Dashboard

Recent Activities

• Nachtfalke -

Liked komar’s post in the thread komendy na opuszczenie misji.

Like (Post)
    Dziekuje Koledzy :)
  • komar -

Replied to the thread komendy na opuszczenie misji.

• Nachtfalke -

• DannyA4 -

Otwórz konsolę i wprowadź polecenie "skipCondition" oraz zamknij konsolę
  • HenkerXP -

Liked tgs_wort’s post in the thread Games für die Wartezeit.

Like (Post)
    Soll ja Leute geben die mich am liebsten umbringen würden...... Ab dem 20.02 bekommt Ihr die nötige Übungssoftware dafür geschenkt bei Epic. Assassin`s Creed Syndicate. Also fröhliches üben! ;) :D
  • komar -

Posted the thread komendy na opuszczenie misji.

Thread
    Witam wie ktos jakie komendy sa zeby zakonczyc misje której sie nie chce lub nie moze zrobic ?
  • Jerry67 -

Liked XYZSPAIN’s post in the thread links to mods for test and other features.

Like (Post)
    in some cases as in field 42 what can be seen in the capture can happen, there is a different behavior when using the support but in this case it is due to an error in the map there is a sharp change in height so RayCast when trying to level the object…
  • Jerry67 -

Liked XYZSPAIN’s post in the thread links to mods for test and other features.

Like (Post)
    hi all , New windrower with the possibility of attach on wide sides, the foot has been modified and now has a wheel this is necessary since the behavior of the top link in this simulator is very debatable and this model needs that the arms attach be of…
  • Kartuffelstamper -

Liked gheazu’s post in the thread Help with inside camera.

Like (Post)
    I use a G 29 with a head tracker and i play all the simulators games from inside the machine. Any way how can i stop the camera to stay vertical with the map ? if my machine is tilted to the left i shod be in the middle of steering wheel, the machine…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

komendy na opuszczenie misji

komar

Einzelne Geräte gezielt an- und abhängen

Jerry67

Games für die Wartezeit

tgs_wort

Pinned Masterbrain Bytes & Cattle and Crops beginnen Partnerschaft mit Toplitz Productions

FarmerJK

Deutz DX 90 mit Stoll Frontlader / Deutz DX 140 / Deutz DX 230

Nachtfalke