links to mods for test and other features

• @Olhund
      for some reason you can not find the logo of selfmade this does not cause any problem sun that you lack the texture in the store
      here you have some shots causing the same error and everything works, in the next update I will review it but please check selfmade MBB weight models the same happens to you

n theory the error can come from here selfmade or selfMade lately I have seen some cases of this I do not get the error

The post was edited 1 time, last by XYZSPAIN ().

• cultivators of vicom and kverneland will be updated at the end of the week for now lack the sound and changes of textures as well as a suitable dirt
      I had to assemble it again since the changes made by MBB had left it unusable, it still has some instability but the most beautiful thing is to see the renders during the process which is the most difficult of all when making a model with fredons

• Awesome Plough and Seeder Combination.
      The only problem i had was to get the two Metal Pipes in the middle of the roof,
      it tooks some time but it works nicely now, my Helper works allso well with it.
      One Question, does it just support mid size Traktors?
      It seems to be that it dont Work on the 900 er Claas with the metal pipes, to install.
      It doesent matter for me, becauce for them i use the big double Plough combination,
      what also looks great and works well. :)

So big Thanks XYZSPAIN.
      Cant whait to see whats up in the Future.
      Also thanks for reworking the cultivators of vicom and kverneland
      I dont want to miss the only big Disc Harrow in the Game. :thumbsup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zaku ().

• @Zaku
      the solution to place the tubes in the center is the angle that generates this combination and draw a curve to put it side is not easy with the distance between tractor and plow, anyway is the first version for the DF and others will be necessary to do lateral supports (the difficult thing is going to be that they adjust correctly to so many models that is to say as REVO26 buys them to pairs and we do not have to pay them within a year since it will be difficult to choose)
      To place the tubes in other models, it is only necessary to pastefrontLoader_node.zip unzip zip and zip of the tractor start the game on any screen press ESC and then " Ctrl + o " search in the folder mods open both files and copy the contents of frontLoader node directly to the root of the tractor that is to say it will be the last node in the tree it is not necessary to write it in the Xml sun you have to record and recharge the tractor once the game is closed if you want to recompress the tractor but it is not necessary unless it is a model in the stean folder since when updating MBB it will happen overlooked if it is not compressed

now the last shots of kverneland miniAir before the final tests to upload it this weekend, changes in textures, shaders added the pto and the necessary controls at the same time will be corrected errors in the kverneland 4 and several improvements in textures

• news
      finally after a lot of analysis MBB textures I have more clear the use of normal and the influence of the AO in pieces that do not have it since they are painted and there is no 3d, the solution is to incorporate 30% of the normal texture to create the shadow sensation caused in the rest by the bake of the object, with the use of high poly is no longer necessary, it is only necessary to paint in 3d with softness and of course increase the UV of the faces with little surface detail that until now many people do not has given importance they have to be used in the new Kverneland implements and this is an example with the classic CLC
      uv model 1024X1024
    • here I leave another model CLG 3 that can only be used in manual since the assistant does not work with these parameters but it is interesting to see how different separate zones can be cultivated as it happens in the Really when you are in the field because to fully cultivate it, you need a lot of power

once you know the technique is quite easy here I leave an example with the axle and wheel nut
      1st most important the normals are painted as you want I prefer blender directly (white = black elevation = depth)
      2nd I already have the set of colors for the main tones so you just have to be clear about how it will shine and apply it with blender mask on the layer of normals
      3º to increase the sensation of shadow of an object that does not have 3D I hit above the AO 30 to 50% of the normal layer directly since the synchronization of the pixels makes it blender
      4th painting the albedo is the most difficult since the color tones are affected by the reflection so once chosen they should not be changed

how difficult it is to maintain a rhythm when you paint 6 layers for each mesh
      Images
      • 20190416132128_1.jpg

445.71 kB, 1,680×1,050, viewed 406 times
    • kverneland group implements updated
      link ul.to/odon4swb

Due to the design of some three points linkage when lowering pushes against the ground and the rear wheels are lifted with what can not move in other cases to be unable to adjust the length of the top link a similar effect occurs ,as I said from the beginning no It can be simulated if the necessary controls are not available, which is why some work and others do not ,It is also true that there are items of category 2 or 3 that are not compatible with the tractor in question although here in the simulator is not taken into account

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-point_hitch
      commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Three-point_hitches

The post was edited 1 time, last by XYZSPAIN ().

