Buggs found in v0.0.9.8

• Buggs found in v0.0.9.8

So this is basically a list of buggs i found while doing some of the season mission. (Will probably be som spelling errors)

* <Staple slurry spreader> did not fold out propperly the first time. might have been due to that i pressed the unfold buttton (x) two times. it started to unfold but went back in again wile it folded the spreadingnozzle down.

* <Staple slurry spreader> the IC points on the spreader was always shown after touching them once. Some times it even got stuck in the middle of my screen no matter where i looked.

*<CornKing, Staple SlurrySpreader, fertiliser> I would like it to keep pumping out slurry, seeds or fertiliser when u keep the implement on and stand still or driving over already worked soil. As of now it automatically "turns the implement of" when not on unworked ground. And if you stand still for too long with any implement you could get a heap of fertiliser or a huge puddle of slurry in the field.

*<Arion 530, MBtrac, Cultivator, plow> when attaching it to the "Claas Arion 530" it jumps a bit and is attached in the upper position. When i lowered it down, the tractor and cutlivator started to shake (it's trying to lower it to much?) (same for the MBtrac and plow, Jaguar and it's header)

*<Arion 530, Cultivator> When the tractor is turned of i can still raise the cultivator.

*<Arion 530, Cultivator> When accelerating the Cultivator moves a bit to one side, when breaking it moved back again.

*<Field, mission> After finishing the cultivating mission in the "Season mission" it automatically dries upp precisly when u finish and your tractor jumps up a little bit.

*<Field> When driving on a field that have been harvested and is really dry, you tracks should not be very deep at all. (I might just not have encountered this condition yet.)

*<AI, mission> After you detached the cultivator, parked the Arion 530 and jumped in to the MBtrac, an AI jumps in to the Arion 530 (the one you used previously) attach the cultivator again(why did i detach it!?) and drives backwards straight in to the house behind in high speed. (Do the AI know how to change gears?). I put the tractor in forward gear and moved on with it's task.

*<AI> Getting and you can't work this field some times when AI is cultivating the field in advance.

*<Axion 940, Hammer corn king> Dirt from the tires flies in to the cabin and thrue the engine bay when seeding with the seeder. (possibly also when doing other activities).

*<Axion 940> The beacon lights shines thrue the roof and in to the cabin which results in way to much beacon light in the cabin.

*<Claas Jaguar> When harvesting i could not lift up the header fully some times.

*<AI> Ai still rams me some times and runs thrue the crop.

*<Jaguar>Could not get the rear working light on in the Jaguar

*<Gearbox, Axion, Arion, Jaguar> The sounds are still not where it should be, it always revsupp to max, and the last 30kp/h it sounded like it was on the same revs. When breaking hard and shifting gears the sound is wonky and really weird. The Axrion, Arion and Jaguar need sound uppdates (I like the MBtrac).

Doing most of the work at night was quite boring.
    The Ai got stuck in the mud while carting the harvest and i could not get the traktor lose so i stoped playing.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All in all, i acctually found the game quite fun to play this time and were not only annoyed with the buggs (even if there are many as expekted in a tech demo).

*I noticed that the tire markings in the field looked better then last time and that the plow acctually did furrow.

*The tractor acctually did dig it self more down the more you pressed on the gas when u got stuck wich was fun to see.

There was alot of positive things i noticed this time playing! Great work!
  • Hi,

I tried the last update "Season One". The 2nd mission doesn't validate when cultivating 70% of field#4. The indicator is full.So i can't go further.

I did the first mission and made a savegame. Today, i continued the game by cultivating field#4. Everything worked until i cultivated more than 70%. Nothing happened. I cultivated the entire field but the mission was not validate.

I'm playing with linux (ubuntu version).

Congratulations for this job. Continue like this.
    Alex

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3,60 Ghz x8
    RAM 8Gio
    Geforce GTX 760 (driver 440.64)
    Ubuntu 20.04 64bit
  • Hi,
    First here on this forum, i tried it and when released for sure will be my nr1 farming sim. I would like to report these bugs that i found while i was doing the first Season mission:

- On the first field and field 11 sometimes i see cars crossing the field or going out from the main road

- Some texts on menus and GUI need to be reviewed because in english version still have some german texts, like "Alle" instead of "All", and on the tiny window to fill the fertilizer some german words shows up

- The Icons of F1, F2, F3,... menus some times disapeared specially the right side ones when you press on the multiple tabs after the first tab

- Also in that icons menu, depending of what tab is opened, the first icon sometimes is a tiny car, on others tabs that first icon is a tractor

- The cars at night not have the light cone from their front road lights neither iluminate the road

- When harvesting the fps goes down considerably, before everything was fluid and nice, when harvesting it starts to stutter a bit

- On the seasson mission on the harvest task the second tractor i needed to manually drive it from a stucked place between 2 buildings and the same on the first tractor when he was returning to unload the full cargo he was stucked on the person walking close to the road close to field 11

- Finally (and the report was sent using the ingame interface for that) on that mission on the harvest task one time the following tractor started to go in circles infinitelly and stopped following the harvest, i goes out from the harvester and when try to enter that tractor, booooom, crash to desktop

Keep the good work because this tractor sim looks and feels (physics, sound, etc) fantastic! Thanks

The post was edited 2 times, last by stavka ().