to fertilize my field. Bought some trucks and slurry trailers but unfortunately I had several game crashs.

Everytime the game crash I can see this message in my debug.log:
      2020-01-19 22:52:57 WARN in void __cdecl Tombstone::PhysicsController::MoveController(void) : dynamic actor of controller type IPRB has invalid position before simulation step

I am not sure if it is something you use in your mod or if it is a generic game error message for something which triggered whe I used your mods and you mod is not responsible for this error itself.

I wanto to fill the "slurry_tank" with the "slurry_trailer". I configured the trailer with "rear down unload active" and moved with the Deutz next to the "slurry_tank". When the back of the trailer reaches the slurry_tank the unloading starts automatically.

• If a sit within the tractor the slurry unload works find and finishs when the "slurry_tank" is full.
      • If I leave the Deutz the unload is still active (which is curious because unloading, loading, in vanilla game mechanics is not working when not within the tratcor) and if the "slurry_tank" reachs 100% the game crashs.

Here are screenshot. If it reachses 100% it will crash the game when not within the Deutz.

Here a screenshot of my mods. Filesize is different because I saved all Mods in an uncompressed .zip file for faster loading.

Unfortunately this is a heavy modded scenario and I am not sure if we can get help from the developers with this bug. But if someone is interested in replicating and analysing this issue he is welcome to use this savegame and replicate it:

drive.google.com/open?id=1Mbklen3q20tBFSyp63BppVyuE157kZ36

PS:
      Scania single axle down cab is not connected to the "slurry trailer" anymore after loading the game resulting is funny situations when loading a game with a moving scania ;) here again I am not sure if it is a mod thing or a game issue.

• Hi @Nachtfalke
      1 problems with fillMesh will continue until the next update and if it is true that sometimes when disconnecting the script it paints with alpha the load for some error it is clear that the scripts are from MBB but for some reason in my models they cause errors
      2 As for the load of slurry or other filltypes since 0.7 MBB have done something in the triggers so that it is not possible to play as one wishes it has to be following the rules of the mods that are not always correct but for now MBB has not developed nothing in slurry or transferring loads from one mobile object to another
      3 all trailers, containers , dollys and Scanias have the attach key activated until MBB activates, they will continue to have problems after savegame
      4 Now I will upload some AI captures with different trailers, you can see that they are correct unless the player interferes with the layout and you can also check that the town streets are not suitable for some assemblies, this is normal, the map is very general and It is tailored to their objects in all simulators there are problems since you cannot anticipate everything that one will find in the future but it is also true that there are simulation engines more suitable for certain activities after 2 years I am sure that they are going to close ranks to fix their models that are visually very good and we are already in the same problem that I have already lived in 2010 with Giants until they realized that the modders had surpassed them they did not strive to improve
    • I have copied your files in a save and I have executed it with what I see the same as you at that time but I have not had any crash or I have errors in the log is what I can tell you

As for the deutz, it is not well done, but none of its joints are correct. You can see in the editor, in addition, all brands respect measures for freedom in all three axes in all their links, this is a simulator and everything ok but the truth is that the claas also has errors but the models are all tested with the two claas so there are problems in the mods with different tractors (in giants or the LS it had been solved thanks to the scripts of a modder that allowed to adapt the joints of another object to yours) but in C4 for now it will be impossible

in the capture you can see the difference is almost 40 cm that is a lot and the freedom in Y, Z are not correct
    • The crash will ONLY happen if you unload the slurry from the Deutz trailer to the tank on the field.
      When unloading started then you have to move out of the Deutz (E) and the unloading or transfer from slurry of the trailer to the tank will continue.
      When the tank on the field reachses 100% game will crash.

It is important that you are NOT within a tractor.
    • If it is true that the error occurs, in the end I have seen it after trying several methods in some cases it does not occur and in others it does not matter the level of the nurse tank ,after reloading the trailers I repeated the situation with Scania and there were no errors,after reloading the deutz trailer and filling it in the digester, I repeated the situation with and there were no errors
      you have to drive carefully :sleeping: :P

in short or not save all the data or something there is but I have no idea
    • XYZSPAIN wrote:

hi @Nachtfalke
      Only can be loaded bgpDigestate the slurry and vacutank transport trailers, I'm sorry but I decided so when I did the last update since it caused errors with the bull slurry however if it is possible to load it through the nurse tank
      This was BGP Digestate tank. As I said I tried with console "listTanks 320" and it told me that this trailer has no tanks. So it probably is not able to load anything.

PS:
      If your intention is that these trailers should only be able to load bgpDigestate then perhaps you should call these trailers "bgp digestate trailer" instead of "slurry trailer". Could give other players a "hint" what they could expect ;)