Is it okay to be a little bit hyped?

• Is it okay to be a little bit hyped?

So, with EA not being released this friday (as i've noticed they always seems to realease on fridays) it will come out next. And with that i'm getting a little bit hyped for it. For what understand we will acctually get one of the real maps and hoppfully a bit more gameplay content. Is okay to be a little bit hyped (not to much ofc) or should i keep it calm? ?(
    • EA isn't coming till January man.. you need to read the Announcements. I bet even with them saying the 0.0.9.9 version in mid December, it won't be the EA build.

"we can make the pre version 0.0.9.9 available to you mid-December. The Steam version v0.1.0 will be released in January at the earliest."

I wouldn't be hyped about this game at all really. It's a Loooooooong Way off from being done. I mean look how many machines and Tractors they have currently. It's next to none. I would expect this game to be in EA until around 2019 before it's released.
    • Well at least the hype spread the attention of the game. We should not expect a finished game yet, developing a game takes time. And this game deserves the time to become the best of its kind, rather then just another rushed out sim. This game has such a potential, and devs are working hard on it. Meanwhile were craving for updates and mods to come.
      Developing time takes more time than a hype, i hope we can all give it the time it needs.