Dashboard

Recent Activities

• Jerry67 -

Liked XYZSPAIN’s post in the thread links to mods for test and other features.

Like (Post)
    in some cases as in field 42 what can be seen in the capture can happen, there is a different behavior when using the support but in this case it is due to an error in the map there is a sharp change in height so RayCast when trying to level the object…
  • Jerry67 -

Liked XYZSPAIN’s post in the thread links to mods for test and other features.

Like (Post)
    hi all , New windrower with the possibility of attach on wide sides, the foot has been modified and now has a wheel this is necessary since the behavior of the top link in this simulator is very debatable and this model needs that the arms attach be of…
  • Kartuffelstamper -

Liked gheazu’s post in the thread Help with inside camera.

Like (Post)
    I use a G 29 with a head tracker and i play all the simulators games from inside the machine. Any way how can i stop the camera to stay vertical with the map ? if my machine is tilted to the left i shod be in the middle of steering wheel, the machine…
  • Kartuffelstamper -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Fck54: “In real life you won't stay seeted perpendiculary to your seat or you would fall from it... It seems more realistic to me like it is... By the way, a setting to disable this could be implemented. ” Yes and no in real life you not…
  • Kartuffelstamper -

Like (Post)
    Quote from frankw67: “The angle is not right. It’s far to much if you drive on a hill like that you should still be able to look at the front window and you can’t do that in the game. ” exactly my point thank you.
  • Kartuffelstamper -

Liked gheazu’s post in the thread Season Update 16 Oct 2019 v0.7.0.

Like (Post)
    i agree to disagree :) You are to eager to add new features and you skip the importan part of the GAME witch is driving the majority of time spend in game is in your tractor driving and now the driving mechanics is outdated, all this nice features means…
  • Kartuffelstamper -

Liked gheazu’s post in the thread Season Update 16 Oct 2019 v0.7.0.

Like (Post)
    @Kerbo I do not speculate :D cod be that they have a beater version hidden from us :) I give feed back on what i have and for 2 years the driving mechanics is worst then Mario kart :) And i do not know how they do it in your country but in my we build first…
  • Kartuffelstamper -

Liked gheazu’s post in the thread Status Update 05 Dec 2019 - Development.

Like (Post)
    Quote from masterbrain: “Season Pass: Up until now, the Season Pass starts with CNC 1.0 version. Due to the delays we have decided to start it with the release of the first paid DLC. This way you won't lose any potential DLCs as part of your Season…
  • Kartuffelstamper -

Like (Post)
    it is call marketing, if you remember they made partners, game is in a bad state and no one plays it and no one buy it no more, so there is no income and this is the only way to get more income. Is by the book :D, next they will focus getting this game…
  • Kartuffelstamper -

Like (Post)
    Quote from GuybrushThreepwood: “It seems you are a true miracle boy who accomplishes unbelievable masterpieces in your profession every day. ” No im not, But i do not sell my fails with 30 Euro and i do not promise things im not capable to do…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Einzelne Geräte gezielt an- und abhängen

Jerry67

Games für die Wartezeit

tgs_wort

Pinned Masterbrain Bytes & Cattle and Crops beginnen Partnerschaft mit Toplitz Productions

FarmerJK

Deutz DX 90 mit Stoll Frontlader / Deutz DX 140 / Deutz DX 230

Nachtfalke

Videos aus der realen Landwirtschaft

Papa_77