links to mods for test and other features

• XYZSPAIN wrote:

@seederman we are in a beta version therefore there are errors that MBB will correct and others I will not go into the reason and on the other hand there are the external models to which MBB does not care and I as a modeler in a beta version I will not correct the errors of each update
      I have checked it in field 28 and if what you say the solution is to disconnect and reconnect 'Q' twice with it ends the line and starts again correctly I have done it 3 times to finish the field, the technical explanation you have in previous post from last year

Ok many thanks will try that. nice mods you make btw
    • updated HKL and containers

changes
      texts and icons
      joint attach radio HKL
      recalculated rotations
      dirt color
      error in tank shape col that caused the particles to come out of the box

added
      transfer function for HKL
      unbranded trailer for bales and containers with auto attach for transport
      tarpaulin for all containers auto and manual

ul.to/xlh3m1k3
      note: it is highly recommended to disable the dettach of the objects that are not going to be disconnected when approaching a new one
    • @FarmerJK here I have only seen it in the hawe using a rather complicated way to build it, I have not achieved it and MBB has opted for 'shape Keys' something that has been used for years for the ease of animating vertices, even though it takes a lot of time to achieve a real behavior of the load of the trailer and at the end the discharge of the delta cap it's not very interesting, in short you need scripts to move the vertices of the plane realistically and my knowledge does not reach as much
    • after many laps and to read a lot here I leave you as the animations are done with two methods
      1 directly the mesh
      2 with an armature

process
      1 is created in blender as it is logical the animation (fundamental to know this)
      2 is exported to the editor and the model is registered (that says it in the api of C4 I have no idea how this is done) solution opens a model already registered ie (claas quadrant or Lely is deleted everything unnecessary and sticks our model or the model is assembled here
      3 in the video you can see the two examples of animation which uses armature requires a very accurate placement of the bones and an appropriate size to be seen in the editor as in blender, however in the case of direct animation comes out well the first however does not place it exactly in its place in the editor (see shoot) but in the game if it is placed well
      4 Once the MDL and ANIM files are available, to watch the video to generate them, the animation node is edited and the path to our files is indicated and although I did not believe it, the nodes are loaded correctly and it works incredibly
      animation.zip
    • news

- dirt 60%
      - scripts swath cutting and particles modifications liner and others for six rotors
      - scripts swath cutting and particles modifications liner and others for six rotors
      - icons for user actions 80%
      - textures and decals almost finished to lack of color check
      - animation theoretically raised in the absence of checking in blender

I would need a control panel to avoid filling the icon screen but for now I do not have enough knowledge
    • news
      as the first version is almost finished, it only needs textures correction and I publish it I suppose that the weekend or the next week will be available

the scripts sure not everyone will agree but it works in the following way

entry in closed mode with the protections of the tines up to 2 mts according to the manufacturer freedom of movement in the final part of the rotor 6 degrees and the wheels in automatic steering mode and almost all the disables functions

opening in the middle is 10 meters one pulse in extrude

total opening 19 mts two pulsation in extrude

once opened if not pressed transport alternates between 10 and 19 meters always

enable rotors only with transport mode disabled and lower false without this the script aborts enable rotors

possibility change width swath 0.8 mts to 1.8 mts more or less

possibility of eliminating in automatic frontal or central rotors to be able to generate 3 rows of swath or only 1

height regulation tines only with rotors disabled to avoid breaking the tines

steering modes
      auto , off (remember that tractor and implement must be aligned for 0º otherwise it is forced to manual position) ,auto inverted

in working mode freedom of the joints

main arms 6 º, secondary arms and rotors 8 º, dollies support arms 180 º, dollys rotors 180 º and from speed greater than 8 remain fixed at 0 º to avoid problems in the simulation

with all this the simulation at low speed is quite fluid considering that there are almost 70,000 polygons the animations are made with 15 arms in 280 frames rear and 13 arms 150 frames the central and front I hope there are no problems with low levels of FPS

The post was edited 2 times, last by XYZSPAIN ().

• I have already finished

modifications

colours
      scripts for transport and work with AI helper checked in field 47 (in AI mode the width is limited to 12 meters) in manual mode more options

bugs

there is no model image in the store since the crash editor (is so large that it does not enter :D )

I think it's because the ensanblaje is made open , anyway ask MBB

solution choose an place player in field

once when reloading a game started this has happened

solution reload model

:!:
      in automatic the computer follows the steps and waits for the marked times to perform the assigned functions
      in manual it is possible that if many options are requested at the same time ?( some movements are lost because the timers have not finished and can not validate the operations please patience and enjoy

ul.to/yzfnjt3x

Merry Christmas to all :) :) :)

• Absolutely great !! THX a lot !!

Finaly a machine, you have to learn, how to work with :)

Found out anything about the handling within some testing, except the Overall-width.
      It seems to be controlled by the cylinder above the Frame, but i can´t find the Icon for this function.

Regards

SloMo,

happy to use other keys than allways "B" and "X" ;)
    • I have to say that this is the mod that I like the most and the one I most expected, but it is giving me errors, when I save the game that piece of the machine appears in the air and when I work with it it does not collect all the Grass, I tested it with the assistant and manually myself in field 40, in the game I only have this mod installed, I do not know if it is necessary to follow some specific instructions, I say this because the forum I translate it with the google translator and maybe I do not understand everything that translates, but I must say that this mod I love already I used it in all the farming simulators (FS) but although it gives me failures it is a great mod thanks for converting it and Merry Christmas

Español:
      Tengo que decir que este es el mod que más me gusta y el que más esperaba,pero a mi me esta dando fallos ,cuando guardo la partida me aparece esa pieza de la máquina en el aire y cuando trabajo con ella no me recoge toda la hierba ,lo probe con el ayudante y de forma manual yo mismo en el campo 40 ,en el juego solo tengo instalado este mod, no se si hay que seguir algunas instrucciones en concreto ,digo esto porque el foro lo traduzco con el traductor de google y quizás no entiendo todo lo que traduce ,pero debo decir que este mod me encanta ya lo utilizaba en todos los farming simulators (FS) pero aunque me da fallos es un gran mod gracias por convertirlo y Feliz Navidad

The post was edited 1 time, last by Modebcn ().

• Hello @XYZSPAIN

best wishes for the new year. Just one question: Could it be possible that you need to modify the filltypes of your trailes for the latest 0.4.0.6 so mixed filltypes and the new filltypes can be used with your mods?

If I remember correct someone in the Discord was asking this because mowing fieldgrass with the Jaguar and Direct Disc into an modded HAWE did not work as expected.

Kind regards!
      Nachtfalke
    • hello, thank you all for the comments for now I will not make changes, we will wait for the development to stabilize, it is going to big and small steps, therefore, updating is not the solution as I said in other post I hope that some way you avoid what happens with the LS change version all out and start again there has to be a way to edit the model and add details either through a live xml when buying the object or through the editor (I mean wheels, seeds, color, etc, it is safe, although it will be necessary to follow rules in the design of the object, which should be proposed by MBB)
      for now I'm drawing what I like the most
    • hi, for now it is not finished yet some transport animations are missing but the tests with the MB trac are not good, since the address is on the reverse side and the camera very low and I do not see the model ahead and the programming of tasks does not support the model so for now all manual

finished

100% textures
      scripts 80%

animations 80% I only need the folding of tarpaulin in transport

• I've almost finished the animations and I'm doing tests with the tasks for now and work in auto as a front implement although you have to make the hitch before scheduling the task to ensure that the tractor does not come out alone (I hope that someday MBB modify this error)
      the Swadro will also be updated since due to an error in the dimensions and coordinates of the blocks of cuttingCtrl, it caused that zones were left uncollected (too tight sometimes I forget that this is a game and not the reality)
      the error in manual unfold of the Swadro comes from the scripts since when executing it it is necessary to press twice Transport, in automatic this error does not exist

Swadro in middle unfold 12 meters , what is more or less real with two passes of Elho Duett

will be available this weekend

• Elho Duett 7300 available in modhoster if someone can not wait until tomorrow

link ul.to/tsmm3oo5

krone swadro

link ul.to/7r4jv1vv

on the modification to be able to have much grass download script and modify the necessary fields and cut all the grass you want, I hope you enjoy these models is a shame not being able to program the MB trac or Claas in reverse direction in tasks but for now it is What there is

Script / Quest / Mod: Pflügen, grubbern, säen (Mais, Gerste, Roggen, Weizen, Gras) auf (allen) Feldern, Ruf, XP, Geld

• some updates on Lely, Elho and MB trac double for now will not be published as they are in tests to test the possibilities of other models

for now MB trac already has the correct steering according to the direction of travel
      Elho and Lely already have the update to cut and pack fieldgrass, wheat, barley and others that are not currently integrated into the maps

it is necessary to add seeds in the CuttingCtrl connectors and in FeederTank

the idea is to create a round baler that will surely be McHALE V660 since I have the plans and the instruction manual and there are many detailed videos

The post was edited 1 time, last by XYZSPAIN ().