no bunk no ai

• Go and delete your cattle and crops folder in document/my games, this should fix the issue :),Remember to search the forums for answers before posting a new thread. You should also remember to post any new threads in the correct section of the forums ;)

Happy harvesting

i5 4690k - 3,5 Ghz, EVGA gtx 1070 ftw hybrid - 8 gb vram, 16 gb 1600 Mhz ddr3 ram

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jeytav ().

• Jeytav wrote:

Go and delete your cattle and crops folder in document/my games, this should fix the issue :),Remember to search the forums for answers before posting a new thread. You should also remember to post any new threads in the correct section of the forums ;)

Happy harvesting
    I have the same issues as OP.
    I have tried reinstalling the game and deleting the cattleandcrops folder from documents/my games.
    Still the same. No silage bunker nor will the AI follow me regardless if I have hired workers or not.

Any more ideas?
  • TheCoCe wrote:

Reinstall the game completely by uninstall Cattle and Crops, deleteing the installation Folder, deleteing the Cattle and Crops folder in my games and reinstalling the game through the launcher afterwards.
    Yes. I was just about to reply that this fixed it. I found out through the german forum (translated) that there was left overs in the installation directory. For me it was under Program(x86)/cattleandcrops. Then a fresh install.