Dashboard

Recent Activities

• newbienearcologne -

Liked XYZSPAIN’s post in the thread links to mods for test and other features.

Like (Post)
    Some texture updates have been included, it is recommended to delete the previous versions for those who are not informed the file structure uses this simulator does not take into account the name of the zip so that all the textures folders of all my…
  • Jerry67 -

Liked tgs_wort’s post in the thread Weihnachten steht vor der Tür.

Like (Post)
    Hauptsache keiner packt hier die Rute aus!!! Genannt "Hau Dir blau Mod v.1.0" . :D Da nehme ich dann doch lieber alles andere was kommt!
  • Jerry67 -

Liked FarmerJK’s post in the thread Weihnachten steht vor der Tür.

Like (Post)
    Vielleicht gibt es ja morgen auch für uns Geschenke :thumbup: . Finde es echt spitze was hier alles an mods so komnt. Tolle Arbeit und vielen Dank :thumbsup:
  • RolliS2k -

Like (Post)
    new model although it looks a lot like another model of a brand that I will not comment on since I hope that MBB will include it at some point because of the brands that the game supports This includes sound of the pump and has scripts of change of…
  • RolliS2k -

Replied to the thread Abfahrer fährt zum Bauernhaus.

• RolliS2k -

Liked Deutzfahrer’s post in the thread Weihnachten steht vor der Tür.

Like (Post)
    Moin, Überall liegt Weihnachtsstimmung in der Luft, die Weihnachtsmärkte haben ihre Tore geöffnet und die Vorfreude auf Weihnachten steigt von Tag zu Tag. Ich glaube, auch im Albergtal ist die Vorfreude groß und ein Vögelchen hat mir gezwischert,…
  • Rob -

Like (Post)
    new model although it looks a lot like another model of a brand that I will not comment on since I hope that MBB will include it at some point because of the brands that the game supports This includes sound of the pump and has scripts of change of…
  • XYZSPAIN -

Replied to the thread links to mods for test and other features.

Some texture updates have been included, it is recommended to delete the previous versions for those who are not informed the file structure uses this simulator does not take into account the name of the zip so that all the textures folders of all my…
  • FarmerJK -

Replied to the thread Weihnachten steht vor der Tür.

Vielleicht gibt es ja morgen auch für uns Geschenke :thumbup: . Finde es echt spitze was hier alles an mods so komnt. Tolle Arbeit und vielen Dank :thumbsup:
  • HenkerXP -

Liked Deutzfahrer’s post in the thread Weihnachten steht vor der Tür.

Like (Post)
    Moin, Überall liegt Weihnachtsstimmung in der Luft, die Weihnachtsmärkte haben ihre Tore geöffnet und die Vorfreude auf Weihnachten steigt von Tag zu Tag. Ich glaube, auch im Albergtal ist die Vorfreude groß und ein Vögelchen hat mir gezwischert,…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Abfahrer fährt zum Bauernhaus

RolliS2k

links to mods for test and other features

XYZSPAIN

Weihnachten steht vor der Tür

FarmerJK

Realismus Einsellungen beim Claas Jaguar 960 (Mod erstellung)

Zaku

Autopilot Wegfindungsprobleme

RolliS2k