• hello again for now I have already finished the 4 power harrow models kverneland group as detail are attachables by parts since they can be used alone or in combination with the units of seeded for now they are only skechts in a notebook but in a month I suppose that can see something, another detail are the kits of lights for road as there are many variations from this update will be attachable so that with 3 or 4 models will be enough for all because in the end the triangles are too many and you have to delete or buy another graphic is why I draw them but each one will choose whether or not to attach them. Surely in the future when MBB includes us the possibility of attaching other accessories such as hoses, PTO, consoles, etc. It will be necessary to standardize parts to be able to use them in all models that is why there is already a new more detailed PTO that will be standard in all models from 0.8 meters to 1.5 meters of connection distance
      In the end, MBB makes kits for objects, streets, etc. Therefore, I believe that the models will have to be subdivided and to profit as much as possible. It is the same thing that is being done in factories.
    • If I sleep but not much because when you get old everyone says that you sleep less and respect the models ideas I do not lack information nor what I have a bad time with ingame since we still have problems in the joints and if that is enough now I see that the method Control cab :?: does not work from the second level with goodbye to the possibility of creating conbinations with objects since programming is done by keyboard, anyway any solution I will find

shots hopper df1 , feeder , kverneland 4 packomat seeder seeding without fertilizer
    • I hope you didnt misunderstood me, i just thought with

Zaku wrote:

Do you still sleep?
      Did you work 24 hours a day on your mods because you build so much in that short period of time.
      im Sorry when my english is that bad. All i wrote was Frindly from the meaning.

for the future i better stay by my home language :/
      about the Problemms you got with the game, I hope MBB will fix it soon

The post was edited 2 times, last by Zaku ().

• hi here I leave some shots of the progress made to the DF1 with independent attach for the seeders and it seems that there is also a foldable model with a single distributor of 48 tubes that surely will also be included in the June update for now missing some vibrations to remove although I have doubts if they come from the graphics card and I can not render with enough fluidity
    • this is already finished but you can always do more , added hoses to cylinders and some lights supports
      there are errors but they are not serious among them:
      The markers are not well programmed and there is error at the time of purchase or in the first execution I think it is due to lack of a correct init script .
      Hoses do not execute correct renders in all situations but in general correct (when connecting them it is necessary to approach centered with the attachment point of the hose not of the implement see photo) the same happens with the hopper 'this is because both triggers try to connect to the same tank anyway if there is an error dettach implement and move away from this 5 meters and try again see photo '

in theory it is possible to use two seeds at the same time but you have to avoid that the tanks are contaminated, that is, each side must connect correctly with your tank to the first one otherwise you have to empty the tanks
      Images
      • 20190520125422_1.jpg

538.99 kB, 1,680×1,050, viewed 315 times
      • 20190520125558_1.jpg

578.45 kB, 1,680×1,050, viewed 318 times
    • models included in the June update kverneland group

added:
      DF1 and DF2, Power Harrow rigid and foldable, CLI and rear road lights attachable kits for some old and new models, cab Control 'rot implement' for almost all models.
      notes
      Use of cab Control 'rot implement' is used to adapt the length of the top link in different tractors so that the physics are more real the adjustment must be done in lowered position so that the object is parallel to the ground if everything is correct you see that the controller raycast elevates or descends the object) is experimental and although it does not adjust the implement works but it is not so nice the render once it has been done is conserved in the savegame
      DF2 is necessary if it is to be used in manual mode after attached execute transport function so that all scripts work correctly

Some things are better understood with a video but the graphic card and the Ram memory that I have do not allow me
      Asus I7 2600 8 gb ram nividia Geforce 570 1.25 gb ram

next proyects spreaders and
    • I already have a tank to test for the new models is one of the game but has gone through the workshop and I have left at a good price needs some arrangements to use it but it is very nice although you can not place sticks since it is not approved, but for use on the farm can serve us since it adds some functions more than the original
    • hi. Here I leave some more shots of the advances in tank slurry
      added
      - closure caps
      - independent control arms L R
      - centrifugal pump sound
      - Control of the slurry output valves in function speed, active arm and lower / raise
      - top link for attach three point for future developments (I still have the problem of cab control disable in the second level of attachables, I hope that after the update of June someone in MBB will check it since it is very necessary for other functions)
      - top links retract after disconnecting them modifying the old MBB scripts
      - handbrake animation
      - rear work lights changed
      - old and new sticks without logos

Now i have to start with the kultistrip of 4 rangs and 6 or 8 foldable

during the next week the update of kverneland will be done I have already fixed all the errors that I have seen and some modifications have been added
      Images
      • 20190526163230_1.jpg

365.6 kB, 1,680×1,027, viewed 360 times