Dashboard

Recent Activities

• gheazu -

Posted the thread Quest Thresh Field #35.

Thread
    My Tucano is full and game dos not notice ! what to do now ? Where to unload the Tucano ? Quest say Thresh Field #35
  • Nybyggarn -

Replied to the thread Quest Faster growth, better business.

I think they first step is " enter the axion" if I'm not misstanken? Alltough I'm all for being able to chose tractor your self.
  • Paddi -

Liked derSchwede1967’s post in the thread Die Schwedenecke.

Like (Post)
    oh man mein Chefschrauber siggi Schickelrieder schleppt wieder nur schrott an.
  • gheazu -

Posted the thread Quest Faster growth, better business.

Thread
    Quest say Drive to vehicle trader , i drive my merc... nothing happens (pls specific what to drive at the vehicle trader)
  • gheazu -

Replied to the thread Quest Feed em to grow em.

yes it is i put the Verti Mix on the field and i play football with it :))) she or he can jump high :)
  • Fck54 -

Had it once a long time ago when touching the upper part of the Verti Mix with the frontloader.... It must be a collision bug.
  • gheazu -

my tractor touch it a lite bump , if u touch that Strautmann verti Mix 1801 it will jump :))
  • gheazu -

Replied to the thread English language pleas.

Steam version and it dos not matter what language u select the text is in this language
  • DannyA4 -

Replied to the thread Spiegeleinstellung.

@sirpoldi Bei solchen Sachen bitte immer gleich kontrollieren, ob der Grafikkartentreiber auf dem neuesten Stand ist.
  • DannyA4 -

Replied to the thread English language pleas.

Play Launcher or Steam versions? In the launcher version you can define the language under Gameplay settings. In the steam version, the language is adapted to your region.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Quest Thresh Field #35

Quest Faster growth, better business

Nybyggarn

Quest Feed em to grow em

gheazu

English language pleas

gheazu

Spiegeleinstellung

DannyA4