Gameplay very sloooow with minimum requirements

• Gameplay very sloooow with minimum requirements

I have a laptop with the minimum requirements set for the game, but the gameplay is very slow and therefore machines are almost undrivable. Also the fields are just white and show glitched grass and bushes. I have already changed and played around with the graphic settings, but nothing really helps to improve gameplay or field graphics. Possibly the graphic power in the laptop is rubbish which causes these issues, but if any of you have had the same issues and have found a way to improve the gameplay or if you have any idea what could help, please let me know what I have to change.

Also if there is a way to switch off trees, buildings, other traffic, etc to help improve the gameplay, I don't mind for now.
  • I'm affraid, things stated in your last sentence, are unable to switch off for now. Perhaps it will be able in later stages. For example most or all trees are just textures (not objects) - you can't see them in the mirrors and you can go through them. Their switching off, wouldn't help too much, I think.

For your main topic look at these: fields are looking wierd

But I'm affraid, you will have to upgrade your system, because another aid for your problem is not known to me.

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
    GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
    RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit