TechDemo Release v0.0.9.3 - Changelog

• TechDemo Release v0.0.9.3 - Changelog

For today’s update we added the “Hammer - CornKing 6000” seeder.

“Hammer” is our new home brand. Until now, objects like the weight have been entitled as “self made brand”. In order to test the new machine in an appropriate manner we have included a seeding mission in which you can see your plants’ process of growth.

As always, we have listed all other improvements, changes and bug fixes from the areas of performance, modding and usability in the changelog.

Changelog:
      • NEW: Seeder Hammer - CornKing 6000
      • NEW: Seeding mission for the CornKing 6000
      • NEW: Filling of the seeding tank
      • NEW: Seeding mission can be fast forwarded extremely fast. That way the new seeded area can be treated quickly with the sprayer
      • NEW: Mission command “setFruitGrowth”: The alignments and positions of the sowed plants are maintained and only the stages of growth are set
      • NEW: Extension of the vehicle spawn: Multiple spawn areas can be targeted (e.g. Trader and farmyard). The vehicle shop menu has been enhanced by the options “collect at trader” and “deliver”. Costs incurred with delivery.
      • NEW: AgroFields can be imported via Wavefront OBJ
      • NEW: The Claas Arion 530 has received a 4WD toggle option

• BUG FIX: Tank controller for sowing controller has been implemented
      • BUG FIX: FinanceLog table has been added
      • BUG FIX: Radio isn’t turned on automatically when the UI is hidden. The option “only in vehicles” is working again
      • BUG FIX: The parking light symbol is now illuminated when activated

• CHANGE: A workaround has been implemented for the AMD graphics driver so a CPU-GPU synchronization can be avoided and the GPU can continue asynchronous when uploading the needed shader parameters. This should cause a performance boost of 50%-200% in many systems
    • AMD workaround

CHANGE: A workaround has been implemented for the AMD graphics driver so a CPU-GPU synchronization can be avoided and the GPU can continue asynchronous when uploading the needed shader parameters. This should cause a performance boost of 50%-200% in many systems

YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job. :)

Very effective, game looks good, feels MUCH smoother.
      Now up in to my monitor's Freesync range. ( 35-75 for me @ 3440 x 1440)

Thanks guys for finding at least a workaround here. I'm guessing by that description as a workaround, it is something that will be temporary as a more desired fix is worked on.
      R5 3900x / Crosshair 6 Hero / 32 GB Gskill FlareX 3200 / Vega 64 LC/ Samsung 960 Evo NVMe
      M.2 500GB / Samsung 840 Evo Sata 6 500Gb / 1TB WD Blue / Thermaltake 360mm AIO
      / Corsair HX 850w / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / Win10 Home 64 bit / LG 34UM88C 3440 x 1440 21 x 9 monitor.
    • Stevy wrote:

brandonb21 wrote:

we really need to get a higher horsepower tractor in the next update, the class has a hard time pulling the seeder on hardcore physics.
      Do you use 4WD?I have no problems with sowing.
      The horsepower is really too little.
      if you drive in to field 11 with the sower and 4wd on or off its just a few meters bevore you standing still it does not matter if you are sowing or not.

it has not the power to get it true the wet places
    • hjvg wrote:

Stevy wrote:

brandonb21 wrote:

we really need to get a higher horsepower tractor in the next update, the class has a hard time pulling the seeder on hardcore physics.
      Do you use 4WD?I have no problems with sowing.The horsepower is really too little.
      if you drive in to field 11 with the sower and 4wd on or off its just a few meters bevore you standing still it does not matter if you are sowing or not.
      it has not the power to get it true the wet places
      exactly.
    • Did you uninstalled / deleted all files corresponding with CnC?

mmmBetty wrote:

• Navigate to control panel, uninstall "Cattle and Crops" and also uninstall "Cattle and Crops Online Installer".
      • Navigate to C:\Users\YourPCNameHere\AppData\Roaming and delete the Launchpad folder.
      • Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86) and delete Cattle and Crops folder.
      • Navigate to C:\Users\YourPCNameHere\Documents\My Games and delete the Cattle and Crops folder.
      • Re-download the launcher, install that and re-download the game.
      • Success!
      Folder locations might differ depending on install location.

If you left for example launchpad in AppData, it may cause these crashes, because that files may be associated with the old install.

Try again to advance according to many times quoted steps and it should work.

mmmBetty will become superstar due to multiple quoting of his top-helpful post ;) .

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
      GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
      GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
      RAM - 8 GB
      Win 7 64bit
    • roo4204 wrote:

i did the update now it gets to the start of the game and crashes i have uninstalled it reinstalled it and same crash help plz

Same problem for me, I’ve noticed that every time I update the game to a new version, I get as far as the start screen of the game and when I click on OK, the game crashes. It’s not the launcher that crashes, but at the game level itself.

I figured out that I didn’t need to uninstall and re-install everything; what I do is delete the file “techdemo_01_flat_2305285191.sav” (may have different numbers for different people) found in “C:\Users\User Name\Documents\My Games\Cattle And Crops\Profiles\User Name\Save\093-slot-1” and then I’m able to get into the game.
      Only problem with doing this is that I lose all my progress that I had previously made.

Don’t know if this will work for others, but it beats having to re-install everything.
      “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.”
    • Yes, until it's fully solved, don't save in Tech demo.

Vanquish081 wrote:

Tremendous lag with turn on the lights... isn't acceptable.

The light beam should not be seen by day, only focus.
      This has been reported in other thread. I believe, devs are aware of this and this will be changed/solved later when EA is ready.

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
      GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
      GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
      RAM - 8 GB
      Win 7 64bit
    • roo4204 wrote:

i did the update now it gets to the start of the game and crashes i have uninstalled it reinstalled it and same crash help plz

Marmutts wrote:

roo4204 wrote:

Same problem for me, I’ve noticed that every time I update the game to a new version, I get as far as the start screen of the game and when I click on OK, the game crashes. It’s not the launcher that crashes, but at the game level itself.

I figured out that I didn’t need to uninstall and re-install everything; what I do is delete the file “techdemo_01_flat_2305285191.sav” (may have different numbers for different people) found in “C:\Users\User Name\Documents\My Games\Cattle And Crops\Profiles\User Name\Save\093-slot-1” and then I’m able to get into the game.
      Only problem with doing this is that I lose all my progress that I had previously made.

Don’t know if this will work for others, but it beats having to re-install everything.
      Are you using you using AMD cpu and/or GPU and are you using Linux or Windows?

i5 4690k - 3,5 Ghz, EVGA gtx 1070 ftw hybrid - 8 gb vram, 16 gb 1600 Mhz ddr3 ram
    • cdsang wrote:

I have an issue when I log in I see were it normally says update says inactive. That is as far as I can get.
      Hi, with the new version of the launcher you are only required to log in one time when you first install/run the program. If you attempt to log in again you will get the inactive error.

Close your launcher and restart it, don't log in this time and just update/play/repair the game.

• Due to questions about the next update:

We are currently working at full speed on the upcoming corn chopping update. Apart from new features (machines and work processes) we are also implementing performance improvements and new player options.

We have already finished a range of fixes and optimizations, for example in the area of shadow, FOV and gameplay options.

We’ll provide you with further information next week and until then wish you a good weekend.
    • This sim is in a league of its own! The gearing and traction of the tractors, the weight of the equipment especially when at work in the fields is amazing. They seem to have really captured the real feel of driving a working tractor. Having driven tractors in the past i know this to be true!
      Keep up the amazing job your doing , really looking forwards to the full release!