links to mods for test and other features

• XYZSPAIN wrote:

(...)
      @Nachtfalke as for the elho in the capture you can see that the icons are in the radial menu
      (...)
      Hi,

unfortunately I still do not have these icons after downloading your new sounds.zip and Duett7300_1.zip.
      Could it be possible that these icons are used by some of your other mods? I do not use any other mod of yours at the moment so do not have the files - and perhaps not the icons.

But as you already said - I am not using these functions, too. I just saw it when I was opening the radial menu to expand und turn it on.

So radial icons and PTO - for me it is just a cosmetic thing, not that important, just wanted to let you know. I see that there are difficulties in game mechanics to make it work in every situation.

Thanks.
    • @JulianAY84 there are some mods with problems after update 0.9 here you have the front plow corrected the others will be shortly
      check previous post december there are some already corrected here in the forum for direct download only you have to copy it to the mods directory front_plow.zip

@FarmerJK for now I have not finished with veenhuis missing 2 models that will be included in the update of kverneland and at the same time there will be a windrower of the Vermeer company that had drawn in 2014 for the LS which will be used as a base for a rake set + baler in one implement 7mts width

vermeer.com/NA/en/N/equipment/rakes

• JulianAY84 wrote:

Good morning,

more of a general question, no clue if it is the plough, the Xerion or what it is.

After I now loaded the game and wanted to continue ploughing, the front plough quiet often does not function. I can play around with the settings you gave us, but it has no impact.

Do you have any tips or ideas?

Have a great day!

J.
      After Lösung a Game the attacher plow is to high. In Most Casey you need to detach (Q) it and reattach it (Q).

I assume this is a general Game issue and not specific to the mod.
    • @JulianAY84
      question
      Does it work correctly with the axion?
      Does it work correctly with the arion?
      if the answer is yes to both is a problem of lower arms or of the third point in the xerion since I have not done tests with this tractor and rot implement may need to increase the rotation
      If the answer is no to both, it is a problem that I have no idea since it works correctly for me if it is necessary to adjust rot implement so that in a working position it is horizontal
    • Hello @XYZSPAIN,

Today I tried to connect the Macdon cutting unit to the Tucano combine harvester.
      The cutting unit was coupled, but upside down.I only noticed that the Macdon cutting unit has not yet been updated to version 0.9.0.
      My question. do you still have to adjust the cutting unit?
      I know that many users want so much from you and you will probably also come with your many Mods that you have provided here so far don't adapt so quickly to the latest version.
      I think it's great what you have worked on and provided here so far.

A THANK YOU for this !!!

My English is not that good.
      This is written using the Google translator.

greeting

Rainer
      Gruß

Rainer
    • happy year 2020 and here I leave the correction of cutter and transport trailer Macdon as well as a new version of sounds delete the previous one

macdon 09.zip sound for cutter added sounds.zip

texturess will be corrected in the next update as it will be used as the basis for this model

I hope that in the future we can have other possibilities to harvest the cereal as seen in this video in principle we have to make a modification of the scripts in the cutter and MBB add an intermediate step between cutting and swath and add the new fruitTypes it is interesting to move forward and not stay in the processes of the last century

The post was edited 1 time, last by XYZSPAIN ().

• no problem for the wekend you will have in modhoster updated all models with new sounds that include
      hydraulics, axles and hubs in function of the speed, power harrows new variable sound in function of the speed and much more since I have not finished this update is complementary it only changes sounds , scripts and some fillMesh so it is necessary to have downloaded the previous versions
    • New sounds in a separate file so that it can be modified more easily, also includes audacity projects of some sounds.

