AI Issue with New Harvester Mission

• Some report about AI (trailer) behavior in update No. 0.0.9.9.

I think, AI is better and better through each update. But I found out still some issues.

For example: I did first lane around the field No. 11, then I prepared to position for second round lane and then requested first trailer (almost full) to go off and called another one. First one went around the field (on the first cut lane) and then he tried to go back next to me again. I had to help him get out by jumping to the cab and moving out off the field manually.
    There might be something wrong on my side. But I was thinking, when I tell AI to go off, he will go whereever he is on the field and goes to the farm.
    Another thing, I found out that first trailer stuck behind one of buildings which are in the straight line between field 11 and silo. I had to manualy reverse this one AI after finding that he's stuck. But after that they started to go past the road.
    So this is my guess, I did something wrong (or AI was in some wrong position) when I hit call off button and he went by the shortes route and hit the building.

Well let's go back to the field. After some moves with Jaguar, second trailer started to come to me. I did another round lane around the field and then I removed to the middle field's side and started to cut straight lane through the middle. During that, trailer followed me correctly. After cutting the middle lane I turned around and started to cut next straight lane, next to the previous one. Trailer went next to me to the left side, but started behave strange, because he still wanted to turn right and always slowed down before hit. He turned wheels back forward, came to my position again and then turned wheels to the right again, like he wanted to go to Jaguar or it seemed like he wants to go behind me but stopped because there was jaguar in his way. This repeated many times.

If I remember that well, it happend when trailer was at the left side.
    At the right side, AI went straight well. I must check it out again and aim at this point.

Unfortunatelly I'm not equipped to record it and send it to You tube, so I hope this description is sufficient and understandable.

Edit: I went the mission tonight again and now it seemed like AI goes better. Also at the left side from Jaguar and AI turned to Jaguar less. So it's little strange. But never mind. It's very well playable in general, so those are just little things.

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
    GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
    RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit

The post was edited 9 times, last by Dylan81 ().