Dashboard

Recent Activities

• rubberburner89 -

Replied to the thread What is wrong ?.

Sounds like you may need a re-install... I haven't come across a single bug of any severity as of this newest version. Was actually thinking it was the cleanest version they've ever released.
  • gheazu -

Replied to the thread Quest Faster growth, better business.

Fix it with exit game and open game again
  • gheazu -

Posted the thread What is wrong ?.

Thread
    Guys i come back to this game saying to my self i was hard on this game and give him another chance, i start new game on last version all the quest are bug the game has more bugs then before why is this happening. Every 30 min or so you need restart…
  • gheazu -

Posted the thread Quest Faster growth, better business.

Thread
    after 2 min of spreeing the corn , the corn plants on my field are gone :) Try to load the game same result forum.cattleandcrops.com/attac…f62b0d7b026b9653c0e88020e
  • DynamicXYZ -

Replied to the thread AI Problems on Good Crops Mission.

Yeah I also had a problem with this. I just paused the trailer AI and drove over to the trailer instead. Not a fix but just a work around.
  • D.Jankovic -

Liked farmer3333’s post in the thread Status-Update 17.08.18.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KiteFuchs: “Und bitte macht das automatische abtankrohr ausfahren wieder rückgängig. ” oder auswählbar. einer mag es, der andere nicht :)
  • D.Jankovic -

Liked KiteFuchs’s post in the thread Status-Update 17.08.18.

Like (Post)
    Hoffentlich wird das dreschen so gut mit den animationen und Effekten wie es das häckseln ist. Und bitte macht das automatische abtankrohr ausfahren wieder rückgängig. Gruß KiteFuchs
  • Caleb -

Replied to the thread Forum und https???.

Hier wird eine Frage gestellt, mit einer negativen Grundhaltung ("[...] der anscheinend stumpf ignoriert wurde [...]") Wäre es nicht deutlich wahrscheinlicher eine Antwort zu erhalten, wenn man das weglässt und stattdessen einfach nach der möglichen…
  • showgunn84 -

Replied to the thread Status Update 08.17.18.

I sure hope the bales will have proper physics and weight. Would like to stack bales and transport them with loader without them sliding off of each other.
  • Calli01 -

Liked farmer3333’s post in the thread Status-Update 17.08.18.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KiteFuchs: “Und bitte macht das automatische abtankrohr ausfahren wieder rückgängig. ” oder auswählbar. einer mag es, der andere nicht :)

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

What is wrong ?

rubberburner89

Quest Faster growth, better business

gheazu

AI Problems on Good Crops Mission

DynamicXYZ

Forum und https???

Caleb

Pinned Status Update 08.17.18

showgunn84