Question to those who uses two or more monitors

• Question to those who uses two or more monitors

Hi lads,
      I'd like to ask to those who uses two or more monitors, what view is displayed on this extended screen. I'm asking to have an imagination, if there is better playability then.

What I mean. I can judge just according to one monitor for now. For example if another monitor extends the view from cab more to sides, or if another monitor just somehow enlarge the image. Now, I have the FOV from cab set to 95. I can't see whole cutterbar In the forage harvester from cab view for now. This setting is in my opinion optimal for driving from cab, due to visual feeling of speed. (If you increase FOV, so called feeling speed also increases - we discussed it in other thread). Well let's go back to the point. When I want to control the edges of crop I must move the view by mouse to the sides (on one monitor).
      Here is the main point of the question. Will be the view extended to the sides, if I had two monitors without increasing FOV by wheel or in settings? So I could see for example whole width of the Jaguar's cutter and little more, and therefore I could just turn my head in real to check edges, mirrors, etc. and not to move by mouse.

Thanks in advance for some answers or explanations how it works. I consider of buying another monitor.

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
      GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
      GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
      RAM - 8 GB
      Win 7 64bit
    • I have 3 monitors, not for playing but for working. Anyway, did some testing and came up with my opinion and results. Down at the pictures you can see configuration one monitor (1920x1080), two monitors (3840x1080) and three monitors (5040x1050). The third one is little bit different, cause I don't have the third in FullHD resolution.

I take two pictures, one from inside, one from outside. With the inside one I tried to scroll back with my mouse as much as I can so I can see as much as the game allow. And the exterior one si just for fun :D Just tried to take a picture from same place and with same FOV.

And my opinion and results are, that you can see more width but less height. It's also visible on pictures, on one monitor you can see almost from top to bottom of cab and then, more monitor = less height.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 - 8 x 4,4GHz
      GPU: 2x MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SLI
      MB: MSI 970A SLI Krait Edition
      RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1600MHz DDR3
      PSU: Seasonic Focus Plus - 750W
      Case: Fractal Design Define R5
      HDD: 3 x WD Blue EX 1TB
      System: Windows 10 Pro 64bit