sharemods.com/wp9puxv9nae9/sounds_09.zip.html

Due to the changes by MBB and updates of changes made in my models these are the new links

sharemods.com/5lrd37hksbc5/Kverneland_09.zip.html

these are complementary only include wld and other files so it is necessary to have downloaded the previous full version

sharemods.com/a64pmqk5gxyc/Scania_09.zip.html
      sharemods.com/m3nmd7qx75pf/trac_1400_09.zip.html

sharemods.com/b6ho0ad1uan6/Hecklader_0.9.zip.html

sharemods.com/bboebxwkext2/tra…lly_container_09.zip.html

sharemods.com/3glqr902b1z1/macdon_09.zip.html

sharemods.com/9oz1e9daj3y8/Duett7300_09.zip.html
    • Hello @XYZSPAIN

actually I am downloading alle the new/updated mods on cnc.modhoster.de. After reading the changelogs there I am pretty sure thate there is probably no other way which is more complex than yours :thumbsup:

I will give them a try in the nex days and (weeks).

Can you perhaps explain me again something about you way to use textures. If I remember correctly you wrote something the the early past that you use own textures and not the textures from MBB? Are these textures only for your mods or will these textures be used on vanilla implements, too?

Regards
    • It's so simple that I don't understand the problem.

the models require a large amount of data so once it has been published its files can be updated separately if they are compressed the game detects the latest version of the file and this is the one that loads so that if you have downloaded for example the scania de 116 mb is to say complete now you just have to download the latest version scania_09 and put it in the mods folder when you run the game you will see that the behavior has changed when you press N for the cruise control and other things too.

This has many advantages, however, when MBB makes an update they decide that files to be deleted automatically in the case of mods for now is not possible

in the case of the sounds it is the same although for some reason modhoster has not published the entry for now which means that those who have the latest version of trailers or kverneland will have some sound in the models and the others will not be , the moment you copy sounds_09.zip and run the game you will see new sounds appear on all models

most of the textures are included in the kverneland and trailers zips (inside you will find those of my models and those of MBB) in the future the models that use the textures that are already finished will not need to be uploaded with the mod (in Kverneland mods there are many pieces that repeat or change very little in the 3d but use the same 2d so that I have less work to make the model)
      the trailers update only occupies 50 mb however the previous one is at almost 300 mb that is the great advantage
      Due to my connection I need almost a whole day to upload to the server 300 mb and there is a cut or an error in the zip you can imagine

The post was edited 3 times, last by XYZSPAIN ().

• The Annaburger Fieldliner starts with 50.000 L maize chaff (50 tons) after buying it.

And some of the Veenhuis slurry_trailers have the "problem" that when I press "ALT" it is nearly not possible to see the ID or the tank content. The information is located to low and within the object and not above it. If you put slurry in it (e.g. 10 L) it is above it and visible.

• XYZSPAIN wrote:

It's so simple that I don't understand the problem.

the models require a large amount of data so once it has been published its files can be updated separately if they are compressed the game detects the latest version of the file and this is the one that loads so that if you have downloaded for example the scania de 116 mb is to say complete now you just have to download the latest version scania_09 and put it in the mods folder when you run the game you will see that the behavior has changed when you press N for the cruise control and other things too.

This has many advantages, however, when MBB makes an update they decide that files to be deleted automatically in the case of mods for now is not possible

in the case of the sounds it is the same although for some reason modhoster has not published the entry for now which means that those who have the latest version of trailers or kverneland will have some sound in the models and the others will not be , the moment you copy sounds_09.zip and run the game you will see new sounds appear on all models

most of the textures are included in the kverneland and trailers zips (inside you will find those of my models and those of MBB) in the future the models that use the textures that are already finished will not need to be uploaded with the mod (in Kverneland mods there are many pieces that repeat or change very little in the 3d but use the same 2d so that I have less work to make the model)
      the trailers update only occupies 50 mb however the previous one is at almost 300 mb that is the great advantage
      Due to my connection I need almost a whole day to upload to the server 300 mb and there is a cut or an error in the zip you can imagine

Hi,

I am very sorry but I am still not sure if I understand it all correctly.

1. For some Mods you have an older Mod version which is very hughe in MB. If you want to update these Mods you just add a new Mod (.zip) file and the game will merge these files automatically?
      2. The game "knows" which is the newest file based on the date when the file was created or last modified?
      3. If someone is interested in he can you the older Mod ZIP file and put the contents of the updated file within the older zip file and overwrite the old files. This will have the same effect?
      4. For the sounds. Some mods already have sound and some don't. The new sound_09.zip contains sound files which can be used by "EVERY" of your mods. So we place it in the Mod folder and it is available for all of your mods. The advantage is that you do not have to copy every sound file into every mod which makes every mod bigger but in the end the sound files are the same?
      5. If someone is interested in he can copy the sound_09.zip content into the zip files of a mod to make it "independet" from other .ZIP files, right?
      6. Actually you use own created the textures or the textures of MBB vanilla game? Because MBB changed the path to textures in the past you copied their textures you need for your mods and you placed it into your Mod.zip files. So if MBB will delete textures or change path this will not affect your Mod becuse your mod (world file / .wld / .xml) still has the path to the textures you placed into your mod folder?
      7. If numer #6 is right:
        What will happen if your mod has a texture copied from vanilla game called e.g. tractor_texture.tex. This tractor_texture.tex is used by vanilla game models (e.g. Axion) and by your mods (Scania). MBB does an update of this tractor_texture.tex file but I still have your mod active. Will your scania use the old tractor_texture.tex file and the vanilla Axion use the vanilla tractor_texture.tex file? Or will the Axion use "your" .tex file because the Mod is "overwriting" the vanilla texture because of the same path definied in your mod .zip files?
      8. I just want to use some parts of your Mods but for me it feels so complex to know which mods, zips I have to use. Do you agree that it is a valid way to download all of your new mods (zips), put them into the mod folder and then just "Disable" the Mods I do not want within the game? I assume that disabling a Mod within the game just "hides" the Mod but the files are still there and the game can still use it - for other mods or parts of your mod, right?
      9. If number #8 is right it could explain why "Disabling" a Mod within the game is not the same like "Deleting the file within the Mod folder". This would explain to me why sometimes people have issues / bugs in the game, Mods "Disabled" ingame but not deleted in their "Mods" folder.
      10. In the future you plan to create a "texture.zip" file which only contains textures you use for your mods. The same like "sounds_09.zip". This should make it easier for you to only update textures one time and only upload one time which are used several times for different mods. And on the other hand if you update a model (.wld) you do not need to upload the textures for this model again because it is in the "texture.zip" which is valid for all Mod.

As you probably can see I am no modder and I am lacking any experience in modding or building a mod and its dependencies. Perhaps you can answer my questions and points so that I hopefully understand the way you build your mods.

Kind regards
      Nachtfalke
    • @Nachtfalke
      • 1 is correct with it I have saved myself to upload all the information that have not changed but it is always necessary not changed the structure of the folders, the name of the zip does not matter
      • 2 not very well as it is known it but to verify it I have erased parts of the model and some files and in the end it assembly correctly
      • 3 yes
      • 4 in case of the sounds they do not occupy too much it is for the facility of updating several models that use the same one simultaneously
      • 5 not , for it it is necessary to change the name to the sound or to the folders
      • 6 yes
      • 7 if MBB changes something does not do it in the folder mods byline does it in stean / assets /data and it would use the update of MBB, I have done this to avoid the loss of textures for the changes of name or path
      • 8 disable an alone mod eliminates it of the list but it keeps on existing in the log file
      • 9 yes
      • 10 since in this game they handle big quantity of information, even MBB leaves some previous zips when they already have a new version which does that I increased drastically the space on disc is a politics that Windows and others use, there is never sufficient space

Annaburger Fieldliner it is the gift for having bought it, (Controller has forgotten to place me to 0 tank after the tests)

slurry trailers I will check it since I do not know some details that I do not understand in this game (in the previous version of Scania when it was managed by the AI it only reached 15 to 25 km / h and it was because in the editor there was the cab 5 meters ahead of At the origin of coordinates, it is now 2 meters away and reaches cruising speed like tractors so you can see that there are details that are not easy to understand
    • Hi @XYZSPAIN,

thank you very much for clarification. This was very helpful. I appreciate it.

