Dashboard

Recent Activities

• sirpoldi -

Liked DerLaechler’s post in the thread Eure Fragen #2.

Like (Post)
    Moin, wann kann man mit einer - und wenn doch rudimentären vorläufigen - Anleitun für schon eingebrachte Funktionen rechnen?
  • sirpoldi -

Liked DerLaechler’s post in the thread Schilder an Feldwegen nur Info.

Like (Post)
    ich habe da ... noch etwas Arbeit für die gemeindearbeiter. forum.cattleandcrops.com/attac…563510cefda47cd224bcd7fc5
  • Glimmerman -

Replied to the thread Implement Speeds.

I did finally get the implement up to a speed where it said I was going too fast but that was over 25 kph and honestly that seems/feels too fast in game for that implement to have for a working speed. I mean it's possible I suppose as I'm not extremely…
  • Glimmerman -

Liked TheCoCe’s post in the thread Implement Speeds.

Like (Post)
    Maybe even dependent on your realism setting.
  • Taco29 -

Replied to the thread Steam version : Create profile each time.

Thank yopu very much, we are going forward. I can't uninstall Bitdefender. I don't have any notification about CnC in Bitdefender. I contacted their support and hope to get a solution. Thanks
  • Fck54 -

Replied to the thread Loader Control bindings.

Auto-leveling is a feature on the FL100 in real, think it just has to be implemented ...
  • TheCoCe -

Replied to the thread Implement Speeds.

Maybe even dependent on your realism setting.
  • Glimmerman -

Replied to the thread Loader Control bindings.

Quote from Ruward: “Hey, the loader controls are confusing for me, quite a bit different to FS, Ill need to get used to it, but hte most annoying for me is that the bucket automaticly stays in position when raising the loader. (Image to illustrate what…
  • Glimmerman -

Posted the thread Implement Speeds.

Thread
    I have played for a little while now and am absolutely loving the changes and progress that Cattle and Crops is making. I am wondering however if there is ever a plan to add speed requirements and limitations for the implements. It is extremely…
  • FarmerJK -

Replied to the thread Games für die Wartezeit.

Danke für die ausführliche Antwort :thumbup: . Aber das mit den Helfer und Verkehr Update diese Woche hat wohl nicht hingehauen. Schade habe mich schon drauf gefreut das hätte das Spiel noch mal besser gemacht

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Implement Speeds

Glimmerman

Steam version : Create profile each time

Taco29

Loader Control bindings

Fck54

Games für die Wartezeit

FarmerJK

Shader error in world editor

TheCoCe