TechDemo Release v0.0.9.2.3 - Changelog

• TechDemo Release v0.0.9.2.3 - Changelog

We have a small update for you today which solves some problems regarding the save game and the launcher:

Changelog:
      • BUG FIX: The game doesn’t crash any more when loading a save game
      • BUG FIX: AI traffic follows traffic regulations after loading a save game
      • BUG FIX: No defective player model after deleting the save game folder
      • BUG FIX: The launcher isn’t inactive any more when the game has the current version
    • Jeytav wrote:

Opelman wrote:

I have create new user every time i start the game. Old not work.
      Even after this update? can you be more specific with what happens when you try and load an old profile?
      It won't go forward. Create profile window open and i have to make new user. And how i know whic version of game it only shows 0.0.9.2

The post was edited 1 time, last by Opelman ().

• Opelman wrote:

Jeytav wrote:

Opelman wrote:

I have create new user every time i start the game. Old not work.
      Even after this update? can you be more specific with what happens when you try and load an old profile?
      It won't go forward. Create profile window open and i have to make new user. And how i know whic version of game it only shows 0.0.9.2
      If you updated the game yesterday through the launcher then it runs on the latest version. I would then suggest that you open a bug thread. One thing you could try and do first would be to uninstall the game entirely and re-download and install it and see if they fixes it.

Using this method(if you are on windows 10)
      - Go to settings and click on apps
      - In the window you now see scrolls down and find the cattle and crops installs(there is 2) in that list and uninstall all of the cattle and crops programs there by clicking on then and choosing uninstall
      - after this go to documents/my games and then delete the cattleandcrops folder if it's still there.
      - after all that download the launcher from cattleandcrops.com/download_installer and install the game

Hopefully this will fix your issue, if it doesn't then open a new thread in the bugreports forums section

i5 4690k - 3,5 Ghz, EVGA gtx 1070 ftw hybrid - 8 gb vram, 16 gb 1600 Mhz ddr3 ram
    • MichaelDS wrote:

For me the Cattle and Crop Launcher still crashes when I try to update the game did a complete uninstall and a complete redownload of the game and the problem is still there. Did game repairs did complete reinstall issue still there.
      Did you do as I mentioned above and try the steps described below?

mmmBetty wrote:

• Navigate to control panel, uninstall "Cattle and Crops" and also uninstall "Cattle and Crops Online Installer".
      • Navigate to C:\Users\YourPCNameHere\AppData\Roaming and delete the Launchpad folder.
      • Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86) and delete Cattle and Crops folder.
      • Navigate to C:\Users\YourPCNameHere\Documents\My Games and delete the Cattle and Crops folder.
      • Re-download the launcher, install that and re-download the game.
      • Success!

I'm only asking this to make absolutely sure that you did all of this. If you did then create a new thread on the bugreports forum and give us as much info about what happens, does the program just crash without any info or is there some sort of info that is provided? also tell us what your pc specs are and if you are running windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Linux. :)

i5 4690k - 3,5 Ghz, EVGA gtx 1070 ftw hybrid - 8 gb vram, 16 gb 1600 Mhz ddr3 ram
    • TheCoCe wrote:

Please provide more Information so we can help you. For now I'd recommend to uninstall the Cattle And Crops online Installer, Download the latest Launcher from the Website, install it and try again.
      Did buy/preorder it today, wanted do check the test build, but same problem as above. After install, the launcher crashes. uninstalled and reinstalled. But no luck. Also the setup/size is only 129 MB, and the game it self is only 3.38MB according to windows app list.

Hope you can fix it..
    • Yeah it shows the wrong size but that's normal even with a working installation.
      Sounds like an outated Launcher issue to me, that multiple people had so far. I just tried to reproduce this issue: I unsinstalled the Cattle and Crops Online Installer, downloaded it again an installed it but I don't seem to have the crashing issue. So it's not an issue with the latest Launcher.
      Please try to reinstall it with the latest launcher you can donwload HERE. Don't forget the delete the Launchpad folder in your AppData\Roaming folder just to be sure everything is gone.
    • Tried again, no luck either, deleted everything. but still no luck.
      But i searched further, the error about the HTTPS in the log also the same:
      De onderliggende verbinding is gesloten: Kan geen vertrouwde relatie met het beveiligde SSL/TLS-kanaal maken.

