Unable to Repair & Launch the game

• Unable to Repair & Launch the game

Hello all,

sadly I can seem to run 0.9.4 update. First I found out it's out I just ran old launcher and updated the game. Everything seemed fine except that game wasn't updated even if it said so. I know it wasn't updated because there was no new vehicles mentioned in the changelog.

However I downloaded laucher again, reinstalled game (twice already) and trying to launch the game. Without success :/

Now this is output of launcher. First I tried to launch the game but there seems to be missing lib, then I tried to repair the game which is returning no manifest errors:
    Display Spoiler
    simon@simon-PC ~/Programs/CattleAndCrops $ ./CnC-Launcher
    [Launchpad.Launcher.Program | INFO]: ----------------
    [Launchpad.Launcher.Program | INFO]: Launchpad v0.4.5.32680 starting...
    [Launchpad.Launcher.Program | INFO]: Current platform: Linux (x64)
    [Launchpad.Launcher.Program | INFO]: Initializing UI...
    [Launchpad.Launcher.Handlers.Protocols.Manifest.HTTPProtocolHandler | INFO]: Pinging remote patching server to determine if we can connect to it.
    [Launchpad.Launcher.Interface.MainWindow | INFO]: All checks passed. Game can be launched.
    [Launchpad.Launcher.Handlers.GameHandler | INFO]: Launching game.
    Executable path: /home/simon/Programs/CattleAndCrops/Game/Linux/CattleAndCrops
    CattleAndCrops: error while loading shared libraries: GenericParticleSystem.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    [Launchpad.Launcher.Handlers.GameHandler | INFO]: The game exited with an exit code of 127. There may have been issues during runtime, or the game may not have started at all.
    [Launchpad.Launcher.Handlers.GameHandler | INFO]: Launching game.
    Executable path: /home/simon/Programs/CattleAndCrops/Game/Linux/CattleAndCrops
    CattleAndCrops: error while loading shared libraries: GenericParticleSystem.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    [Launchpad.Launcher.Handlers.GameHandler | INFO]: The game exited with an exit code of 127. There may have been issues during runtime, or the game may not have started at all.
    [Launchpad.Launcher.Handlers.GameHandler | INFO]: Beginning verification of game files.
    [Launchpad.Launcher.Handlers.Protocols.Manifest.ManifestBasedProtocolHandler | ERROR]: No manifest was found when verifying the module "Game". The server files may be inaccessible or missing.
    [Launchpad.Launcher.Handlers.GameHandler | INFO]: Beginning verification of game files.
    [Launchpad.Launcher.Handlers.Protocols.Manifest.ManifestBasedProtocolHandler | ERROR]: No manifest was found when verifying the module "Game". The server files may be inaccessible or missing.
    simon@simon-PC ~/Programs/CattleAndCrops $ ./CnC-Launcher
    [Launchpad.Launcher.Program | INFO]: ----------------
    [Launchpad.Launcher.Program | INFO]: Launchpad v0.4.5.32680 starting...
    [Launchpad.Launcher.Program | INFO]: Current platform: Linux (x64)
    [Launchpad.Launcher.Program | INFO]: Initializing UI...
    [Launchpad.Launcher.Handlers.Protocols.Manifest.HTTPProtocolHandler | INFO]: Pinging remote patching server to determine if we can connect to it.
    [Launchpad.Launcher.Interface.MainWindow | INFO]: All checks passed. Game can be launched.

The post was edited 1 time, last by 50keda ().