In the meanwhile I was browsing throu cnc.modhoster.de and found an old Mod of you - Krone Swadro 2000. I am using the Elho to cut the grass in a reasonable time but I would like to use the Swadro to doing swath on big fields. Is this a mod I could use with the actual version or does it need some maintenance before we can use it in v0.9?

Regards
    • continuing with the previous models here you have a short of the Lemken Juwel in the process of adaptation to version 0.9 the advances in the joints have allowed some improvements but they are still far from being satisfactory with what the Varidiamant and the PW of kverneland will have to follow in home because for now I can not find a way to assemble, the weekend you will have it in modhoster since I still have some tweaks lemken.zip

• Maybe if you can do this I need only a little if possible will be included in the lemken package

for now the top link causes problems and is disconnected, it has been completely repainted and script has been added to be able to change the waiting time to finish the rotation so that the rendering is more beautiful (modification of the script Spread rate to delay seconds 1 - 10) This script has many possibilities since the player will be able to modify the times in which some maneuvers are executed, so that the object will be customized a little more
    • well this is already for a while since it needs to be cooked a little more, we will wait for the MBB advances in joints and scripts.
      Not the results I expected, known errors :
      • in transport mode the three of them get up from the ground sometimes in the same place I understand that it is a problem of simulation of the capsules used in the joints

• In general, no weight is applied to the capsules used as contact of the joint, so the rendering is not very successful

• regarding the assembly of varidiamant is not correct but I could not do more at least it can be used
      The lemken fans will have a lot to say that is why I include here in the forum textures and blenders modified several times for years but can still be used to cook again

link to mod
      sharemods.com/m2zpxs5pkg7o/Lemken.zip.html
      link to proyect
      sharemods.com/l5vnadmf8kd1/lemken_pro.zip.html

• Happy Friday!

Thanks for the mod!
      Would you know, how wide the working-with of the pro-version is and how much the tractor has to offset, when using the GPS-function?
      It is set standard to 4m, but I doubt that. I tried something around 4.5m and that should for sure be ok... also was toying around with the offset of the tractor, something like 0.6m then?
      Maybe you would know from the programming?

Also I had some issues with the 100% coverage of the first 2-3 furs when ploughing with the ploughed area on the right - I also used the Axion this time.

Also this mod revealed that it seems the Xerion mod does not have enough power, as the Xerion struggles to pull the pro-plough on field 3 up the incline... which I guess is not realistic.

Thanks again for the great mod!

J.
    • there is no offset when you use AI what if there is a sliding of the solids in the simulation that depends on many factors and although the AI takes it into account the render of the textures or deformations in a dynamic soil is caused by the object not the AI you can check the output and the input plow in the field ,that is the reason to limit the working width of all models since I do not know exactly the slippage

These plows work at a depth of 21 to 30 cm because of my experience it depends on the humidity in the soil above all and the working width is in uncultivated and dry fields at 30 cm and in some cases the max 50 cm can be applied.
      In the game first the depth of work in all my models can be seen in the xml
      <workDepth value = '- 0.21' frictionOffset = '0.07' raised = '0.3' />
      if you check the originals of the game they are in
      <workDepth value ='- 0.08' frictionOffset = '0' raised = '' 0.3 " />
      so if it is true that xerion has no strength

The post was edited 1 time, last by XYZSPAIN ().

• The first time Kroger TMR42 will be loded on the full trailer.
      • After unloading first time on bgp silo works fine.
      • The second time loading (harvester on the field) it only filly on the last part of the trailer.
      • Unloading second time works a little bit wired. It seems to be the same as on Strautmann SZK which unloads a little bit and then the complete trailer is full.
      • Loading the second time on the field the trailer is still only filled on the last part.

PS:
      Annaburger Fieldliner seems to fill and unload fine on bgp silo.
      Joskin 2650 seems to fill and unload fine on bgp silo.

All three trailer had chaffed maize (BBCH 85+) from Jaguar.