Its dutch, but it means the connection with SSL is not safe.
      So i checked the path: Failed to download the remote file at "https://images.cattleandcrops.com/mediaassets/thumb_50_a5_07.jpg"

Edge & Chrome gives an error about certificate, but cant see it.. Firefox does has the possibility.
      The certificate is expired today, so windows will refuse the connection i guess.
      I use an up to date W10, no AV, except the internal buildin.

But i guess it something with Lets Encrypt not renewing your certificate..

complete error:
      017-08-29 19:49:24,055 [Launchpad.Launcher.Program | INFO]: ----------------
      2017-08-29 19:49:24,064 [Launchpad.Launcher.Program | INFO]: Launchpad v0.4.2.27976 starting...
      2017-08-29 19:49:24,067 [Launchpad.Launcher.Program | INFO]: Current platform: Win64 (x64)
      2017-08-29 19:49:24,070 [Launchpad.Launcher.Program | INFO]: Initializing UI...
      2017-08-29 19:49:24,216 [Launchpad.Launcher.Handlers.Protocols.Manifest.HTTPProtocolHandler | INFO]: Pinging remote patching server to determine if we can connect to it.
      2017-08-29 19:49:24,425 [Launchpad.Launcher.Handlers.Protocols.Manifest.HTTPProtocolHandler | ERROR]: Failed to download the remote file at "https://images.cattleandcrops.com/mediaassets/thumb_50_a5_07.jpg" (WebException): De onderliggende verbinding is gesloten: Kan geen vertrouwde relatie met het beveiligde SSL/TLS-kanaal maken.
      2017-08-29 19:49:24,433 [Launchpad.Launcher.Program | FATAL]: ----------------
      2017-08-29 19:49:24,439 [Launchpad.Launcher.Program | FATAL]: FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION!
      2017-08-29 19:49:24,443 [Launchpad.Launcher.Program | FATAL]: Something has gone terribly, terribly wrong during runtime.
      2017-08-29 19:49:24,448 [Launchpad.Launcher.Program | FATAL]: The following is what information could be gathered by the program before crashing.
      2017-08-29 19:49:24,453 [Launchpad.Launcher.Program | FATAL]: Please report this to <support@masterbrain-bytes.com>. Include the full log and a description of what you were doing when it happened.
      2017-08-29 19:49:24,456 [Launchpad.Launcher.Program | FATAL]: Exception type: System.ArgumentException
      2017-08-29 19:49:24,458 [Launchpad.Launcher.Program | FATAL]: Exception Message: Ongeldige parameter.
      2017-08-29 19:49:24,462 [Launchpad.Launcher.Program | FATAL]: Exception Stacktrace: bij System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(String filename)
      bij Launchpad.Launcher.Handlers.Protocols.Manifest.HTTPProtocolHandler.GetBanner()
      bij Launchpad.Launcher.Interface.MainWindow.Initialize()
      bij Launchpad.Launcher.Interface.MainWindow..ctor()
      bij Launchpad.Launcher.Program.Main()
      Images
      • Knipsel.PNG

23.8 kB, 612×652, viewed 525 times
    • TheCoCe wrote:

Please provide more Information so we can help you. For now I'd recommend to uninstall the Cattle And Crops online Installer, Download the latest Launcher from the Website, install it and try again.
      I am tired of providing the same information over and over and uninstalling and reinstalling a million times with no actual fix at all. If you do have an actual fix at all then not tell me how to supposed fix as I am tired of trying gimmicks to get things to work.
    • Also guys I have messaged the post master with this message

Please red your post TechDemo Release v0.0.9.2.3 - Changelog so as the issues players are having are fixed out right as now my game is broken and I cant play it anymore due your staff not addressing problems when reported and communicating with community on proper fixes and issues.

hopefully we hear back in a timely manner.
    • Well sorry but this just isn't enough Info for Community members to help you. If you don't give us info about what you tried noone here will be able to help you. MBB might see your reports but it's probably just something wrong with the installation or an outdated Launcher.
      There was also an issue today with the SSL certificate of the Website that contains the image you see in the launcher which caused it to crash. But you really can't expect anyone to help if just post something like this:

MichaelDS wrote:

Well as normal another game breaking event brought to you by a non Developer of the game.
      Oh and looking at the image, you are not running the latest Launcher. You are on Version v 0.4.2.27975, while the latest is v 0.4.5.25095. So uninstall the Cattle and Crops Online Installer and install the latest Launcher from HERE