Precise Loader Controls

• Precise Loader Controls

Hey guys, I'm having some issues with the loader controls, if I press 8 the loader goes up all the way to the top and pressing Shift+8 brings it all the way down, is there some way I can control it without using the slider on the control panel on the left? Also, is there a way to have a "hand throttle" that keeps the RPM at a set amount without holding W?
  • If you would like to use hand throttle, you must map (assign) joystick's Y-axis to forward move key binding (as a secondary key).

For example I have it this way.

Y-axis = move (in Jaguar) and now hand throttle (Arion, Axion). I used to have hand throttle at joystick's hand throttle lever, but after last update, where is frontloader, I was forced to remap throttle lever.

Twist = quick slot No.8
    Hand throttle = quick slot No. 9
    After this, I can add any feature with slider from left UI tab to slot 8 and 9, which are then controlled by axes.

Specifically control of front loader is: Twist axis (quick slot 8 )controls main loader arms and throttle axis (quick slot 9) controls shovel's rotating.

Of course, you can set this axes if you have joystick, that's logical.
    If you don't have it, you must satisfy with keybord only, for now. I believe, there will be something changed in the future.

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
    GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
    RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit

The post was edited 3 times, last by Dylan81 ().

• When setting the controller in the command configuration, juste try to configure it in the other direction...
    AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
    My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
    Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
    :S
  • The only idea might be to change control sliders as throttle instead of normal axis in ingame calibration tab. And then the slider should be set in the specific direction, in accordance which side you start to push/pull. Also depends what type of controler you have.

If you have standard joystick with spring, which keeps the lever in "zero - middle" position, it will probably be difficult to set throttle to main joystick lever. Maybe it will be possible to calibrate the throttle slider from middle to forward/backward position. I haven't tried it yet. Because I have joystick modified by myself (removed spring and tightened joint).

But now I'm not sure if throttle slider type (it has just one direction of motion - not both sides) can correctly move the loader. I've tried it once, but now I don't remember how it was functional.
    Try it.

I hope the description is understandable.

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
    GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
    RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit