Dashboard

Recent Activities

• Nachtfalke -

Liked Fabian Schneider’s post in the thread Diverses.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nachtfalke: “Hi, vielleicht als Tip vorab: Tempomat Stufe 1 ist die optimale Geschwindigkeit des Arbeitsgerät auf dem Feld. Ein Hinweis wäre dennoch gut. Mittels O schalte ich die automatische Lenkung des FGS an und aus. Mittels P…
  • Jerry67 -

Liked XYZSPAIN’s post in the thread links to mods for test and other features.

Like (Post)
    This is the fixed GE50 with the transport option as the original, that is, I have changed the scripts so that the transport movements are close to reality, so it is necessary to wait about 10 seconds to finish the animation that includes the action of…
  • Jerry67 -

Like (Post)
    The first version with some very basic particles and without density control is already there, also if the field is cut with Elho it coincides quite well later when making the collection which is better to use the tractor in semi-automatic mode since in…
  • Jerry67 -

Like (Post)
    It is the smallest of the three in the project if you have visited the web there are other models for other projects but most of the simulator is not yet ready to perform them correctly, I hope that in the future when new seeds are incorporated we will…
  • HenkerXP -

Like (Post)
    This is the fixed GE50 with the transport option as the original, that is, I have changed the scripts so that the transport movements are close to reality, so it is necessary to wait about 10 seconds to finish the animation that includes the action of…
  • H.N. -

Like (Post)
  • Fabian Schneider -

Liked Nachtfalke’s post in the thread Diverses.

Like (Post)
    Hi, vielleicht als Tip vorab: Tempomat Stufe 1 ist die optimale Geschwindigkeit des Arbeitsgerät auf dem Feld. Ein Hinweis wäre dennoch gut. Mittels O schalte ich die automatische Lenkung des FGS an und aus. Mittels P öffnet man das FGS Menü. Ob…
  • Nybyggarn -

Like (Post)
  • Fabian Schneider -

Replied to the thread Diverses.

Quote from Nachtfalke: “Hi, vielleicht als Tip vorab: Tempomat Stufe 1 ist die optimale Geschwindigkeit des Arbeitsgerät auf dem Feld. Ein Hinweis wäre dennoch gut. Mittels O schalte ich die automatische Lenkung des FGS an und aus. Mittels P…
  • Nachtfalke -

Replied to the thread Diverses.

Hi, vielleicht als Tip vorab: Tempomat Stufe 1 ist die optimale Geschwindigkeit des Arbeitsgerät auf dem Feld. Ein Hinweis wäre dennoch gut. Mittels O schalte ich die automatische Lenkung des FGS an und aus. Mittels P öffnet man das FGS Menü. Ob…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Diverses

Fabian Schneider

Games für die Wartezeit

Beowulf

links to mods for test and other features

XYZSPAIN

Reprise

Fck54

Saat entleeren

antaiir