Wheel, peddles with clutch, gear shifts.

• Wheel, peddles with clutch, gear shifts.

Hi:
      Will the Logitech G 29 be fully supported in CnC?
      Have never been able to get my peddles to work in FS 11, 13, 15. The camera always rotated, had to remap to paddles and work arounds like that.
      Would be real nice to be able to use all the functions of the these devices.
    • Racn wrote:

Hi:
      Will the Logitech G 29 be fully supported in CnC?
      Have never been able to get my peddles to work in FS 11, 13, 15. The camera always rotated, had to remap to paddles and work arounds like that.
      Would be real nice to be able to use all the functions of the these devices.
      in FS 11, 13, 15, you had to set the peddles to combined mode within the g29 wheels own options, if I recall early versions of the Logitech G29 drivers and Logitech controller software didn't permit this with the G29 unlike with the G27, but later versions of Logitech driver and software did, there may have even been a firmware update also, though in that respect that may have been the g920 that needed the firmware update.

likewise fs11 and 13 had some limits fs15 in later patches didn't when the number of buttons etc a device could have was expanded, fs17 took this a step further and permitted split and individual axis, so didn't require peddles to be in combined mode.

I think its a forgone conclusion that the Logitech driving force GT, G25, G27 and G29 will be supported initially at lest as far as steering, brakes and throttle go, along with some core buttons, but clutch simulation and a more expansive range of buttons will probably come later as a guess.

I just hope initially they support multiple devices, so you can have your wheel/peddles and a joystick working (in addition to the mouse and keyboard).
    • I saw in the FAQ's as a flat yes, to the question about Wheels. I am hoping therefore that basic input will be covered for all wheels with no input as a minimum.

I have a Fanatec Racing wheel setup and would love to see an accurate FFB set up but only know the level of work involved to get this covered, will be eagerly watching how this evolves.

Another question is how are multiple input devices supported? I have handbrakes, joysticks etc, all of which I would love to map to different axis and inputs.... I guess time will tell.

Lots of excited farmers waiting to test and give feedback!
    • Uncle8ill wrote:

I have a Fanatec Racing wheel setup and would love to see an accurate FFB set up but only know the level of work involved to get this covered, will be eagerly watching how this evolves.
      I'm in the same boat. Wheel and pedals, however they are treated as two separate inputs. (e.g. the pedals don't plug into the wheel base) Some games have issues with detecting and properly mapping from two distinct inputs without some form of witchcraft.

Not a deal breaker by any means.
    • I agree with all of you. I have a G27, I hope it detects it directly by default, and you do not have to do anything weird, so that it works correctly.
      Another thing, which I think is important is the FFB, which transmits the physics of the vehicle correctly.
      Also accept different peripherals such as pedals, joystick, gearboxes, etc.
      Greetings from Argentina.

I5 4690K-16 GB RAM-Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming-GA Z97M D3H-Windows 10 Pro 64 Bits