Dashboard

Recent Activities

• Nybyggarn -

Replied to the thread Quest Thresh Field #35.

you have to press the unload button for him to come, got really angry with this problem too.
  • TheCoCe -

Replied to the thread What is wrong ?.

Well what do you expect? Autosave has to save at some point. That's the freeze you are describing. It's saving. Also judging by the screenshots in the other thread regarding AI issues your graphic settings are the issue here. You have a high FOV and a…
  • gheazu -

Replied to the thread Visual Bugs.

• gheazu -

i do have print screens mate to prove the bugs are here and they are not fix. Any way i reinstall the game and is the same :) same problems same freeze when auto save is on, same low fps when u use combine 10 FPS and if u exit game and start again…
  • FarmerJosh -

Replied to the thread Visual Bugs.

It's odd this is happening to you, I've got 30 hours in game and have never seen any clipping on the crops in any vehicle at all? Maybe it's a save game issue or game version?
  • Florian1986 -

@gheazu In this case, I would also advise you to reinstall the game. Because these bugs you describe are definitely not available anymore!
  • gheazu -

if i stop he will park in my back and he will stay there
  • JulianAY84 -

Liked TheCoCe’s post in the thread Early Access: Timeline & der aktuelle Status.

Like (Post)
    Und aus welchem Grund wird das jetzt wieder ausgegraben? Das hatten wir erst vor knapp einer Woche sehr ausführlich im 0.2.2 Thread bei dem alle die Möglichkeit hatten ihr Feedback zu geben. MBB weiß, dass das scheiße gelaufen ist. Wenn du dir Mal…
  • TheCoCe -

He will try to pathfind to you again. Moving just makes it worse.
  • gheazu -

part 2 ofc i start over now the AI is on the field with me but he runs away from, he fallow the combine (in the back) not on the left side. When u try to get near him he runs away and stay behind you. And btw doing this mission with 10 FPS is…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Quest Thresh Field #35

Nybyggarn

What is wrong ?

TheCoCe

Visual Bugs

gheazu

Quest Faster growth, better business

gheazu

AI Problems on Good Crops Mission

DynamicXYZ