Dashboard

Recent Activities

• frankw67 -

Replied to the thread Status Update 17 Jan 2020.

I also think it’s going one way now, and it’s down hill. I thought the whole time that maybe they would pull a monkey out of their sleeves. But sadly I think the game is dead, it’s not a good sign that companies are jumping out of it. And the game…
  • Olhund -

Liked Zaku’s post in the thread links to mods for test and other features.

Like (Post)
    The Game is not final, so the Modds dont have to be Perfekt at this point, XYZSPAIN reworked it so many times that we still coud use it in every version i cant even imagine how frustrating it is to do this so many times. Specialy when you want to build…
  • Kartuffelstamper -

Replied to the thread Status Update 17 Jan 2020.

Quote from gheazu: “What started to be a great game end up to be below average. I remember what @TheCoCe say a one year ago " We will have gearbox with manual gears" We all had big hopes for this project. Unfortunately this game brings nothing new…
  • Kartuffelstamper -

Liked gheazu’s post in the thread Status Update 17 Jan 2020.

Like (Post)
    What started to be a great game end up to be below average. I remember what @TheCoCe say a one year ago " We will have gearbox with manual gears" We all had big hopes for this project. Unfortunately this game brings nothing new to the table. And…
  • Kartuffelstamper -

Liked rubberburner89’s post in the thread Status Update 17 Jan 2020.

Like (Post)
    I gotta say I'm a little dissapointed were calling (essentially) what we have now V1. If everyone can see solid 60 fps on high settings with a 10 series graphics card or higher, only then would I finally call the frame rates acceptable. The driving…
  • Kartuffelstamper -

Liked Luffi’s post in the thread Statusupdate 17.01.2020.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nachtfalke: “so fasse ich es auch zusammen. Aber der Drehschemel ist ja nicht weg, sieht dann ggf nur schwarz aus und steht HAMMER drauf?! ” Die Details bringen bei mir den Spielspass,Maschinen ohne Brand finde ich völlig uninteressant.
  • Caleb -

Liked masterbrain’s post in the thread Statusupdate 17.01.2020.

Like (Post)
    forum.cattleandcrops.com/attac…22f2c4fce53a362c55f88ff7a Das Wichtigste zuerst: wir wünschen euch allen einen frohen und gesunden Start in das neue, goldene Jahrzehnt! Wir arbeiten zurzeit an einem letzten Update vor der v1-Release-Version. Dieses…
  • Fck54 -

Liked ReVO26’s post in the thread modding by revo (tractors, cultivator, ...).

Like (Post)
    After the latest news about strautmann I decided that its time to back to modding, I will spend on it much more time. As maybe someone knows bizon and new holland have problems with headers so this is prority right now to fix that. But I think its time…
  • Nybyggarn -

Like (Post)
    After the latest news about strautmann I decided that its time to back to modding, I will spend on it much more time. As maybe someone knows bizon and new holland have problems with headers so this is prority right now to fix that. But I think its time…
  • Matze1 -

Like (Post)

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Status Update 17 Jan 2020

frankw67

Geräte bedienen über Tablett oder Smartphone

Florian1986

modding by revo (tractors, cultivator, ...)

ReVO26

relativ starker Performanceeinbruch an dieser Stelle der Map

Papa_77

links to mods for test and other features

Zaku