Dashboard

Recent Activities

• LPS -

Liked mwi’s post in the thread Status Update Grassland Part II 12.07.18.

Like (Post)
    Participating in early access should, just like things like kickstarter, be seen as a donation, not an investment, to help other people realise their dream. You need to have patience and an understanding that projects are often done on limited resources.…
  • LPS -

Liked CallMeMegalo’s post in the thread Status Update Grassland Part II 12.07.18.

Like (Post)
    This is exactly the right mindset, mwi! Kickstarter/early access is a donation. You can't expect your every investment to be succesful, not even professional investors investing millions expect that. There's always a risk of failure and that's why you…
  • LPS -

Liked Lee01Mr’s post in the thread Status Update Grassland Part II 12.07.18.

Like (Post)
    I fully agree with you mwi and megalo. It's a shame some people don't see it like that. You'll always get something back for your investment :) . Xmas is coming up so let's be happy and wish MBB a happy xmas and a fun year of development. :D :thumbsup:
  • JavitoGP -

Liked Luffi’s post in the thread Timeline-Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BMGHE: “Von daher gibt’s doch keinen Grund sich zu beschweren. ” Ich sehe in dem Post kein Beschwerde,FarmerJK fragt sich nur wie es weitergeht und dem schließe ich mich an.
  • LPS -

Liked lrinaldo’s post in the thread Status Update Grassland Part II 12.07.18.

Like (Post)
    Supporting a game in early access is always a risk, because many things can go wrong and development time can be long. When you purchase an early access you take this risk and the only thing you can do is support the game, try to make your own…
  • JavitoGP -

Liked FarmerJK’s post in the thread Timeline-Info.

Like (Post)
    Bin ja gespannt wenn sich Mbb nach 5 wöchiger kompletter Funkstille diese Woche endlich mal wieder Infos kommen. Mal schauen wie es dieses Jahr weitergeht
  • LPS -

Liked Tenevie’s post in the thread Status Update Grassland Part II 12.07.18.

Like (Post)
    Just to put things in perspective here from my point of view. Because I'm getting the feeling something is out of balance here. When CnC started, they were searching how to make progress and finding ways to inform us about the progress they made. At the…
  • LPS -

Liked CallMeMegalo’s post in the thread Status Update Grassland Part II 12.07.18.

Like (Post)
    Tenevie I remember us both being very critical in the early days, but I can say I've been through the same experience as you. MBB has been getting more and more professional and become better and better to inform and engage with the community.
  • LPS -

Liked Lee01Mr’s post in the thread Status Update Grassland Part II 12.07.18.

Like (Post)
    I think we all started a new adventure but together we make this game There always ups and downs but MBB takes onboarding what we say and do their best to respond to it as quick as they can :)
  • LPS -

Liked BMGHE’s post in the thread Timeline-Info.

Like (Post)
    Wurde doch auch deutlich kommuniziert, dass neue Info-Updates wieder ab dieser Woche veröffentlicht werden sollen. Von daher gibt’s doch keinen Grund sich zu beschweren. Bin aber auch gespannt, was uns dieses Jahr erwartet - insbesondere auf die…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Rabe Frontpacker

Luffi

Timeline-Info

Luffi

Claas Arion 530 kein Sound bei hoher Drehzahl

Sysmaster87

Games für die Wartezeit

tgs_wort

Forum French

Fck54